Old Game Boxes & Manuals

Tailswisher

CAGiversary!
Feedback
45 (100%)
I didn't see another thread like this, but do correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm trying to find someone or someplace where I can get old game cases for my collection for things like the Atari 2600, NES, SNES, N64, etc. The same goes with manuals. I know the obvious thing to do is go to Ebay and watch like a hawk for anything like that, but I'm looking for other options. Surely some of my fellow collector CAGs, know what I'm talking about.

I have tons of empty boxes, especially for NES games and GB games. Many of these are still un-used, never folded. (I got them from CES company displays at the trade show. Almost no first party Nintendo titles, though.)

Most of these are from early 1990's, and some of them are even prototype boxes which are only printed on front and sides but backs are blank because the game wasn't finished before the show, so they didn't have complete game info or screen shots. Very cool, very few were made, and I got them all. :)

PM me with titles you're looking for, and also a trade list because I would consider cash or trade for these.

While I'm not sure if anyone has much of the older stuff, you could always check out THIS thread under the master game trade lists. It's for finding replacement cases/artworks/manuals for games.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']While I'm not sure if anyone has much of the older stuff, you could always check out THIS thread under the master game trade lists. It's for finding replacement cases/artworks/manuals for games.[/QUOTE]

Ah, thank you. The search function here can be a little wonky. That thread didn't even pop up. >.< I should probably move my request there, then. Thanks for the help. ^^

bread's done
Back