Oh, why do you mock me, Pac-Man?

Yeah being in japan right now i can definatley say there is a lot of skill involved. Also asking the clerk in broken japanese to make it easier helps too lol. Won lots of cool stuffed animals and a famicon clone for only 1500 yen which i think is pretty damn good. Ive see some japanese people pump over 2000 yen just to get one of the prizes i won lol. UFO catchers which are differnt than american claw machines are so addicting, notice only two prongs instead of three, makes the game entirely differnt. You just have to look for the "winnable" prze, an arcade peon wil quickly reset the prize after you win also.

cheers,
Mike

The crane game prizes in the U.S. suck. What am I going to do with a giant tampon plush? It should have just been a box of tampons. At least I could have bartered it for pretzels, or claim they were used by Dave Coulier and sell them for mega-profit on eBay. What I'm saying is I want a tit plush.

boobyprize350x480ue2.jpg

[quote name='chasemurata']The crane game prizes in the U.S. suck. What am I going to do with a giant tampon plush? It should have just been a box of tampons. At least I could have bartered it for pretzels, or claim they were used by Dave Coulier and sell them for mega-profit on eBay. What I'm saying is I want a tit plush.

boobyprize350x480ue2.jpg
[/quote]

Actually, I saw those in a store when I was in Japan. They're even better than plushes. They are more like stress balls.

[quote name='naruto179']Actually, I saw those in a store when I was in Japan. They're even better than plushes. They are more like stress balls.[/quote]

Those things were everywhere when I was over there. I thought it was funny that places like temples and shrines sell those things in the gift shop. Same thing with that sea weed ball thing with the penis - Makkomorri or whatever it is.

I know this thread is from a long time ago, but I just saw a claw machine full of the same style pac-mans here at Wal-mart (though with a three-pronged claw) and immediately thought of this old thread. Didn't have any change on me to try it out, though.

bread's done
Back