OFFICIAL Xbox One Dashboard Preview Invitation Request Thread

I'd appreciate an invite.

Plus I gotta start filling out my friend's list again, now that Halo's right around the corner :)

GT = WiiDaLoser

Also just finally joined the Xbox1 owner club to sit next to my PS4. Will be here tomorrow. If anyone can send an invite.

Snot82

I would like an invite please...7 year XBL owner here, would like to test out the backwards compatability. Thanks!

Gamertag: Ragilliveson

1st off I would really appreciate an invite, gamertag is deadrock1980

and a friend of mine was recently invited and was told it would be a wait of anywhere between 2-10 days before he's actually in. He's still waiting after about 12 days. Can anyone explain this? He's never been banned. Is there a hold on new people being invited into the program? Any help or invite would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited by a moderator:
1st off I would really appreciate an invite, gamertag is deadrock1980

and a friend of mine was recently invited and was told it would be a wait of anywhere between 2-10 days before he's actually in. He's still waiting after about 12 days. Can anyone explain this? He's never been banned. Is there a hold on new people being invited into the program? Any help or invite would be greatly appreciated!
There is no pattern to it. It can be 48 hours, or it can be weeks. I wouldn't sweat it if he's still not in after 12 days.

For me it was less than a week, but I wouldn't use that as any kind of baseline.

Is the Preview Program tied to a specific console or strictly to your GT?

I'm going to get a new console soon but I don't want to leave the program...

i need a invite thing  cuz i beta tested everything on the 360 im a master betatester  but i am not givin away my tag thats private and sacred not to be abused by eveil does i have to protect myself since i report all the bad people on xbox one

i need a invite thing cuz i beta tested everything on the 360 im a master betatester but i am not givin away my tag thats private and sacred not to be abused by eveil does i have to protect myself since i report all the bad people on xbox one
If you plan on having friends on Xbox Live or playing multiplayer games, your GT is how the rest of the world knows you, so I'm not sure how private it is...

bread's done
Back