Old School consoles. Strategy guides. Games. check it out :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lowdwn169

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
HAVES
i can take and send pics. just let me know

STRATEGY GUIDES
Jak and Daxter:The Lost Frontier covers both the PSP and PS2 versions of the game.
Silent Hill:Shattered Memories covers the Wii, PSP, and PS2 versions of the game.
Star Ocean:Last Hope covers the Xbox 360 Version of the game
Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising covers the PS3 and XBOX 360 versions of the game
Phantasy Star 0 covers the DS version of the game
Wolfenstein covers the XBOX 360, PS3, and PC versions of the game
SAW covers the XBOX 360 and PS3 versions of the game
Nostalgia covers the DS version of the game
Castelvania: Order of Ecclesia covers DS version of the game
Dragon Quest IV:Chapters of the Chosen covers DS verison of the game
Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood cover DS version of the game
Wario Land Shake it covers the Wii version of the game. still in shrink wrap.

SOME OF THE GUIDES HAVE THE GAMESTOP LABEL RESIDUE IN THE CORNER OF THEM WHERE I PEELED IT OFF.

GAMES
Resident Evil 1 for the Gamecube:gc:. its complete with the box art instructions and original case, both discs are in pretty good shape, have a few scratches, but played when i put them in my Wii.
Super Ghouls 'N Ghosts for the SNES. CART ONLY
Monopoly for SNES CART ONLY
Sonic Spinball for the Sega Genesis. CART ONLY some spots on the sticker peeled
Mortal Kombat 1 for the Sega Genesis. complete with box, art, and instructions. the instruction book is missing the front and back covers and the first page has a rip in the top corner.

OLD SCHOOL CONSOLES

Atari 2600 4 switch " woody" system. comes with 15 games, twin paddle controllers and a 3rd party control stick, video cable, and power supply
games are: maze craze, laser blast, pac-man, stampede, football, outlaw, asteroids, donkey kong, E.T. the extra terrestrial, night driver, pole position, ms. pac-man, mega-mania(no label), grand prix, freeway.

Magnavox Odyssey 2. comes with both controllers still attached to the system, rf module, power brick, original box(no foam inserts though)and 1 game cartridge(speedway,spinout, and crypto-logic)

Sega Game Gear portable games system. comes WITH battery covers, screen magnifier and power supply to use with out batteries. the only problem with this is there are pixels that are stuck(not sure how many) but i still play it and i dont even notice them any more.has a few scratches but nothing terrible. no games
also has good sound(they are known for sound going bad).

Atari 7800 Pro System. comes with one game, Pole Position 2 with instruction booklet, official Atari power brick, and one official Atari controller.
the 7800 is backwards compatible with the Atari 2600 games so you have a very large library of games to choose from

as with all cartridge based systems(which all of these are)
the contacts may need cleaned from time to time for them to work, but they will work, ive tested them
WANTS
MS points
Darksiders strategy guide
Virtual Boy games(mostly red alarm and mario tennis)
Virtual Boy visor(the black eye shade) in decent shape
Atari Jaguar games(controller inserts too if you have them)
Turbo Grafx 16 games
Sega Saturn games
Sega CD games
Sega Master System(working with tv cable, power, and controller)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back