Oink! and other Private Torrent Sites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im looking for a bitmetv invite. I have bitgamer, underground-gamer and torrentleech, if anyone wants to swap. Thanks.

What the hell? I've been uploading shit to improve my ratio on demonoid but it still says my ratio is under 1.0 when I clearly know it's above it, utorrrent says it is. What's the problem here?

Demonoid's tracker sucks, to put it bluntly.

Edit: Also, it only updates once a day, and only if you've stopped your torrents at some point since it last added to your stats.

[quote name='Rozz']How can you make your ratio accurate on demonoid?[/QUOTE]

First a lot of torrent programs won't even report stats properly so this is most likely the problem. I've found uTorrent is great, a lot of people also like Azureus. I don't use Azureus because it has a conflict with Nod32.

Second, as mentioned before, they don't update but once a day, and only if your torrents are stopped.

edit: Sorry I didn't see where above you mentioned you are using uTorrent.

[quote name='Lieutenant Dan']Quick question:

When uploading music to Oink, where do I put the .log and cue files? Do I just include them with the songs in the album folder?[/QUOTE]

I'm surprised you're asking here, but yes, just include them in the torrent in the same folder. It automatically detects whether or not a log is included.

[quote name='zatos']I'm surprised you're asking here, but yes, just include them in the torrent in the same folder. It automatically detects whether or not a log is included.[/quote]

Thanks.

I'm on Oink, Blackcats-Games, Torrentleech, Supertorrents, XBOX-Sky, Cheggit and a few others I can't remember at the moment :eek:

Been looking for an hdbits invite but it seems impossible to get. I'll trade an invite to any of the above sites for one.

[quote name='Rozz']How can you make your ratio accurate on demonoid?[/quote]

This may seem weird, but what I do is leave a page open on the Demonoid site and just set my Utorrent to whatever automatic share ratio fullfilled cutoff number I need to keep my ratio up. I don't know why exactly I started doing this, but so far my share ratio has always been on point. Hope that helps!

[quote name='Full Metal XL']This may seem weird, but what I do is leave a page open on the Demonoid site and just set my Utorrent to whatever automatic share ratio fullfilled cutoff number I need to keep my ratio up. I don't know why exactly I started doing this, but so far my share ratio has always been on point. Hope that helps![/quote]

Thanks, but how do I do this?

[quote name='Rozz']Thanks, but how do I do this?[/quote]

Start up Utorrent, click on Options at top, go to Prefrences, then Queueing and then set your prefered upload ratio in the Seed While {Default values} (I do 150 to 300 depending on how much space I have on my tiny laptop) and then below set the When Torrent has reached seeding goal number to 0 and then check that box. That should do it!

wow, getting my share ratio to 1 on blackcats has been damn near impossible...and even after reading the faq over and over, I have no idea how to get "cost"

[quote name='life.exe']I have Demonoid invites if anyone would want to trade for a TL or Oink invite.[/quote]

Keep this talk to a minimum, since Oink has a very strict "no invite selling" policy, which includes trading invites for other sites. You've been warned.

I got my account on BitMeTV closed for giving an invite to CAG. I didnt even trade it I just gave it to him. Tough crowd. Now I need to get back into BitMeTV again which is going to probably be nigh on impossible :(

I'd like an invite to Oink or Demonoid if anybody has any they wouldn't mind giving out. Also.. anybody have any suggestions for sites that carry consistent daily uploads of the Howard Stern and Bubba the Love Sponge shows? I'm a Sirius subscriber, but they blocked streaming at work.. thus making my life in a cubicle very painful.

[quote name='Skylander7']I'd like an invite to Oink or Demonoid if anybody has any they wouldn't mind giving out. Also.. anybody have any suggestions for sites that carry consistent daily uploads of the Howard Stern and Bubba the Love Sponge shows? I'm a Sirius subscriber, but they blocked streaming at work.. thus making my life in a cubicle very painful.[/QUOTE]
Tried sending you a PM, but your box is full. I've got an invite for you.

If anyone has a spare Oink invite, I'd appreciate it. I don't know what I'd have to trade, as I don't belong to any private torrent sites... so I guess it'd be a charity donation. :)

And by the way... I'd just like to say that Senorwoohoo is the man.

He invited me to Oink a few months ago out of the goodness of his heart and I've been uploading and downloading like crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back