Official XBOX Messenger bag $19

Thanks OP but the complete lack of padding makes this a no-buy. My 360 would be just as well off in my Dickies courier bag.

@Temidien: I think this is more like a "messenger bag that happens to have Xbox stuff on it" rather than being a bag to carry around your Xbox. That being said, I love the military gray and I love my Xbox, but I'd rather keep the two separate. Good deal, though.

[quote name='UberNinjaz']Messenger bags? Oh dear, you'd have to be a flamer to use those.[/QUOTE]

They also have Xbox 360 purses just for you!

[quote name='Temidien']Thanks OP but the complete lack of padding makes this a no-buy. My 360 would be just as well off in my Dickies courier bag.[/QUOTE]

The description mentions padding. Not sure what you're thinking.

I saw this at Fry's and it actually seems to be pretty rugged material; maybe it is canvas like it says. Not my style but better than a non-padded messenger bag.

It actually doesnt look half bad, and the price isnt too bad either. Might have dropped for one if I didnt already have a messenger bag which I use for classes and work.

Officially LICENSED. It's made by Mad Catz. :)

NOT an MS product. Perhaps the MS branded one might have been $50 but I doubt this one ever sold at the "list" price.

[quote name='TXboxGuY']Officially LICENSED. It's made by Mad Catz. :)

NOT an MS product. Perhaps the MS branded one might have been $50 but I doubt this one ever sold at the "list" price.[/QUOTE]

Not sure what the difference is. It's not like MS actually makes bags. Pick up a MS or Sony bag and look at the label: they're usually licensed, made by BDA or RDS. I have a black 360 messenger bag that has official-looking 360 logos/fonts all over it, but it's made by BDA.

[quote name='ianoid']They also have Xbox 360 purses just for you![/QUOTE]

They aren't purses... they're satchels! Indiana Jones had one! D:

[quote name='Mercata']@Temidien: I think this is more like a "messenger bag that happens to have Xbox stuff on it" rather than being a bag to carry around your Xbox. That being said, I love the military gray and I love my Xbox, but I'd rather keep the two separate. Good deal, though.[/QUOTE]

Well, considering the official product picture has an Xbox sticking out of it, I'm assuming its primary use is as a console-transporting product.

210882560_002.jpg

That being said, a friend of mine has one and he complained to me after he bought it that the "padding" isn't very effective.

I don't own one so I can't judge it beyond what I've heard. I'll shut up now.

[quote name='UberNinjaz']Messenger bags? Oh dear, you'd have to be a flamer to use those.[/QUOTE]

"It's a European Carry-all"

"Okay, it's a purse.... I carry a purse"

:lol:

bread's done
Back