OH god I hope this isn't real

Paco

CAGiversary!
From the bowls of hell that is 4chan you get something like this

I paid a girl $350 to cuddle for FOUR HOURS. Anonymous 06/08/09(Mon)08:20:5 No.4408176

The girl was pretty cute too. She was not asian but she was still my type.The terms we both agreed on were we would cuddle in bed for a full 4 hours and she would tell me "i love you" at random intervals and make eye contact. However when push came to shove she refused to look at me and I had to pretty much beg her to say "i love you" and she only said it once and it sounded forced as all hell. But i guess its a mixed blessing because her voice was fucking annoying as shit, she sounded like sarah palin.

The cuddling was amazing though once I got over the fact that she refused to make eye contact or look at me. I had to really use my imagination a lot but for a good long time it felt amazing. I only got to touch her arms but her skin was so fucking soft...it was fucking amazing. So much better than hugging my pillow because the skin was so soft and you KNOW you are hugging a real life human female! My mind was blown for a while.

At the end I tried to kiss her once but she REALLY dodged the fuck out of it. Like I went to try to kiss her and she pushed me away and jerked her head back and had a disgusted look on her face. To be fair we never agreed on kissing...we agreed there would be "nothing sexual" but we never agreed on kissing so that's kinda my fault. I kinda begged her a little to let me kiss her but she declined. I guess theres a little bootlicker in us all lol.

Overall while she did not hold her end of the bargain as far as the eye contact part goes....it was a pretty good experience and I want to do it again.

You guys think I should use the same girl again or do you think I can find a girl who would be willing to actually look at me sometimes and maybe even make eye contact, all for the same price? ($350 or less for 4 hours of cuddling). I fear I might get addicted to this.

He pays women for the one thing they WILL do for free. infact that toebagger should have been paid. Seriously. What a fucking idiot. He's worse then my nephew who cried after getting beat up by an eight year old "he's 14"

[quote name='Paco']What a fucking idiot.[/QUOTE]
That's what I said when I discovered that you thought his post was real.

[quote name='Brak']That's what I said when I discovered that you thought his post was real.[/QUOTE]

The thing is that he goes to other message boards and the personality is almost the exact same. That's what makes it so scary. And in feminist America where men are so fucking starved for female attention, they may very well pay anything.

[quote name='lolwut?']This thread is worse than your one on PSN Home characters[/QUOTE]

Just for you

Returnofsnow.jpg

Oh my gosh, if i ever got that desperate for a girl to touch me id shoot myself, then revive myself then shoot myself again, and id do this repeatedly for the rest of my poor desperate life.

[quote name='TheSoundOfSeparation']Oh my gosh, if i ever got that desperate for a girl to touch me id shoot myself, then revive myself then shoot myself again, and id do this repeatedly for the rest of my poor desperate life.[/QUOTE]

Don't worry...

I'm pretty sure the first shot would take of you.

She won't look at him, won't say I Love You, is clearly repulsed at the thought of being kissed by him, violates contracts, and he wants her again? For 4 hours of that and only arm touching? Heck, for $150, I'll play video games with him, let him win, and tell him how awesome a player he is. But no kissing. ;P

If he likes cuddling so much I'm sure there are plenty of CAGs in relationships who would be happy to let him sub in so they can hop in the shower and then go play video games after sex without being made to feel guilty about it. (if this were real, that is)

[quote name='Ather']She won't look at him, won't say I Love You, is clearly repulsed at the thought of being kissed by him, violates contracts, and he wants her again? For 4 hours of that and only arm touching? Heck, for $150, I'll play video games with him, let him win, and tell him how awesome a player he is. But no kissing. ;P[/QUOTE]
SOLD! just kidding, my girl wouldn't like that. (or would she? ;) )

I originally skimmed the OP quickly, mostly looking forward to the replies here. However, when I mistook the word "bootlicker" for "butt-tickler", I went back and read the whole thing. I was sorely disappointed.

This is fake. 4chan is made up of more " stop being a pussy, $$$$$$" types than "ronery" people. If that was true then the guy must have WANTED to get chewed out.

Plus, for 350 you could've bought an asian girl (+$900 S&H )

just keepin it real

[quote name='Ather']She won't look at him, won't say I Love You, is clearly repulsed at the thought of being kissed by him, violates contracts, and he wants her again? For 4 hours of that and only arm touching? Heck, for $150, I'll play video games with him, let him win, and tell him how awesome a player he is. But no kissing. ;P[/QUOTE]

You busy this weekend?

[quote name='Dokstarr']Don't worry...

I'm pretty sure the first shot would take of you.[/QUOTE]

yes but my heal level is maxed out and i have 56x manna potions OWNED! oh wait shoot sorry im just blurring the line between real life and rpgs again, sorry.

sad thing is theres women who would do every thing hed ever want from a chick for less than he paid to cuddle.hell he could outright buy a chick in some countries so now what is he basically wanting a refund because the services didnt meet his satisfaction?

[quote name='lolwut?']This thread is worse than your one on PSN Home characters[/QUOTE]
Nice! This thread will never get that bad..hopefully...I dont need any pics of half naked kids in my cag.

[quote name='johnnypark']Paco, did people make fun of you on 4chan so you came on here to get a 2nd opinion from CAG? ;)[/QUOTE]

Hell no. If I'm only cuddling the bitch better pay ME. I take my Hispanic roots with pride and won't pay shit for what women want or even care about what they need. I'm Old school. Now where's mah pai?

BTW weren't you the one that was contemplating going back with your ex after she went with your friend or some shit like that?

bread's done
Back