Oink! and other Private Torrent Sites

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='LiquidNight']Will you fools not invite newbies who joined solely to try to get invites out of you?
Take chaosm0nkey, for example: 5 posts, and all in this thread, which I'm sure he found through google.

Does anyone know of a torrent site (preferably private and that you can invite me to ;)) for movies?
I have an OiNK invite and a couple g-creds on TV Torrents that I can offer.[/quote]

I didn't invite a newbie from this thread, but I invited someone I thought I knew elsewhere and he fucked me up at OiNK, so now I'm incredibly wary as to who I give out whatever invites I have to other sites. If you would like LiquidNight, I can send you an IPtorrent invite. I think I still have some invites there, but I'm not really sure how to check. Actually, I should have some, but I might be out since they glitched my account recently and I got reset, but I have my account with a great ratio so it wouldn't take long for me to hook you up. I could also give you my one and only kray invite that my buddy there gave me.

Myself, I'm looking for a UKnova or torrentbytes invite if anyone has one. I hadn't been to UKNova in awhile and I think my account got deleted due to inactivity. But regardless, torrentbytes is really my main want.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']If you would like LiquidNight, I can send you an IPtorrent invite. I think I still have some invites there, but I'm not really sure how to check. Actually, I should have some, but I might be out since they glitched my account recently and I got reset, but I have my account with a great ratio so it wouldn't take long for me to hook you up. I could also give you my one and only kray invite that my buddy there gave me.[/QUOTE]What are Kray and IPTorrents?
I got an invite from a CAG who will remain nameless to Bit-HDTV, which is pretty damn good, although it's destroying my HDD space.

[quote name='LiquidNight']What are Kray and IPTorrents?
I got an invite from a CAG who will remain nameless to Bit-HDTV, which is pretty damn good, although it's destroying my HDD space.[/quote]

kray - torrent site similar to punktorrents.com (great site by the way), but with generally higher quality torrents. Pretty much an everything music torrent site, which was great long ago, but didn't have enough funds so they took it down for a bit and did a redesign which made it look a thousand times better. Has all kinds of music on it, but mostly leans in the direction of punk, ska (YES!), hardcore, etc.

IP - general torrent site on the level of demonoid without the bad seeders, etc. Lots of variety. send me a PM if you need to know more.

Nah, it's cool. OiNK takes care of all my music needs and I can get tv shows from TV Torrents and movies from Bit-HDTV.

The offer was much appreciated though, thanks.

[quote name='LiquidNight']Nah, it's cool. OiNK takes care of all my music needs and I can get tv shows from TV Torrents and movies from Bit-HDTV.

The offer was much appreciated though, thanks.[/quote]

Know anybody that has torrentbytes though? maybe?:lol:

i would love an invite to a music site especially oink just to complete my category of torrent sites... but i doubt i would get one just by posting here... but who knows..

Could ya'll help me out? I just want to be sure that it's not just my computer that is having issues, but can anyone access iptorrents.com?

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Could ya'll help me out? I just want to be sure that it's not just my computer that is having issues, but can anyone access iptorrents.com?[/QUOTE]

I'm able to load the page.

I have 6 OiNK invites, and will give them to any man who can hook me up with a torrent site that has the new TMNT Original Series Season 4 DVD rips. Don't make me spend $30!

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']I have 6 OiNK invites, and will give them to any man who can hook me up with a torrent site that has the new TMNT Original Series Season 4 DVD rips. Don't make me spend $30![/QUOTE]

Here's a torrent for all seasons 1-10, but they aren't DVD rips.

http://rickw512.no-ip.com:6969/stats.html?info_hash=a3acb76d1a9544d43d8711d87f5de4a6be407a59

You can always convert them to DVD format though. I'll continue looking for a DVD rip if that doesn't suit you.

[quote name='Technique']Here's a torrent for all seasons 1-10, but they aren't DVD rips.

http://rickw512.no-ip.com:6969/stats.html?info_hash=a3acb76d1a9544d43d8711d87f5de4a6be407a59

You can always convert them to DVD format though. I'll continue looking for a DVD rip if that doesn't suit you.[/quote]My worry with that is that it's gonna go incredibly slow, and the quality will probably be awful, like someone taped the shows off TV back in the 90's, and converted them. But I'll check it out. Thank goodness for the ability to only download certain files.

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']Ha! I just downloaded one episode, and sure enough, it has german subtitles. D'oh! Guess I'll have to pinch my pennies and buy the DVD's.[/quote]

lol

I wish people would not encode the subs into the avi files. That way if the subs are horrible, you still have the movie that you can add corect subs to

[quote name='fart_bubble']lol

I wish people would not encode the subs into the avi files. That way if the subs are horrible, you still have the movie that you can add corect subs to[/quote]It wasn't a DVD rip, it looked like someone taped it off Danish television (the subtitles were Danish, I think). I can't say I'm surprised though, sometimes the best torrents are too good to be true.

I have 3 OiNK invites, and would love a Blackcats invite.

Or, an invite to any site that has DVD rips of Futurama (minus Demonoid, there are barely any seeders).

[quote name='naes']I have 3 OiNK invites, and would love a Blackcats invite.

Or, an invite to any site that has DVD rips of Futurama (minus Demonoid, there are barely any seeders).[/QUOTE]

I have a BC invite. PM me if you want to trade?

Alright, all I need is a site with Futurama, Family Guy or American Dad DVDs or DVD rips and you'll get an OiNK invite.
[quote name='naes']I have 3 OiNK invites, and would love a Blackcats invite.

Or, an invite to any site that has DVD rips of Futurama (minus Demonoid, there are barely any seeders).[/quote]

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']What the hell is Blackcats?[/QUOTE]
Wow man.

"Oink! and other Private Torrent Sites"

You don't even need to use context clues for something like that, it's just understood. Apparently not though.

[quote name='Eviltude']Wow man.

"Oink! and other Private Torrent Sites"

You don't even need to use context clues for something like that, it's just understood. Apparently not though.[/quote]I understand it's a private torrent site, the question was aimed at what type of torrents they specialize in. It's not exactly "TVTorrents".

I still have 2 OiNK invites. I really need Family Guy and American Dad DVDs or DVDrips. Or any site that has older cartoons, like Angry Beavers and Aahhhh! Real Monsters.

I usually pay for all my music/games/dvds, but my wife and I have a new baby on the way, so I'm looking to save money. I'm mainly only interested in music, as I tivo most of the shows I watch, which is enough to satisfy my tv fix. What's the best way to get started using invite only trackers... it seems like if you don't know anyone you're pretty much boned.

Almost all my friends have pretty crappy taste in music, and are satisfied by going to torrentspy or torrent reactor to pick up the latest new release. I have a pretty extensive cd collection which I would be more than willing to upload a couple albums in a lossless format. If anyone could shoot me an invite or tell me how to get started that would be great. Oh yeah, and if you could recomend a tracker thats not going to come with a court order, that would be great too... thanks guys!

I got an OiNK invite. If you want... PM me if you got any invites to trade. If you don't just tell me which CDs you have :p
[quote name='permablue']I usually pay for all my music/games/dvds, but my wife and I have a new baby on the way, so I'm looking to save money. I'm mainly only interested in music, as I tivo most of the shows I watch, which is enough to satisfy my tv fix. What's the best way to get started using invite only trackers... it seems like if you don't know anyone you're pretty much boned.

Almost all my friends have pretty crappy taste in music, and are satisfied by going to torrentspy or torrent reactor to pick up the latest new release. I have a pretty extensive cd collection which I would be more than willing to upload a couple albums in a lossless format. If anyone could shoot me an invite or tell me how to get started that would be great. Oh yeah, and if you could recomend a tracker thats not going to come with a court order, that would be great too... thanks guys![/quote]

[quote name='naes']I got an OiNK invite. If you want... PM me if you got any invites to trade. If you don't just tell me which CDs you have :p[/quote]

PM sent =)

Would anyone send me an invite? I was on Oink, but got kicked off because my uploads never worked. I found the special directions to correctly upload. I have ~1TB of HQ music to share.

If someone invites you, they'll get punished.
[quote name='LucidReality']Would anyone send me an invite? I was on Oink, but got kicked off because my uploads never worked. I found the special directions to correctly upload. I have ~1TB of HQ music to share.[/quote]

[quote name='naes']If someone invites you, they'll get punished.[/QUOTE]Yup. Any inviter to someone previously banned will lose all their invites (IIRC).
That and that's his first and only post, showing that he's only here to try and leech an invite and not add anything to the CAG community.

[quote name='naes']I still have 2 OiNK invites. I really need Family Guy and American Dad DVDs or DVDrips. Or any site that has older cartoons, like Angry Beavers and Aahhhh! Real Monsters.[/QUOTE]

are none of those on piratebay?

[quote name='LucidReality']Would anyone send me an invite? I was on Oink, but got kicked off because my uploads never worked. [/quote]

That's whats gonna happen to me and for the same reason :bomb:

Stuff I dl wont seed and I dont have anything to upload to the site that isnt already on there.

TPB isn't a private tracker and they don't have Real Monsters, Angry Beavers, or American Dad DVD rips. My friend is gonna give me his Family Guy set to burn, so I'm fine with Family Guy now.
[quote name='Arakias']are none of those on piratebay?[/quote]

Are you clever?
[quote name='Maklershed']That's whats gonna happen to me and for the same reason :bomb:

Stuff I dl wont seed and I dont have anything to upload to the site that isnt already on there.[/quote]

[quote name='naes']Alright, all I need is a site with Futurama, Family Guy or American Dad DVDs or DVD rips and you'll get an OiNK invite.[/quote]
I sent you an invite to TVTorrents.com that you never used. It has all those.

EDIT: Invite resent.

I never got the invite when you originally sent it. In fact, I haven't been credited with a GCred from you until now.

I gave you your Demonoid invite code right?
[quote name='Quillion']I sent you an invite to TVTorrents.com that you never used. It has all those.

EDIT: Invite resent.[/quote]

[quote name='naes']I never got the invite when you originally sent it. In fact, I haven't been credited with a GCred from you until now.

I gave you your Demonoid invite code right?[/quote]
Yes. And I'm on. My ratio there is only 1.01 though.

My ratio got killed there after downloading Invader Zim DVDs. I'm at 1.18 [quote name='Quillion']Yes. And I'm on. My ratio there is only 1.01 though.[/quote]

[quote name='naes']I still have 2 OiNK invites. I really need Family Guy and American Dad DVDs or DVDrips. Or any site that has older cartoons, like Angry Beavers and Aahhhh! Real Monsters.[/quote]

i have a few private torrent's sites where can find American Dad and Family Guy... but do you have an OiNK invite for me??? :) PM if u have... or send mail to [email protected]... Cheers!

If you become clever you'll probably have an easier time uploading.
[quote name='Maklershed']No[/quote]
I JUST noticed you're Genocidal from UG. Sweet. IMO, I really think you guys should have let kiczek include PAR files.
[quote name='Genocidal']The number of people who join CAG just to post in this thread and never visit again is sad.[/quote]

[quote name='naes']If you become clever you'll probably have an easier time uploading.

I JUST noticed you're Genocidal from UG. Sweet. IMO, I really think you guys should have let kiczek include PAR files.[/QUOTE]

What's the URL for UG?

I'm up for a oink invite if anyones got one, i'll trade you about anything and i belong to alot but lost my old oink account due to never using it and my little brother being a fucking leech and destroying my once 4 mbps upload and now i have a shitty 512k upload. So i lost it on my old IP i would love to get a new one considering i uploaded roughly 500GB :(
Talked to their admins on IRC and they agreed with me that my ratio was so bad that it was unrepairable. Since then i have had my dog take a piss on his bed and woken him up to freezing water. Perfect repayment for him destroying my account and downloading a bunch of fucking mainstream rap.

So a reinvite would be awesome, i'm allowed to join under a new name and new IP so says Mooink the admin :D

[quote name='Genocidal']The number of people who join CAG just to post in this thread and never visit again is sad.[/quote]

I find it amusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back