Official YTMND topic

If I had enough audio editing talent to do this I would, but I've got a decent idea for a ytmnd if anyone wants to make it. Its from the way overdone nigga stole my bike thing. The theme for this one is "Nigga stole my kill!" Just have a clip in CS or something of someone shooting someone, then have another dude (with the nigga's face on it) steal the kill. Top it off by editing in kill instead of bike and you've got a ytmnd.

***FYI***
For anyone who is a YTMND fan and hasn't heard, Ebaumsworld.com stole this
from Ytmnd.com. Everyone on YTMND was really pissed. everyone wrote to Ebaumsworld.com and demanded that it be removed. Not long ago, it was. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. YTMND-1 Ebaums-0. Look.

[quote name='pop311']
***FYI***
from Ytmnd.com. Everyone on YTMND was really pissed. everyone wrote to Ebaumsworld.com and demanded that it be removed. Not long ago, it was. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. YTMND-1 Ebaums-0. Look.

[/QUOTE]

YTMND basically launched a jihad against Ebaums. Really. If you take a look around the site (probably in the top 15) you'll be able to find the letters that Max (owner of YTMND) and Eric (owner of Ebaum) sent back and forth. Er, I think they were just e-mails. But, regardless, things got really out of hand.

Ultimately, Ebaum is a dirty, rotten site and they steal content. When they tried to do it to YTMND, they got pwned.

[quote name='pop311']
***FYI***

[/QUOTE]

Ebaums tends to "steal" from other places on the web. All their videos and such are things you can see weeks before on other websites.

[quote name='WinnieThePujols']YTMND basically launched a jihad against Ebaums. Really. If you take a look around the site (probably in the top 15) you'll be able to find the letters that Max (owner of YTMND) and Eric (owner of Ebaum) sent back and forth. Er, I think they were just e-mails. But, regardless, things got really out of hand.

Ultimately, Ebaum is a dirty, rotten site and they steal content. When they tried to do it to YTMND, they got pwned.[/QUOTE]Well said

[quote name='WinnieThePujols']YTMND basically launched a jihad against Ebaums. Really. If you take a look around the site (probably in the top 15) you'll be able to find the letters that Max (owner of YTMND) and Eric (owner of Ebaum) sent back and forth. Er, I think they were just e-mails. But, regardless, things got really out of hand.

Ultimately, Ebaum is a dirty, rotten site and they steal content. When they tried to do it to YTMND, they got pwned.[/QUOTE]

http://baumanletters.ytmnd.com/

... THIS IS TRUE LUNACY! :lol:

[quote name='crystalklear64']If I had enough audio editing talent to do this I would, but I've got a decent idea for a ytmnd if anyone wants to make it. Its from the way overdone nigga stole my bike thing. The theme for this one is "Nigga stole my kill!" Just have a clip in CS or something of someone shooting someone, then have another dude (with the nigga's face on it) steal the kill. Top it off by editing in kill instead of bike and you've got a ytmnd.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. A terrible YTMND.

[quote name='sevdustflyer']he died of natural causes[/QUOTE]
"Natural causes" related to what would happen to any guy still in the prime of his life who was a huge drug and alcohol abuser in the past.

bread's done
Back