Old Pinball Machine parts

Captain_Insano16

CAGiversary!
Feedback
295 (100%)
Hey everyone,

Anyone got any recommendations for getting parts for an old pinball machine? I recently got a full size pinball machine (road kings by williams 1986) and it needs a little work. It may be as little as getting some new fuses for it (it is missing a few).... but if not, where is a good place to find parts?

Thanks for any input anyone has....

Depending on where you live, the phone book might have some leads. I distinctly remember trying to find arcades in my youth and accidently calling arcade game repair shops instead. They are almost certainly more rare nowadays but in some areas (Southern California, NYC) they could still exist.

Go to google groups, and ask for advice from the good folks at rec.games.pinball.

These people are a goldmine of knowledge, and treated respectfully are often generous with help and advice.

Good luck with your pinball machine!

Thanks for all the advice & links so far. It looks like I'm going to have to find a Williams System 11 CPU board - the previous owner didn't remove the 3x AA batteries before putting it in storage for many years (I'm guessing atleast) and they leaked/corroded a big portion of the board.

Anyone got an extra Williams System 11 CPU board lying around?

bread's done
Back