OH GOD, FECKIN' GAMES. Have SMT/DDS sealed, BOF 2 GBA complete etc.

Reality's Fringe

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
Ok, I've decided that I'm not going to play these things, and rather than wait around for 5 years and hope they go up in value $50, I'll see if I can give them to someone who will value them. I also have a few games I just don't want:

Brand feckin' new

-Digital Devil Saga 1
-SMT: Nocturne
-Xenosaga: Der wille zur macht
-Xenosaga II: Jeinseits von gut und bose
-La Pucelle Tactics
-Rhapsody(PSX) (Damn GQD. Sent me this instead of Persona2)
-Front Mission 3(PSX)
-Saga Frontier 2(PSX)
Final Fantasy Dawn of Souls

Used-
-Call of Duty(PS2)- Complete, great condition

-Kof 200/2001(PS2)- Bought this at EB games, disaply copy. I popped it in to test it before realizing I wasn't going to like it. As it is a display copy, it is in display copy condition meaning sticker residue on the case and the discs are a bit dusty. No scratches though.

Breath of Fire 2 (GBA)- Totally complete. Box is slightly bowed out on left side, but not crushed or anything of the like. No wear on the tabs or fraid edges. I played it for all of 20 minutes and it's been on my shelf since then.

What I want(All must be complete yada yada):
-Phoenix Wright-DS
-Animal Crossing Wild World-DS
-Electroplankton-DS( When it comes out. In case you don't like it).
-Shadow of the Colossus(PS2)
-Various DS games
- Overlooked/Sleeper games for Ps2, GC, or DS.

Before you make an offer, consider:

Is the offer you are making me a total, balls-out lowball? If you offer me $10 for SMT(noting that I don't really want cash unless you're an entirely insane and wealthy game collector), or Kabuki Warriors for BOF then you will be publicly ridiculed and executed "buffet-style". Also, I will check lists, but before you throw up a "CML", please be sure it's NOT a page of 5 year old PC games and sports titles. This will result in a flurry of knees and elbows on your person.

I am looking for trades here peoples! GIVE ME YOUR GAMES!

I assume you got that DDS1 at the recent TRU clearance right? Well I'll pay $20 for it (should cover game + tax + shipping + a little extra). sound fair?

[quote name='Crocodile']I assume you got that DDS1 at the recent TRU clearance right? Well I'll pay $20 for it (should cover game + tax + shipping + a little extra). sound fair?[/QUOTE]

ooo

[quote name='paz9x']im interested in xenosaga 2
also ive got $11 shipped for SMT[/QUOTE]

Sorry man, nothing on your list I want.
As for SMT, $11 eh? Sounds uber fair. I think I'm going to go strangle myself now. ;)

[quote name='Crocodile']I assume you got that DDS1 at the recent TRU clearance right? Well I'll pay $20 for it (should cover game + tax + shipping + a little extra). sound fair?[/QUOTE]

No, I think I'll pass on that.

[quote name='Danro']SML for La Pucelle Tactics[/QUOTE]

I have incoming the only DS game I really wanted (Touch and Go). Thanks for taking interest though!

Pimpinc333, I had to, man. Just had to. I get tired of wading through 30 PM's of "I got mace griffin for your lunar".

I'm not trying to alienate anyone, but just consider if you think the deal you're about to offer is fair if the roles were reversed.

[quote name='paz9x']im interested in xenosaga 2
also ive got $11 shipped for SMT[/QUOTE]

These two posts could be the best I've seen in awhile lol. :)

I don't see what's so bad about making a ridicuolous offer. The worst that can happen is that the other person doesn't trade it. There ARE stupid people on all websites, including this one, that do agree to these sorts of trades.

[quote name='TUBAPRO1']I don't see what's so bad about making a ridicuolous offer. The worst that can happen is that the other person doesn't trade it. There ARE stupid people on all websites, including this one, that do agree to these sorts of trades.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but when you're on the receiving end of them all the time it gets old. Not to mention they clog out offers from people that are legit. There's a difference between making an offer you think is fair when the other person doesn't, and making an offer you KNOW is idiotic and just hoping the person on the other end is just as stupid.

[quote name='Jrunt20x']I'll do 40 shipped for DDS.[/QUOTE]

I just sold a DDS on ebay for 62.00 Shipped. Reality you might wanna go that route.

im interested in nocturne and dds. have cash.
i'd make an offer, but dont want to lowball. pm me a price, and we'll talk.

i have nothing to trade, but i might be able to be persuaded if you CML.

[quote name='lpj8']CML for DDS1 and SMT: Nocturne

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I own all of your Ps2, GBA, and GC games. Mario Kart isn't a huge want for me right now. Thanks anyways.

[quote name='peloquin17']im interested in nocturne and dds. have cash.
i'd make an offer, but dont want to lowball. pm me a price, and we'll talk.

i have nothing to trade, but i might be able to be persuaded if you CML.[/QUOTE]

I'm going to go over your list a little more in depth later. Like I said, I'm not really looking to sell at the moment. I'll PM you, probably later tonight.

jrunt- I'm not looking to sell at the moment, but thankyou for a more reasonable offer.

Apossum- Please tell me you are joking. :lol:

Pimpinc333- I'd do Ebay, but it's last to trading straight up.

Very interested in Breath of Fire 2, CML (not old sport/pc games). Also interested in purchasing or combining cash and game(s) if needed.

bread's done
Back