Old Superman Comics ?

Define old?

Which books?

ANYTHING with Superman? Action? Man of Steel?

What about Superboy/Jimmy Olsen/Legion/Lois Lane?

Have a TON of comics that are dupes and I'm moving soon. Let me know. You can PM me.

like if i get a good price or someone is willing to give me some comics then i would like the really old superman comics like ones in 1963 and up

[quote name='Spafon']You have to be a hell of a lot more specific as to what you want. You are not going to find old comics like that cheap unless they are almost destroyed. If you are looking for modern age comics, check out some comic sites that have tons of listings. My preferred site:

http://www.comiccollectorlive.com/LiveData/CoverTitle.aspx?id=f516ff14-cc04-49b5-b93c-7389d58df99c

Anybody who has an "old" superman comic isn't going to just not want it. Good luck though.[/QUOTE]

Like some golden age and some silver age comics for superman like 10 cent and 12 cent comics

Seriously doubt you're going to find them for anything less than a few grand, OP. With the reboot coming up most comic shops here have raised the prices for old Superman issue quite a bit. Hell, they're selling some of my old 25 cent Superman books for five to six hundred dollars and they aren't even mint.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Seriously doubt you're going to find them for anything less than a few grand, OP. With the reboot coming up most comic shops here have raised the prices for old Superman issue quite a bit. Hell, they're selling some of my old 25 cent Superman books for five to six hundred dollars and they aren't even mint.[/QUOTE]

i got a few 12 cent suoerman comics with me rite now and they are in very good + condition

[quote name='gtbadbai010']i got a few 12 cent suoerman comics with me rite now and they are in very good + condition[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Spafon']cool, want to give me any then?[/QUOTE]

I hope this is a joke. If you really have those they are worth some good $$$. I would get them graded and sell them on ebay.

[quote name='emeraldgsl']I hope this is a joke. If you really have those they are worth some good $$$. I would get them graded and sell them on ebay.[/QUOTE]

noo i have four 12 cent comics yeah i know its not a lot but hey its something

Assuming everyone hasn't sent all their valuable Superman comics to him for free already, I'd like some too. Or any valuables comics. Or just any of your valuables.

This is so much easier than panhandling on the streets.

bread's done
Back