Ok so EB has a deal on

GibsonLesPaul19

CAG Veteran
You trade in a 3 games and you get credit towards a game, Now heres what I dont understand can it be any game or does it have to beone they say. And also what if I trade in 3 DS games and I want a 360 game will that work??? and if the 3 games are not the same price combined as a 360 game do I pay the differnce??

The three games have to trade in for 8$ or more store credit, and are bumped up for the full price of the game. You can trade in any game on any platform, so long as each individual game is worth 8$. You can't stack two 4$ games to make an 8$ game; that doesn't work. The games are also pre-chosen by the company, so you should ask to see if the one you want is on the list, but it's typically anything new that's coming out.

[quote name='GibsonLesPaul19']You trade in a 3 games and you get credit towards a game, Now heres what I dont understand can it be any game or does it have to beone they say. And also what if I trade in 3 DS games and I want a 360 game will that work??? and if the 3 games are not the same price combined as a 360 game do I pay the differnce??[/quote]

The 3 games you have must have at least $8 trade in credit each. If the 3 games meet this criteria you get a "game free" and do not have to pay anything extra to get a game up to $69.99. You get FULL credit for the game you want, and do not have to pay the taxes. Make sure you are telling the clerk that the trade is towards the "trade 3 get it free" promotion.

The 3 games you trade can be a mixture of any PS2, PS3, DS, PSP, Gamecube, X-Box, 360, games as long as each of the 3 games has at least $8 trade in value each at the store.

Some stores like EB Eaton Centre let you put the credit towards any game. Most EB stores have a set list that they will allow for trade 3s .

bread's done
Back