Ok, I finally got my first MP3 Player......

Shinkuu Ryao

CAGiversary!
And I'm totally fucking stumped. I've read the directions but they don't tell me how to actually put files into the player (I have the usb cable and whatnot, it just doesn't do anything)

Oh and the model is a Visual Land VL 535B, for the record

Any help is appreciated, thank you

I recently got an MP3 Player from Target. I was confused as I had put some programs that came with it on my PC and neither actually did anything with MP3 Player itself. It turns out that it was like a thumb drive and I could just drag and drop files (not just MP3s) into/out of it. My only problem is that I need to get some rechargable AAAs.

Dude wtf?! Mine is a Sonic Impact and it looks EXACTLY like this one! Sans the V logo and I only paid $60 for it.
http://www.visual-land.com/vl-330b.htm

[quote name='adrianchan56']maybe you gotta stick some batteries in and then connect it to your pc inorder to transfer to your mp3 player.[/QUOTE]

Thank you Captain Obvious

The problem is I don't know how to put the files on my new player

hm this is how i open mine
go to my computer find your Mp3 double click then drag your music files on it

like i said this works on mine and it might work on yours im just throwing this out there

Windows Explorer. If Windows recognizes the MP3 player as a removable drive, it'll be listed in My Computer in the Windows Explorer. You can then right click on the music files/directories/whatever you want sent to the MP3 player, mouse over "send to" and select your MP3 player out of the list that pops up.

bread's done
Back