Ogre Battle for SNES + Gunstar Heroes Genesis $5.99 at EBGames.com

You beat me by 5 seconds btantra... I noticed it myself, wow. They had tons and tons more... Mostly gone now but hurry, theres still a few gems to be had. I just missed out on Gunstar heroes 5 seconds ago.

I didn't even catch Megaman X3 and X7 for SNES :( Who's buying these games.... must be resellers.

They still have Contra III and Castlevania IV for $5.99 each, I am thinking of getting those.

Grab what you can... I did get a few things, I'll list them later, but yeah, it seemed like someone bought all of them at once, the way certain titles all went oos at once. Chrono Trigger had 4 copies.

You may also want to keep an eye for things that come back in stock if someones credit card is declined, like Chrono Trigger.

I wish I had a screen grab, I almost pissed my pants...

I had SNES sorted by price.
Chrono Trigger
Megaman 7
Megaman X3

and further down, Ogre Battle, Castlevania IV.

This is what I came out with. I was in fact a lucky bastard today. I did miss out on Megaman X3 and Gunstar Heroes though, so don't think I cleaned the place out... And I didn't buy more than one copy to ebay.

Mega Man 7 - Pre-Played Total: $39.99
Chrono Trigger - Pre-Played Total: $39.99
Total Discount: - $47.99
Subtotal: $31.99
Shipping: $6.99
Tax: $4.00
Total: $42.98

Ogre Battle - Pre-Played Total: $5.99
Castlevania IV - Pre-Played Total: $5.99
Total Discount: - $7.19
Subtotal: $4.79
Shipping: $1.99
Tax: $0.24
Total: $7.02

Gunstar Heroes was $5.99, Megaman X3 was $29.99. Damn. Keep looking, theres bound to be a few more things in stock.

This thread is getting no attention, people should be all over ebgames right now to look for stuff.

I picked up Ys 3 and Gradius 3 for SNES. Pretty good deal.

I've noticed rare games have been floating in and out of stock. For example, I've seen Ogre Battle 64 in stock a couple of times over the past week. Keep checking, and maybe these will come back in stock too.

Kartia and Persona are still in stock... I know masha wanted Persona, wonder where he is.

EB recently moved one of their used warehouses so they must have found a lot of stuff that was misplaced/mislabeled/hidden. One of the games that came in yesterday had the wrong sticker on it, and a correct one on top of it dated a week before.

[quote name='dafoomie']Just keep an eye on it in the mornings... I've seen Persona twice this week.[/quote]

F* . I was playing StarOcean last night just woke up. Holly Shuit me . Missed it again :?

[quote name='CaseyRyback']there is a Persona at Gamestop, should I get it?

Just wondering if you guys think it is worth it.[/quote]

If it's cheap, by all means. I managed to get mint copies of each for a total of less than $30.

Shin Megami Tensei is comming out. I'd say YES! It's like $15 there.

I guess I will go get it and give it to my mom to hold onto until Christmas.

I hope they have Buy 2 get one free going on. I want to also pick up Maximo:Army of Zin

man!!! I was there around that time this morning and saw no Persona.
as for ogre battle, if only I knew it was that cheap, as i check by sorting out price.

the one game outside of those two I have been looking for is a River City Ransom

One on Capital? No!! j/k

The one on Capital also had a Tales of Destiny 2 for $25 with case last week, but I didn't check with them if they had the manual or the condition of the disc.

Also, the Gamestop way over in Northgate mall had listed as having RE 2 & 3 for the cube, but they were out when I got there. :whistle2:(. You didn't get them did you Casey?

OMG, I'm so mad at myself for missing Mega Man X3. It's the only Mega Man X game missing in my collection, since I got all others. I want that game so badly.

bread's done
Back