Old School CAGs

I think I discovered cheapassgamer through egm or another game magazine. I just started working so had some money and the time for video games. I would hop on to check out the morning threads before going to work.

40 now and I got married this year and expecting first child in May; cleaning out my game room to make it a baby room and selling my 300+ PS2 game collection. I can't remember if I picked up Suikoden V from a black friday at Circuit City but just recently sold that still sealed for $200+. I'm going to miss looking at the shelf and seeing all my games but time to let go and let others take better care of the games.
Now is the time to sell, get that cash!

Also congrats on the marriage and the kiddo!

"Anyone remember Slidecage? He's probably in prison."

This made me laugh harder than it should have, thank you.

I was never super active unless the wrasslin thread counted. I miss Strell and my most random CAG memory is the blog posts from the guy with the dolls.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Anyone remember Slidecage? He's probably in prison."

This made me laugh harder than it should have, thank you.

I was never super active unless the wrasslin thread counted. I miss Strell and my most random CAG memory is the blog posts from the guy with the dolls.
Good ol' Chuplayer. I kinda felt sorry for him, but what a strange hobby.

Checking in, been around since 2004 but haven't posted as regularly. I still use that magazine rack / glitter joke lol.

All forums sorta died out in the advent of discord, telegram, and twitter. I know I'm mostly on tg these days and was primarily on twitter/discord yrs prior.

It all happened so suddenly looking back on it... the bigs like FB and twitter sure did kill the boards. I think we're learning now how that wasn't such a good idea after all. I miss the hijinks on CAG and other forums over the years.

Elaborate please :)
Lol... who *hasn't* been suspended or kicked off of twitter? All you have to do is point out any of the growing number of dumpsters on fire sailing down the river of poo in clown world and a gender confused whack-a-doodle with kool-air hair will shout "off with your head!"

Lol... who *hasn't* been suspended or kicked off of twitter? All you have to do is point out any of the growing number of dumpsters on fire sailing down the river of poo in clown world and a gender confused whack-a-doodle with kool-air hair will shout "off with your head!"
Yikes.

The "yikes" is the collusion of services like Facebook and Twitter to promote the globalist groupthink desired by the very wealthiest of elites and to silence any dissenting voices from what had been billed as free speech platforms for years. Remember when Jack Dorsey said Twitter was the free speech wing of the free speech party? Remember when he took that back and claimed it was a joke once it became clear just how serious the challenge to the status quo was?

If you find yourself agreeing with the censors who act on behalf of the oligarchs who have destroyed your country and demoralized and brainwashed two generations into hating it, who have utterly crushed us all financially in the greatest wealth transfer in the history of mankind by blinding the masses with false doctrines and the smokescreen of the pandemic, then as Samuel Adams said, "If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen."

bread's done
Back