OLD - CC $4.99 Game List (post all CC deals here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
I just got back from my local CC in Canton, OH. Here, at least, they had just put games into a bin and they're all $4.99.
I picked up(all PS2):
BOF:DQ
PaRappa the Rapper 2
Roadkill
Rygar
WRC World Rally Championship
ESPN NHL Hockey

I also saw:
PS2
Bloodrayne
Smash Court Tennis: Pro Tournament
Onimusha 2
DMC 2
Secret Weapons over Normandy
Simpsons: Skateboarding
GGX
GGX2
Capcom vs SNK 2
Marvel vs Capcom 2
RRV
SF EX3
Gungrave
RE Dead Aim
Freaky Flyers
Vexx
Haunted Mansion
Clock Tower 3
Defender
Dino Stalker
Disaster Report
Driving Emotion Type-S
ESPN Winter X Games Snowboarding
Freestyle Metal X
Ape Escape 2
Armored Core 2
Black & Bruised
Bloody Roar 4
Britney's Dance Beat
Jungle Book: Rythm n' Blues
Legends of Wrestling 2
MIB 2: Alien Escape
Metropolismania
Minority Report
MSG: Encounters in Space
Mystic Heroes
Okage:Shadow King
Pryzm Chapter One
Wheel of Fortune
Robin Hood: Defender of the Crown
Robotech: Battlecry
Speed Kings
Spy Hunter 2
Terminator: Dawn of Fate
Wipeout Fusion
X Squad
ZOE: 2nd Runner

Xbox
Pro Race Driver
Aggressive Inline
Crazy Taxi 3
New Legends
NFL 2K3
NHL 2K3

GBA
Fire Pro Wrestling
MK (i think it was advance)
Stuntman

GC
Zoocube
F1 2001

There were a few sports games for each system, but I couldn't remember the years. I wasn't exactly looking for Xbox or GC, but those are what I remember. I'll add more if I think of them. This a great deal, check your CC, I'm not sure if this is nationwide, but I hope so.

DaPhatty Edit - I've unstickied this thread since the list at the front of the page was outdated. The current list is posted here.

Please continue the discussions there.

[quote name='bradr']I asked an employee at CC if they had Viewtiful Joe. The guy said, "NO!" right away without even looking. After I walk off (I could still hear them), he turns to the other employee and says, "I know because I bought all eight copies, they were only $5 each!". :evil:[/quote]

Harhar you got owned by a CC employee no less!

Hey guys, you type them and I add them. Maybe some of these are regioal, because quite a few have posted Time Splitters 2 for XBox @ $4.99 - yet it rang up full price for me (the GC version was on sale however). So this is more of a YMMV list...unles someone from corporate wants to help out here....

I can confirm Batman : Rise of Sin Tzu, Star Wars; Obi Wan, Blinx, and Dynasty Warriors 4 all for Xbox are NOT $4.99 - they are price as marked.

My CC looked pretty cleaned of the games (except for 20 copies of the Britney Spears game...tempting, but no). I did manage to find Wild Arms and FF Origins. No Secret Weapons over Normandy or Disgaea, which I'd hoped to find, but no biggie, at least I found something. Oh, and I had them scan Golden Sun and it wasn't clearanced, maybe it was just my store.

It's about time College Station, TX started getting some of the Cheapass love. Haven't had much luck in the past.

[quote name='mmn']I can confirm Batman : Rise of Sin Tzu, Star Wars; Obi Wan, Blinx, and Dynasty Warriors 4 all for Xbox are NOT $4.99 - they are price as marked.[/quote]

For me (in NJ), Obi Wan Xboxdid not ring up $4.99. It was a funny "scene" seeing everybody pick through the shelves at the CC in Paramus NJ this morning. Some guys had hand carts filled with games...I think I picked up about three. I was mostly looking for Mega Man X7--didn't see it while I was there.

I will bet you there isn't. With game clearances, especially nationwide clearances, they almost always advertise it as "Game selection may vary".

Basically, on Sunday, there will be a mob of people lining up for $4.99 GCN, XBX, PS2, and GBA video games. They will all rush the huge $4.99 bins and pick them clean.

I haven't been on CAG for awhile and just saw this thread. Ran over to the CC in Hayward, CA. They had a sign that said the $4.99 promotion won't start till July 11th. I'm guessing a lot of people have been asking about it. I really don't feel like reading through 57 pages, so has that happened at any other CC? They don't have much there though. All I saw off the list was Chaos Legion and Robin Hood. I just want MvC2. Theres a couple more CCs here in the Bay Area, so I'm gonna check those out.

Just got back from my local CC.

I grabbed:

PS2:

Marvel Vs Capcom 2 (3 copies)
Onimusha 2
Spy Hunter 2

GC:

WrestleMania XIX
ZooCube
Beach Spikers

They had a bin full of presumably $5 games, but it was mostly PS2 Jampacks and GBA games. They had alot more $5 games as well but I was in a hurry. The employees didn't know what was going on. :D

they most likely will have to either A) change the sale or B) just give up.
my CC literally has maybe 6-10 games left as part of the sale. They didn't pull any of the shelves. I hope though that they advertise actual titles as part of the sale so I can PM them.

by the way, the only titles I picked up was Fear Effect 2 and MegaMan Legends 2. The ones I really wanted were out of stock (Pikmin, Ikaruga)

I went to the Canton Ohio CC where OP found the deal. There wasn't much left, but I ended up with Boktai, P.N. 03 (2x), Max Payne (GBA), and to my surprise, Lufia. I can't wait until the 11th.

Went to two CCs yesterday.

Hit up the CC in Lakewood, CA (near the Lakewood Mall) at 11am to find a few people around with lists. Talked to most of them to see if they were CAGs, none were, so I told them about the site. Talked to an employee and was told that 15 guys with lists had come in the previous night and gone crazy on the games section. Still, there was a lot to find, and working with the people who were there in the morning I managed to find:

Chaos Legion
RAD
Freaky Flyers
Legaia 2

Even got my copy of PNO3 I had bought a week earlier price matched for $16.50 back.

After that I went to the CC in Long Beach, CA (Los Altos Center? Can't remember what it's called). Found one guy with a list and asked him if he was a CAG, he wasn't. Talked to another clerk and got the same story about guys with lists.
Got:

Frequency
Okage
RE: Code Veronica

I had fun finding things, talkin' to some fellow gamers, and helping each other out. It's too bad I didn't find any other CAG users at either location =[

Since I haven't seen many responses from Ca. I'll put in my discoveries. The CC in San Bernardino, Ca had many games this morning. I got there about 10:30 and within 10 min. there were 3 more "hunters" there with there lists. I ended up with espn nhl 2k4, nhl hitz pro, dead to rights and nhl hitz 2002. All for Xbox. Long live hockey right!
They had Haunted Mansion, Cat in the Hat, Minority Report, Celebrity Deathmatch, Harry Potter-Chamber of Secrets, Freaky Flyers, pryzm. All for various systems!
For GBA I saw Golden Sun-which rang up for 19.99, so forget that and Boktai, jet Grind Radio and Super Duper Sumos.

I got ESPN Hockey, YAY!!!!!!

It was either that or Freestyle metal X.......

This was one shitty ass deal....

EVERYBODY AND THEIR FREAKING GRANDMA KNEW ABOUT THIS DEAL....... :evil:

Just got back from my CC in Norwalk

I got:
Oddworld (xbox)
Gladius
Pikmin
Shining Soul

Most of the CC around my area(especially lakewood) are almost sucked dry.

Can anyone tell me, with BB PMing the CC deal(YMMV), will a picture of a reciept work?

Or do you need the original reciept?

I didnt know Oddworld (Xbox) was on the $4.99 list too. I keep seeing new games I want to go back and get!

I got:

PS2

XGRA
Kinetica
Defender
Maximo
Gungrave
Vexx

Xbox

ATV Quad Power Racing 2
Grabbed by the Ghoulies
Superman Man of Steel
Rayman 3
Spyhunter 2
Kung Fu Chaos

Gamecube

Sega Soccer Slam

GBA

Boktai
Golden Sun 1

All for a total of $75 + tax

:)

[quote name='Renzokuken']I might go back on Friday or Saturday. But as of right now, im not going to be stepping inside a CC.[/quote]I'm not going until Sunday morning.

My CC said they may restock but not until Sat night. They actually ended up hiding some games in the back after this morning. While I was there (forunately i was there before him), a guy from FatWallet cleared out the entire stock of XBox games that were 5 with his friend. IT was nuts. There were over 60 game in his basket and those were just XBOX.

I got Dragon Warrior VII

Bloodrayne GC
Lost Kingdoms
Chaos Legion
Legaia 2
Onimusha 2
Jade Cocoon 2
.Hack Infection

and Syberia rang up at $20

If they restock Saturday night, does that mean after the store is closed? If that is so, we CAGs should go on Sunday morning right when the shelves are freshly replenished.

What does OP mean?
Reporting from Houston, TX, Willowbrook location:
I ended up buying only Frequency for $5. No Viewtiful Joe, no Ikaruga, no Marvel Vs Capcom. And I dont know if someone has said this already or not, but Evil Dead for the PS2 is not 4.99. Here are some of the games I saw that I didn't buy:
-Pac Man Fever
-Roadkill
-Pikmin (non PC)
-PN 03 (only 1 copy left)
-Bloody Roar 4
-I saw some Mega Man games, but I don't know the titles. They had quite a few, though.
-Maximo
-Clone Wars
-Chaos Legion

Any fellow Houstonians hit up any stores? If so, PM me.
The employees knew about the 4.99 games and there was a sign that said "limit one per title per customer".

Edit: Code Veronica for the PS2 or GC is 4.99?

Is CC is restocked for the supposed sunday sale it would be quite a sight to see people beating the shit outta each other for games.

I'm gonna be waiting outside the CC is Taunton, MA for them to open. I'll probally get there at like 8/8:30est. I hope I get some more games, I got 17 so far (my uncle bought 30, but we live together, so we jsut combine our collections). I'm looking for Disgaea, Serious Sam, Megaman (all), Tetris Worlds, and I'll probally pick up Alien vs. Predator for the hell of it. I was lucky enough to find some hidden War of the Mosters and Gitaroo Man (along with other good games). This should go down as the biggest sale in gaming history, correct?

if this was actually announced, it would be way more choatic then it was saturday. the employees at my CC told me Saturday was a mad house.

Does anyone think they might restock Saturday? Because if it's Sunday...I'll have to wait until after church, which means it'll be 11, then I have to drive about 20 minutes to the nearest one...eh.

Well, I just got back from CC. I didn't really expect there to be anything left. I hit it at 11:00 AM yesterday, and there were a couple guys there at that time. I called my friend when I got back so he went and hit it up too. He said there were 3-5 other people loading up, so I figured everything would have been harvested.

I was surprised to still see quite a few games left, however, nothing I was really interested in. Then I found the last copy of Tribes: Arial Assault and decided to pick it up hearing good things about. I also found Tsugunai, which isn't on the "master list", but I had remember hearing that someone else got it for 4.99. I checked the GBA stuff and managed to nab Lufia too. Two Atlus games! I'm actually more excited about these three than the twelve I got yesterday.

Circuit City - Melbourne, FL - Monday afternoon ~3pm. 3 employees in the department - 1 was really cool & 2 were smart asses making statements like 'selling on ebay to me, etc...). Not much left for XBOX and Ps2 but GAMECUBE findings were nice...

Harry Potter XBOX
Pac Man Fever, Fairly Odd Parents, Jimmy Neutron, Hotwheels - both titles, 4x4 Evo2, Sega Slam Soccer, Viewtiful Joe, Nascar ... all gamecube...

12 total - nice deal - thanks for posting!!

FYI, the metro Detroit area still has many $5 games left. Just be warned, the games left are probably not the ones you would want to play.
I tell ya, it was nuts. I hit 3 different CC stores today. Every store had at least 3 other people with lists stocking up on games like it was their J-O-B. Seriously, people! How many copies of Legends of Wrestling II does one person need? Save some love for others!

If it was seriously Legends of Wrestling II that they were stocking up on, I'd watch for entertainment value.

Let the resellers load up on as many crap games as they want.

Hit two in Little Rock, Arkansas. One didn't know what was going on. A manager showed me an internal memo that said this sale was supposed to start July 11.

The other had just found out about it & was scanning EVERY game to make sure of its price & putting them in a $4.99 bin. It was heaven.

I picked up:

PS2:

Celebrity Deathmatch
Frequency
PaRappa The Rapper 2
Pro Race Driver
Robin Hood: Defender of the Crown
Terminator: Dawn of Fate
Tribes: Aerial Assualt

Xbox:

Aliens vs. Predator: Extinction
Crimson Sea
The Great Escape
The Haunted Mansion
Roadkill

GameCube:

Bomberman Generation
Defender
Resident Evil: Code Veronica
Zoocube

There were a couple of hundred left at the second store that was scanning everything. I'm sure it's getting thinner by the minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back