Oh my sweet Jesus

Feeding the Abscess

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
I'm going to take a break from my doom and gloom act and take delight in this beautiful, beautiful man:

images

Free ponies for everyone!

Vermin Supreme 2012

[quote name='speedracer']Background dude. How did this magnificent beast come to be?[/QUOTE]

I was watching CSPAN today, which was re-airing a "lesser-known candidate debate" for both democrats and republicans from December of last year. Lo and behold, dude pops on the screen with the name of Vermin Supreme (the picture is from the debate), says his economic stimulus would be to give everyone in America a free pony. The poop could be used for fertilizer, methane gas, and some other stuff.

I've since learned that he's been a spoof candidate for years:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vermin_Supreme

How I didn't know about this guy before today will forever be a mystery.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4d_FvgQ1csE

Free ponies, law mandating brushing your teeth, and the zombie apocalypse? Forget Ron Paul, I'm voting Vermin Supreme!

Wow, that is seriously brilliant. Haa haa. I think comparing him to Rent is Too Damn High guy is a disservice. This is soooo well done. I love it.

"Just that one, that's enough."

My God...I can't get enough of this.

That''s at the end of this video. Also, check the naughty librarian in the background when the moderator asks his question. Yummy.

I've always thought it would be fun to do something like this in local politics. Just as a way to get into a debate of some kind and go crazy.

I just watched the video of that 'debate' and I must say I am onboard with Vermin Supreme as my ONLY write-in candidate for the next couple of elections. No more using the tired old standbys of Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck for me.;)

That debate=:rofl:

I'd actually be all for a group of secret dental police checking if everyone has brushed.

Take better care of your teeth folks, please. No one wants to smell your nasty breathe or see your blackened teeth.

And I want a pony, dammit.

bread's done
Back