Official Xbox Marketplace Trade Thread - READ THE OP! ONE POST EVERY THREE DAYS!

WANT ONLY:
Amazon gift card

Have:

xbox Gold 48 hrs       ( $2.00 )
xbox Gold 3-month    ( $17.00 )
xbox Gold 12-month    ( $49.00 )
xbox GPU 2-month    ( $3.00 ) ( new accounts only )

xbox ONE Full Games:

Minecraft: Xbox One Edition Favorites Pack   ( $20.00 ) + DLC  Minecraft Builder’s Pack  ( $8.50 ) 
Max: The Curse of Brotherhood   ( $2.50 )
Assassin's Creed Unity   ( $2.50 )

xbox 360 & X1 Games:

Halo Reach            ( $10.00 )
Gears of War 3 ( $5.00 )
Fable III             ( $10.00 )
Peggle 2              ( $3.00 )
Joy Ride Turbo        ( $3.00 )

Xbox 360 Kinect Games:

Carnival Games         ( $5.00 )
Dance Central 2        ( $5.00 )
Fruit Ninja           ( $3.00 )
Kung Fu Panda 2       ( $10.00 )
The Gunstringer        ( $6.50 )
Kinect Party : All Full games unlock ( $7.00 )

Xbox 360 Games:

Batman: Arkham City       ( $5.00 )

xbox 360 DLC add-ons & Avatars:

Resident Evil 6: 3 Mercenaries Maps ( Rail Yard , High Seas Fortress, The Catacombs ) ( $3.00 )
Assassin's Creed III: "Colonial Assassin" outfit ( $2.00 )
Kinect Sports: Season Two - All Access Pass ( $7.00 )
Dance Central 3: PoP Key ( $2.00 )
Aliens: Colonial Marines : Limited Edition pack ( $3.50 )
Gears of War: Judgment: "Team Metal Weapon Skin" ( $1.00 )
Halo 5: Interface Emblem Pack ( Advanced Promotional REQ Pack ) ( $1.00 )
Halo 4: Corbulo Emblem ( $1.00 )
GTA5: "Fly the Atomic Blimp" ( $1.00 )
Dynasty Warriors 8 (Asian version 三國無雙7) Exclusive Costumes 1 ( $3.50 )

$1.50 each below :

Final Fantasy XIII-2: Serah's Outfit: Summoner's Garb
Final Fantasy XIII-2: Noel's Outfit: Battle Attire
Kinect Star Wars: "Kit Fisti" char
Dead Rising 2: Skills Pack - Ninja
Tomb Raider (2013) - Combat Strike Pack: 
(includes instant access to the Animal Instinct skill, Headshot Reticle, Pistol Burst and Pistol Silencer upgrades)
Tomb Raider (2013) - Agility:
(unlocks the Climber's Agility skill at the beginning of the game. It reduces fall damage and improves climbing speed)
Tomb Raider (2013) - Shanty Town:
(adds the Shanty Town multiplayer map to the game. The map features a lot of abandoned houses and ziplines to get away from your opponents amidst battle)

WANT ONLY:

Amazon gift card

Fat chance of this happening then:
Havent been in this thread or on the site in months. Site’s basically dead outside of a few threads.

I see the dude slandered me. Dude got pictures of the card, both sides during our exchange, he put the code in, saw the prompt, confirmed the code use. Xbox and xbox.com shows you what code you put in before you accept. It tells you the content of the code. He followed through confirming it then asked for a refund later. Also sent me off screen pictures of his gamertag and VC count going up. 2k confirmed the gamertag who used the code when I contacted them.

I tried to work with him for over a week, he wouldn’t give me his info to contact 2k, he wanted my payment info so I gave him proof of purchase from Amazon with my details removed, and it turned out he was tryin to scam someone by looking for the digital version of the game for $25 at launch. The code he wanted was the one that gave digital access to the full game not the “Jordan extras” like he claimed, which is what was given to him in our transaction. Even left my positive feedback for him. Again, was given both sides of the card and had the opportunity to see what code was being put in.

Paypal contacted me asking about it, I gave them our entire dm conversation from this site, and Paypal support was like, yeah he was trying to scam his money back.

Been here longer than the scammer, had positive feedback long before he joined, have an ebay account I can provide to others if they want to do a trade/sale.

It’s always the scammers who are the loudest in these threads.

edit: also noticed he claimed he got “another” code from here, but doesnt have any new feedback since i left mine back in september. Weird.

Last edited by a moderator:
Havent been in this thread or on the site in months. Site’s basically dead outside of a few threads.

I see the dude slandered me. Dude got pictures of the card, both sides during our exchange, he put the code in, saw the prompt, confirmed the code use. Xbox and xbox.com shows you what code you put in before you accept. It tells you the content of the code. He followed through confirming it then asked for a refund later. Also sent me off screen pictures of his gamertag and VC count going up. 2k confirmed the gamertag who used the code when I contacted them.

I tried to work with him for over a week, he wouldn’t give me his info to contact 2k, he wanted my payment info so I gave him proof of purchase from Amazon with my details removed, and it turned out he was tryin to scam someone by looking for the digital version of the game for $25 at launch. The code he wanted was the one that gave digital access to the full game not the “Jordan extras” like he claimed, which is what was given to him in our transaction. Even left my positive feedback for him. Again, was given both sides of the card and had the opportunity to see what code was being put in.

Paypal contacted me asking about it, I gave them our entire dm conversation from this site, and Paypal support was like, yeah he was trying to scam his money back.

Been here longer than the scammer, had positive feedback long before he joined, have an ebay account I can provide to others if they want to do a trade/sale.

It’s always the scammers who are the loudest in these threads.

edit: also noticed he claimed he got “another” code from here, but doesnt have any new feedback since i left mine back in september. Weird.
. So childish. “Vanished because the site is dead”.

People can believe what they want. I provided 2K’s response to the code you sent me, the exact code you gave me 2K confirmed was the preorder bonus. Then after the proof you vanish for 2 months. Not sure how else I can prove you scammed me but whatever helps you sleep at night. Enjoy my gift of $25 I guess.

. So childish. “Vanished because the site is dead”.

People can believe what they want. I provided 2K’s response to the code you sent me, the exact code you gave me 2K confirmed was the preorder bonus. Then after the proof you vanish for 2 months. Not sure how else I can prove you scammed me but whatever helps you sleep at night. Enjoy my gift of $25 I guess.
Who did you buy the second code from?

Who did you buy the second code from?
From a friend on Twitter when I told him about you scamming me. Want me to post the DM’s proving it? I never said I bought it here, just that “I got a code”. Also made a transaction on here last week with no issues. Can’t force people to leave feedback. But glad that’s what you’re hung up on.

From a friend on Twitter when I told him about you scamming me. Want me to post the DM’s proving it? I never said I bought it here, just that “I got a code”. Also made a transaction on here last week with no issues. Can’t force people to leave feedback. But glad that’s what you’re hung up on.
Please post the DMs

Please post the DMs
I feel sorry for you

[attachment=37498:EACD19F5-D007-4E76-987D-031F7D2FB662.jpeg][attachment=37499:503150D7-5240-4933-845D-473C98EE6876.jpeg][attachment=37500:129AA2C9-FA4A-40E5-93E9-2A9939A59280.jpeg][attachment=37501:9292EA86-BB1C-4AFC-B550-0AD3E007DCBF.jpeg][attachment=37502:B4BFEE22-448D-40BF-BAB5-2C8FBCC573B1.jpeg]

Damn, so you ended up getting the digital game for free instead of for $25? And you posted the screenshot of you seeing what the code was on your tv but still redeemed it anyways. Wild stuff. 

Good for you man.

Damn, so you ended up getting the digital game for free instead of for $25? And you posted the screenshot of you seeing what the code was on your tv but still redeemed it anyways. Wild stuff.

Good for you man.
So now you at least admit you scammed me and gave me the wrong code. All for $25.

No I didn’t get the game for free, you stole $25 from me and I paid $50 for the regular version off AntOnline as we had previously discussed in PM’s here.

Yes. I did redeem the code you sent. I thought it was in error but took a pic in case. I reached out immediately that nothing worked and it was only the preorder bonus.

Had you said “I messed up and gave you the wrong code” and offered me $20 back, I would have taken it and we could have moved on. But now no matter the proof I show of your scam you find a new angle. Congrats. You obviously need the $25 a lot more than I do. It’s more principle for me as I stand by my word and character.

Have a nice life.

[attachment=37506:eek:ffered $10.png]

So now you at least admit you scammed me and gave me the wrong code. All for $25.

No I didn’t get the game for free, you stole $25 from me and I paid $50 for the regular version off AntOnline as we had previously discussed in PM’s here.

Yes. I did redeem the code you sent. I thought it was in error but took a pic in case. I reached out immediately that nothing worked and it was only the preorder bonus.

Had you said “I messed up and gave you the wrong code” and offered me $20 back, I would have taken it and we could have moved on. But now no matter the proof I show of your scam you find a new angle. Congrats. You obviously need the $25 a lot more than I do. It’s more principle for me as I stand by my word and character.

Have a nice life.
Just so everyone can see that I did offer some money back to this dude after he used the code and said his VC changed in game. We pm'd for over a week trying to figure it out.

He's not giving the full story, and clearly got the Jordan Edition for free, which was $100/$150 at launch(I forget which) from whoever that person on Twitter is, but he also paid for the digital version from Antonline, Xbox won't let you redeem the same game or code twice fyi. So I have no idea how he's doing that in his stories and screenshots. Here's dated and time of me offering to send some money back. The physical edition of the Jordan I had only had three sheets in it. I gave him the only digital code that was in there and you can see in his other pictures that I sent him actual pictures of the card

Made a transaction in a different thread today, if anyone sees this and is skeptical to trade with me.

You offered $10 if the code didn’t magically change. Which it never did. Wasn’t paying $15 for something I didn’t want.

I got nothing for free. You don’t seem to understand how money works.

Xbox will because, they are considered two different codes because you can’t purchase the extras separately. I had showed you where I originally redeemed the standard version. Just keep making up stories

And for your slips of paper. You told me you sold the other code to another friend, so another lie? If anything be mad at them because they got the Jordan content for whatever you charged them.

Anyway. This thread has been clogged up enough. Blocking you now and going on with my life. I’ve proved everything on my end was correct and have nothing left to prove.

Xbox will because, they are considered two different codes because you can’t purchase the extras separately. I had showed you where I originally redeemed the standard version. Just keep making up stories

And for your slips of paper. You told me you sold the other code to another friend, so another lie? If anything be mad at them because they got the Jordan content for whatever you charged them.
You're changing the story again and not being truthful. I sold the Amazon emailed preorder code to a friend. And here's the screenshot of me explaining that to you and showing you his screenshot.

[attachment=37507:Screenshot_20221116_020440.png]

I don't really care anymore about you changing the story to bend towards you, but I would like to continue trading things on this site, and you dragging me through the mud three months ago was really weird, even more weird when you are saying now I didn't offer you any money back, despite you redeeming the code and the site telling you what you were redeeming. I'm blocking you after this response, so hopefully you can still see it.

I feel like no one has picked a side because it's incomprehensible to an outsider what any of this code content is for or how much it's worth. And maybe that's actually the core issue in the first place.

WANT ONLY:
Amazon gift card

Have:

xbox ONE Full Games:

Minecraft: Xbox One Edition Favorites Pack   ( $20.00 ) + DLC  Minecraft Builder’s Pack  ( $8.50 ) 

xbox 360 & X1 Games:

Gears of War 3 ( $5.00 )

Xbox 360 Kinect Games:

Xbox 360 Games:

Resident Evil 6: 3 Mercenaries Maps ( Rail Yard , High Seas Fortress, The Catacombs ) ( $3.00 )

$1.50 each below :

(includes instant access to the Animal Instinct skill, Headshot Reticle, Pistol Burst and Pistol Silencer upgrades)
(unlocks the Climber's Agility skill at the beginning of the game. It reduces fall damage and improves climbing speed)
(adds the Shanty Town multiplayer map to the game. The map features a lot of abandoned houses and ziplines to get away from your opponents amidst battle)

WANT ONLY:

Amazon gift card

If anyone is looking to buy any sale priced games from Xbox's Black Friday sale, I can gift you any game(s) you want at 15% off.

I have $50 in Xbox credit I can use to gift you the game(s).

I take PayPal, Venmo, Google Pay, Zelle.

WANT ONLY:
Amazon gift card

Have:

xbox ONE Full Games:

xbox 360 & X1 Games:

Gears of War 3 ( $5.00 )

Xbox 360 Kinect Games:

Xbox 360 Games:

$1.50 each below :

WANT ONLY:

Amazon gift card

Xbox Region Free Codes
Superliminal - $11
Backpack Twins - $6
Lonesome Village - $11
Temple of Horror - $5
Last Beat Enhanced - $5
Last Days of Lazarus - $11.5
MX vs ATV Legends - $20
The Last Hero of Nostalgaia - $15
Darkest Tales - $15
The Eternal Cylinder - $15
Josh Journey: Darkness Totems - $8
Dakar Desert Rally - Deluxe Edition - $30
Letterbox By POWGI - $4
Train Life: A Railway Simulator - $13.5
Weedcraft - $13.5
Biomutant XS: $18.5
Tilesweeper - $4
Gigapocalypse - $5
Silt - $9
Vagante - $7
Collapsed - $6
Whisper Trip - $5
Undungeon - $6
Killer Chambers - $2.5
Lacuna - A Sci-Fi Noir Adventure - $5
Deleveled - $2
Sleepin Deeply - $2
Ponpu - $2
Killer Chambers - $2

W
PayPal FF

Have

-Borderlands 3 season pass 1&2 bundle - want $20

-Just Dance 2023 (Series S/X) - Want $25

-MLB the Show 22 - 5,000 stubs - want $1.5

All the games I am selling are digital codes.

Xbox :

• Marvel's Midnight Suns Digital+ Edition : $58

• Warp Drive : $17

• LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga Galactic Edition : $50
  • Paper Flight - Speed Rush : $6
  • Temple of Horror : $6
  • PGA TOUR 2K23 Tiger Woods Edition : $40
  • Paper Flight - Super Speed Dash : $7
  • World of Outlaws: Dirt Racing Gold Edition : $34
  • Ooblets : $17
  • Aery - Vikings : $7
  • The Tale of Bistun : $9
  • Pathologic 2 + Marble Nest DLC Bundle : $10
  • Rabbids: Party of Legends : $10
  • Cursed Island : $3

• Hatsune Miku Jigsaw Puzzle : $9
  • Strategic Mind: The Pacific : $10
  • Spacelines from the Far Out : $9
  • True Fear: Forsaken Souls - Part 2 : $5
  • Aery - A New Frontier : $5
  • Evasion From Hell : $5
  • Richy's Nightmares : $3

• Kraken Academy : $8

• BouncyBoi in Puzzle Land : $6
  • Richy's Nightmares : $2
  • Time Loader : $5
  • From Heaven To Earth : $3
  • Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Extraction Deluxe Edition : $10
  • Justice Chronicles : $8

• Aery - Dreamscape : $7
  • In My Shadow : $6
  • My Singing Monsters Playground : $10

Want :
  • Paypal F&F (prices negotiable especially if you take multiple games)

bread's done
Back