Ok, this is driving my friggin nuts...

Lord Draconus777

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I need help figuring out what this old show I used to love is called. Basically, it was a cartoon set in universe where everyone was a cat. It took place in the not to distant future, and was an action cartoon.

No, this isn't Thunder Cats, I know this for a fact. I'm pretty sure it was american animated but don't quote me. Also, the two main characters I believe were brothers and were automechanics who also fought crime and stuff. I remember it's prime was in the 90's.

So ya, somewhat vague description, but I'd really like to find this show again as I can't remember the name. I thought it was something like "Street Cats," but apparently not. Thanks, and provide a link or pics if you think you've found it :)

I just turned 20 a bit less than 2 months ago, my memories of the show were from the mid-late 90's. I used to watch it on Cartoon Network after school (mid afternoon), but it apparently disapeared from the lineup some time ago, as I haven't seen it on TV in years. And the shows you listed aren't it, this show featured adult cats at the main characters, and was very action oriented.

[quote name='DAWG26']^ I dont get it.[/quote]

A pirate walks into a bar with a steering wheel in his pants, bar tender says whats with the wheel? Pirate responds "ARRRR They Be driving Me Nuts!" :roll:

Thunder Cats. Set in a futuristic world but fighting with conan like powers. On a planet. It was on the cartoon Network also.

Biker Mice???? People might mistake them for cats sometimes?

Did it have cat themes and lame jokes like The Cats Meow?

It has to be Swat Cats since this takes place in Future Disaster typish perfect where everything is dark.

The main characters is a duo and they mess around with automobiles and somewhere along the way they are constantly fixing things. I remember that show it also spawned a couple of games.

Pesonally this is why I switched to Anime. Everything was too commercial. Swat cats had them doing all sorts of tricks on the highway and such along with the lame jokes.

Help me find my long lost cartoon thread?

bread's done
Back