OJ gets 15 years in the slammer

ojyx9.jpg

i heard he got 7 1/2 mandatory but 33 max. so hes up for parole after 7 and some change. all jokes aside hes a damn idiot whether he killed his wife and that guy or not he got off for it and all he had to do was stay out of trouble. some people just dont learn and i doubt he will luck out and get sent to one of those rich people prisons.

Wow, fifteen years isn't much time for a double murder.

I mean... for robbery and kidnapping, because that's what we convicted him for, right?

[quote name='javeryh']This has got to be one of the all-time examples of stupidity[/quote]

fixed that for you :)

but seriously, what a dumbass

[quote name='lokizz']i heard he got 7 1/2 mandatory but 33 max. so hes up for parole after 7 and some change. all jokes aside hes a damn idiot whether he killed his wife and that guy or not he got off for it and all he had to do was stay out of trouble. some people just dont learn and i doubt he will luck out and get sent to one of those rich people prisons.[/QUOTE]

Agreed 100 percent, it was one of the dumbest things i've seen and just as bad as Micheal Jackson still having kids over after being charged with child molestation. He was set, all he had to do was stay out of the public light and ride out his remaining years. I get completely that he was pissed about his property being all over the place now ( the stuff that wasn't outright destroyed that is by people that hate him) but damn man let it go. He had too much to lose by going there himself even if the cops refused to help him.

[quote name='shieryda']

Good ol' Johnny Cochran wasn't around to save his ass this time.[/quote]

That's what I said when they busted his ass in Vegas... I was like "Cochran isn't gonna save your ass this time because he's DEAD!" but seriously... if he was still alive, could he have saved OJ again?

So I haven't really been following up with the whole "robbery" thing, but wasn't he just taking back his stuff that the memorabilia dealer stole from him?

[quote name='Danil ACE']So I haven't really been following up with the whole "robbery" thing, but wasn't he just taking back his stuff that the memorabilia dealer stole from him?[/quote]

thats the story but he decided to take justice into his own hands by going in there and someone ( either him or one of his helpers) had a gun so then it changes the nature of the whole event. i dunno if it was proven or not if the stuff was actually stolen or not but long story short theres more than one way to do anything and he chose one of the worst.

[quote name='lokizz']i heard he got 7 1/2 mandatory but 33 max. so hes up for parole after 7 and some change. all jokes aside hes a damn idiot whether he killed his wife and that guy or not he got off for it and all he had to do was stay out of trouble. some people just dont learn and i doubt he will luck out and get sent to one of those rich people prisons.[/quote]

It was only a matter of time, once a criminal always a criminal and all that...

[quote name='shieryda']
ojyx9.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Ha. I was going to post the same picture. There's something about that lowercase r that cracks me up.

Well, 15 years is better than nothing.

I loved his excuse in court where he basically said "I didn't know it was a crime to fuckin' rob somebody at gunpoint." I doubly loved the trashy people outside the courthouse with "free OJ" signs.

bread's done
Back