oh hi, i practice thread necrophilia

[quote name='speedracer']lolwut

edit: just what we need. another damned pinko.[/QUOTE]

I see we're fond of name-calling around these parts? I was just trying to own up to doing something that might be construed as annoying (in a silly way). Are all folks who believe in human rights pinkos in your book?

What would you be if you married a necromancer? Is there a difference between necrophile and necrophiliac? I just figured I was posting on dead topics...perhaps even dead horse topics...so, VIOLA, there's my "mea culpa" above.

[quote name='Beorach']What would you be if you married a necromancer? Is there a difference between necrophile and necrophiliac? I just figured I was posting on dead topics...perhaps even dead horse topics...so, VIOLA, there's my "mea culpa" above.[/QUOTE]

Quick name a videogame necromancer.

I'll start - Paine

[quote name='speedracer']lolwut

edit: just what we need. another damned pinko.[/QUOTE]

Some will be called reds and Communists merely because they believe in economic justice and the brotherhood of man. But we shall overcome.

I'm cool with necrophilia, but there are boundaries, some people just think you can dig up a dead female, slap some lube on that puppy and get er done. But it's incredibly uncomfortable, no amount of KY can get rid of that cold, sandpaper feel. What I am trying to get at is there is only a three day margin where you can actually move them and adjust their posture.

Post Script: Abortion is disgusting...

bread's done
Back