Official Xbox Marketplace Trade Thread - READ THE OP! ONE POST EVERY THREE DAYS!

Have

Headliner novinews xb1 code..want $9 amazon credit or paypal f&f

Cardpocalypse xb1 code..want $15 amazon credit or paypal f&f

Avcii invector xb1 code..want $15 amazon credit or paypal f&f

Farmers Dynasty xb1 code..want $25 amazon credit or paypal f&f

Sniper Ghost Warrior contracts xb1 code..want $25 Amazon credit or paypal f&f

Munchkin quacked quest xb1 code..want $10 Amazon credit or paypal f&f

Police Chase xb1 code..want $15 Amazon credit or paypal f&f

PBA Pro Bowling xb1 code..want $15 amazon credit or paypal f&f

Secret Neighbor xb1 code..want $5 Amazon credit or paypal f&f

Citadel Forged with Fire xb1 code..want $20 Amazon credit or paypal f&f

Knights Quest xb1 code..want $10 amazon credit or paypal f&f

Axis football 2019 xb1 code..want $15 amazon credit or paypal f&f

WRC 8 Fia World Rally Championship xb1 code..want $15 Amazon credit or paypal f&f

Iron Wings xb1 code..want $2 amazon credit or paypal f&f
So basically you write to game publishers, send a link of some youtube or twitch stream and claim its yours, and then ask for a code?

Last edited by a moderator:
That would be a no. Publishers arent that dumb. Your welcome to buy from the store since you think my prices are to high
Some of your prices are pretty high, if you consider you can get xbox credit for 20% off, sometimes more. So that makes it the same price as yours to buy them directly. You do offer SOME games for a higher discount, so in that case you are cheaper. I am seriously annoyed tho you started to offer some games for only 20% off, because thats what everyone here can get buying xbox credit at a discount, and you seem to get the xbox codes free by just pretending you are a streamer to game publishers and getting into their Key mailer ?

I talked to some girl in my xbox friendlist, she has 3 followers in xbox mixer and they sent her a free ancestors code which is $40 in xbox live. So that was my main reason i am so annoyed at your offers. If you at least offered it at a reasonable price, but you were asking $30. Since a $50 code is already $40, sometimes even cheaper, people arent even saving anything from your offers in many cases and would be better off just opening a mixer account themselves or bullshitting the publishers

Because I used to get codes/physical copies of games from publishers to review. And I still have contacts in the industry.
We know better man forget him.
The fact that he would post that openly to degrade you and gman's credibility alone shows what a jackass he is.

Xbox One

The Outer Worlds - $25

Citadel: Forged With Fire - $20

GRID - $30
SotTR Croft Edition - $25

Warriors Orochi 4 - $10

Tropico 6 El Prez Edition - $25

Contra: Rogue Corps - $10

Want paypal, F&F if possible

This might be a stretch but I’m looking for old sunset overdrive dlc cosmetics, like the:
-Foul baller outfit
-Vanity pack
-S’more action melee weapon
+ any others that might be around

Have:
Microsoft digital gift cards

Have

The crew 2 gold edition content/season pass (does not include game)-$7.50 or make offer

The Escapists 2 Glorious regime dlc-$1 or make offer

Tekken 7 eliza dlc character xbox one-$1

Gears of war 2 xbox360/one game download-$1.50

Gears of war 3 xbox360/one game download-$1.50

Tekken 6 xbox360/one game download-$2

Fallout 3 one game download-$2

Metro 2033 Redux xbox one game download-$3 or make offer

Sniper ghost Warrior 3 season pass-$4 or make offer

Fallout 76 500 atoms-$2

Want
Google pay
Pp ff
Amazon credit

H:

Fortnite Legendary Rogue Spider Knight Cosmetic Pack (Includes 2000 VBucks) - $18

Minecraft - $5

W:

Paypal

Anyone buy an extra digital copy of Zombie Army Trilogy (Xbox One) when it went on sale (just missed it)?

bread's done
Back