OK, they both come out next week and I can only get one

rvdrock

CAGiversary!
So NCAA 08 or All Pro 2K8

See, we have not seen videos for either running on PS3, which makes me nervous, no one has commented or even seen them running on PS3, so that begs the question, which one to get?

I had the opportunity to play NCAA 08, demo on xbox live, and the game basically plays like last years madden 07 on PS3... the animations are not fluid, the players just snap like falling dominos into their pre set animations... however looking at the video of Allpro 2k8, the animations seem so fluid.. like when the player turns, he leans into the turn, the players seem more life life, whereas NCAA seem more robotic. I never liked the 2k Football games, but since Madden 07, the game haven't shown the improvements.. we'll see, but for now, I'm going to give al pro a shot.

All Pro.
Better graphics, gameplay, and physics.
It's like buying FIFA (madden) over Pro Evolution (APF).
You just don't do it...regardless of the whole license issue.
Edit: How did you not like 2k5? The undisputable greatest football game, to date.

I've read that NCAA 08 on the PS3 only runs at 30fps, while the 360 version will be topping out nicely at 60fps.

I personally will be getting NCAA 08 and Madden 08 for the 360. NCAA 08 with REAL rosters are the BEST.

On the 360 I thought NCAA played like crap (the demo at least). All-Pro looks really, really sweet. We might not have seen it running on the PS3, but I'd have to imagine that any differences would be largely negligible.

[quote name='kevinw312']Is there any way to download the real rosters for NCAA 08 on ps3?[/QUOTE]

Yes either via ebay for around 5usd
or other random sites.

I would pick ncaa but i would also like to at least try out al pro...
I do hate madden though... NCAA has always been a few steps above madden for me.

bread's done
Back