Old Sega cd/32x

wow, n64. start your own thread. i just want to play sonic cd/knuckles chaotix. if it doesn't work i may be able to fix it

You can come over to my house and if you can find my sega cdx you can have it. But Eternal Champions: challenge from the darkside and ground zero texas are mine.

[quote name='Gannondorf9']What's with you guys! Gawd, all I'm saying is if you have an old or broken one, think of giving it away.[/QUOTE]
What?

all I'm saying is that People are calling people new$$$s, being trolls, and just utterly annoying. Dolemite has been the most civilized person.

My Sega CD fell off the top of the TV and the magnetic thing that holds the discs down is broken, and my 32X displays some type of error. Unfortunately I seem to be some type of packrat and haven't gotten rid of it or my games (I hold out hope to play Lethan Enforcers again!).

[quote name='Gannondorf9']all I'm saying is that People are calling people new$$$s, being trolls, and just utterly annoying. Dolemite has been the most civilized person.[/QUOTE]

No one called you a newfaygle.

Go back to 4chan.

bread's done
Back