old arcade game

trajin

CAGiversary!
i dont know the name of the game, but the only thing i remember from this old arcade game that it was a beat'me up where this little character ride this guy and he can get off and on. if anybody know the name plz tell me

[quote name='trajin']i dont know the name of the game, but the only thing i remember from this old arcade game that it was a beat'me up where this little character ride this guy and he can get off and on. if anybody know the name plz tell me[/QUOTE]

Ride a guy?

Wild guess here...

225px-Asterix_arcade.png

Asterix?

250px-Cadillacs_and_Dinosaurs_Capcom_ingame.PNG

Cadilacs & Dinosaurs?

A little more info might be helpful.

nah none of them:) i didnt play it much this was when i was 10 am 28 now:bomb: oh and the little character can get on enemys backs and start beating on them. if there's a was pic of the game i would remember it

What was the theme or setting though? Fantasy? Futuristic? You're not giving us enough to go on. Every other game in the genre had you hopping on guys back then.

i know its not alot to go on, am trying to remember this damn game more like golden axe setting i know a japanese company made the game. dont remember which one:roll:

bread's done
Back