Official Xbox Marketplace Trade Thread - READ THE OP! ONE POST EVERY THREE DAYS!

My guess is hardware sellers getting the codes for previous sales of Nvidia products
Yep, and there is thousands out there. Which is why the price is so tanked, I pleaded with guy today to sell me it for $30 but wouldn't have it but I still felt like I was getting a good deal at $35. Played like fiddle. :-({|=

Yep, and there is thousands out there. Which is why the price is so tanked, I pleaded with guy today to sell me it for $30 but wouldn't have it but I still felt like I was getting a good deal at $35. Played like fiddle. :-({|=
I bought mine yesterday for $34 eBay, i know it was a good deal but now with those prices....

Not that my post won't get stomped out by Gears posts.

H:
Dead Rising 3 Season Pass
Dragon Age Inquisition GotY Pack - PS4
Elder Scrolls Online Explorers Pack Evolve Session 1 & 2 Monster Expansion Pack
- Grants bonus content when it goes F2P
TJ Combo KI Character
Rainbow 6 Siege Gold Skins Pack
Rainbow Six Vegas 1 and 2 - X1 & 360
Fallout 3 - X1 & 360
Overwatch Digital Goods

(Feel free to inquire about deals in PM)

W:
PayPal
Xbox Credit

Does anyone know How are people getting ridiculous amount of GoW 4 codes from the nvidia promo?

Yesterday I bought 1 for 34 dlls and that person ran out of codes, she had 20 codes and now she has sold 36 codes + the 20= thats 56!!!!
Maybe they work somewhere that gives them access to these graphics cards. Take the info out of the box and sell the card for the same price without the free game insert.

I bought mine yesterday for $34 eBay, i know it was a good deal but now with those prices....
Yeah, i'm not even pissy about it, disappointed ....yes.

But I just wanted ppl here to know prices have tanked, so spend the $30 or $35 at you're free will, but know they are much, much cheaper.

I'm gonna stfu now, don't wanna flood the topic with random chatter

Last edited by a moderator:
I dunno, but folks need to stop and slow down, these codes are selling on /r/GameSale for no higher than $15 currently.

And I purchased mine from someone here today for $35, dangit I should have researched lol

If prices are confirmed that low, (which they are on neogaf) I wouldn't be paying anywhere over $20 if I could just get them from reddit users and make a $20-$25 profit here on CAG.

Just saying
$15? Haven't tried game sale but I would buy one. Great price!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Want:

Gears of War 4

Have:

$25 XBL credit

I have that sitting around and I know it's more than it goes for but going to gameshare with my boy so I'll have him give me like $12 or something.

GOT one from ebay NVM

Gears 4 codes are the new hotness, eh?
Well if anyone's selling for $15USD each I'd like to buy 2. Cheers!

As a warning, a lot of these GoW4 codes may have been obtained via an Amazon glitch (fake credit card, code instantly generated, cancel order). No one knows yet if they'll be revoked. Don't over pay for these codes as its a gamble!

Was just about to post that ^^

A very large majority of keys being sold right now are through an Amazon glitch in which you "purchase" (using a CC card generator) a graphics card that goes through the promotion and you are instantly sent the key to your email before money is even withdrawn.

So, be on the lookout for that , as you're basically buying stolen stuff.

Im no saying that everyone is selling stolen codes obviously, but those getting sold in hordes and at a really low price are well, without a doubt stolen

C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER! I'm not keen for Gears 4 - haven't even played the first one yet...

HAVE

Assassin's Creed Syndicate (XB1) DLC - The Darwin and Dickens Conspiracy & Runaway Train single-player missions.

WANT

Offers (PayPal, Xbox One/Xbox 360 stuff).

I dunno, but folks need to stop and slow down, these codes are selling on /r/GameSale for no higher than $15 currently.

And I purchased mine from someone here today for $35, dangit I should have researched lol

If prices are confirmed that low, (which they are on neogaf) I wouldn't be paying anywhere over $20 if I could just get them from reddit users and make a $20-$25 profit here on CAG.

Just saying
$15? Haven't tried game sale but I would buy one. Great price!

$10? Wow... is it the ultimate edition or regular.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amazon currently have a promotion with Nvidia where if you buy certain graphics cards you get a download code for GoW4, the code is not supposed to be sent out until after the card however they are being sent out within minutes, even if the order is cancelled. Save yourself some money and get the codes this way.

1. Buy this from Amazon.com using your credit card on file. https://amzn.com/B01HHCA1IO They don't charge until it ships and you will be cancelling the order immediately. I picked this one because it currently requires extra 1-2 days processing so there's little to no chance it immediately jumps into the shipping phase.

2. Cancel the order, don't even wait for the confirmation e-mail from Amazon

3. Wait 15 or so minutes and then check your email for a "Benefit Confirmation" - this is the code that you are currently paying $15+ for

My guess is hardware sellers getting the codes for previous sales of Nvidia products
No, it's because Amazon is sending out Geforce redemption codes automatically when you purchase a graphics card. It was posted on reddit last night.

https://www.reddit.c...4_nvidia_promo/

1. Use credit card generator (or just make up numbers until Amazon accepts it)

2. Order valid GPU that includes promo

3. Code is sent to your email and order is automatically cancelled.

Since these STOLEN codes will most likely get revoked, you should not buy them. And why would you buy something for $20 when someone else got it for free and you can get it for free, too? It still works.

(don't make excuses for people, since there's obviously a relationship between this dirty exploit and the slew of people who suddenly have codes from $400 graphics cards)

^but what if he really bought the card? That's what I hate when stuff like this happrns , those who really got the codes in legit ways and want to sell the code will mostly likely get fked.

I'd say that , as long as you provide proof that you REALLY bought the Nvidia card you should be fine selling the code here.

i sent the person a message here that i purchased from asking where he obtained, hopefully he has some sort of proof but i doubt it. If they even respond at all lol.

Best thing to do if u currently purchased one is take down the name and email of the person you sent the payment to, you may need it for reference later to NVidia/Paypal.

bread's done
Back