Old thread: Check first/last post for new thread link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
DO NOT POST IN NEW THREAD UNTIL I HAVE FIRST 6 POSTS TAKEN OVER.
NEW THREAD HERE: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9832580

WHEN REPORTING TRADE-IN VALUES PLEASE POST BASE VALUES & SYSTEM IT IS FOR.

First post contains promo information & useful information and frequently asked questions. The second post is blank currently but is there for expansion or to revert back to the way things were. Third post has the 360/Wii/PS3 values. Fourth post has the PS2/GC values. Fifth post has DS/PSP values. Sixth post has hardware/accessory values for all systems.

Instructions on finding games in the database and inputting the values from different sections can be found in my blog post here: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/blog.php?b=14143. I would put the entire post in the thread but this is already kind of a large post.

Upcoming Promotions:

Current Promotions:
GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Power Trade 30% (8/5/12)
[quote name='GameStop.com'] Power Trade: Get a 30% trade bonus on any games traded toward a new copy of:New Super Mario Bros. 2, Kingdom Hearts, 3D: Dream Drop Distance, Transformers: Fall of Cybertron, Madden NFL 13

Full trade value amount must be applied toward pre-order/purchase of a new copy of New Super Mario Bros. 2, Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance, Madden NFL13 or Transformers: Fall of Cybertron. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trade-ins subject to manager approval. Offer valid only toward games normally accepted in trade. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice. Offer expiration varies by title. [/QUOTE]

30% Extra toward pre-owned (8/5/12)
[quote name='GameStop.com']Get an extra 30% in-store credit when you trade your old games toward the purchase of any pre-owned product.

Full trade value must be applied toward the purchase of pre-owned product. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trade-ins subject to manager approval. Offer valid only toward games normally accepted in trade. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason, without notice. [/QUOTE]

30% Trade Bonus Toward Steam Funds (7/23/12)
[quote name='GameStop.com']Get an extra 30% in-store credit when you trade your old games toward the purchase of Steam Wallet currency during the Steam Summer Sale.

Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trade-ins subject to manager approval. Offer valid only toward games normally accepted in trade. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason, without notice.[/QUOTE]

$25 Hardware Bonus (Ends 8/5/12)
[quote name='GameStop.com']Get an extra $25 in-store credit when you trade any PS3, Xbox 360, PS Vita or 3DS system

Offer not good on cash trades. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Hardware must have all necessary components for trade. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trade-ins subject to manager approval. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer vailid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice. [/QUOTE]

$30 Buy Back (Ends 8/5/12)
[quote name='GameStop.com']Guaranteed $30 in store credit when you trade NCAA Football 13 within 30 days of release

$30 value is net after trade. Trade must be in full working condition to receive full value. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Subject to manager approval. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid only while new title is priced at $59.99 (Xbox 360 and PS3). Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice. [/QUOTE]

30% Trade Bonus Toward Google Nexus 7 (Includes iOS/Android Devices - Ends 8/05/12)
[quote name='GameStop.com']
Power Trade: Get an extra 30% in-store credit when you trade any items toward the pre-order of the Google Nexus 7 Tablet.

Full trade value amount must be applied toward pre-order/purchase of a Google Nexus 7 Tablet. While supplies last. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trade-ins subject to manager approval. Offer valid only toward games normally accepted in trade. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice.
[/QUOTE]

GAMESTOP USED GAME PRODUCT ID(thanks Xfactor4)
THE GAMESTOP USED GAME PRODUCT ID "CRACKED":

:gc:=916xxx
:360:=952xxx
:ps2:=938xxx or 939xxx
:wii:=917xxx
:psp:=935xxx
:ds:=919xxx
:ps3:=930xxx
:gba:=914xxx

FAQ
These trade-in values are really low!
While that may be true, if you combine the games with the right promotion they can work to your advantage. There are knowledgeable people in this thread that are normally willing to help.

Is there any way to look at what the previous values reported on a game?
You can search through this thread and previous ones to see what a game has been reported in the past. With the TIV Tracker you can sort by date and then go through the list of past updated values through that as well. Here are the previous GS TIV Threads: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15

Can I trade-in sealed games?
No. You might come across the rare GameStop that would let you do it, but they are going to open them anyway.

I don't want to get hassled about the values I post, how can I get the information out there?
If you do not feel comfortable or willing to put the values in the thread you have two options available. You can input them in the TIV tracker or you can send them to me via PM. Either way the database and these lists will be updated. Putting them into the TIV tracker does save me some time later on.

Do trade-ins have to have their original case, insert and manual?
No, however it will be YMMV on if they charge you a refurbish fee for them in that condition. Most GameStops wont charge a fee but there are some that charge for incomplete games.

Will they accept my game if it is really beat up?
YMMV. It really all depends upon the employee you get. Some will charge refurbish fees, some wont, some wont accept the game and others just take them without a second glance.

What are the refurb fees on games?
There appears to be set prices for set value ranges. We aren't 100% certain on the splits just yet. Here is what we have currently:
$0.25-$2 Value: $0.75 Refurb Fee
$2.01-$4 Value: $1 Refurb Fee
$4.01-$7 Value: $2 Refurb Fee
$7.01-$10 Value: $3 Refurb Fee
$10.01 & Higher Value: $4 Refurb Fee
This information isn't guaranteed by any mean and we are still working on nailing it down.

What are the refurb fees on consoles?
They are listed in the hardware TIV section, highlight in red.

I have a Collector's/Limited/Special edition of a game, do I have to trade-in all of the extras?
No, but there are a handful of games that their variations have separate listings at GameStop: Madden 09 Anniversary Edition, Battlefield: Bad Company Gold Edition, and a few others.

Why didn't the percent bonus go for my accessory for a system that was included?
Unless stated otherwise, and they are rarely included, the bonuses never apply to accessories. Except the EDGE card of course.

I traded in a bunch of games for the "Trade X, get $X bonus" promo and it gave me the percentage bonus instead?
I can't give concretes on why this happens. GameStop computers are normally pretty good at giving you the better promo. In the case of a percentage bonus being run at the same time as a "Trade X, get $X" promo, things can get messy. The system appears to only give one promo on games per transaction so if you had a few games that you want to go to the percentage bonus and a stack for the "Trade X, Get $X" it will regularly apply the percentage to all of the games. Your best bet is to do all "Trade X, Get $X" games in one transaction on their own. The GameStop clerk may say that the system will figure it all out, tell them you want a separate transaction anyway. As always, check your receipt before you leave the store.

Can I trade in multiple copies of the same game?
YMMV. The official policy is no, but there are some GameStops that overlook that rule.

What all do I have to trade in for a console trade-in?
Xbox 360: Console Unit, power brick, A/V Cables, Controller (wired/wireless)
Wii: Console Unit, Power Cable, A/V Cables, Wiimote, Nunchuck, Sensor Bar
Playstation 3: Console Unit, Power Cable, A/V Cable, Controller, USB Cable
Playstation 2: Console Unit, Power Cable, A/V Cable, Controller (Must be a DualShock2) *Fat unit requires either back cover or network adapter*
GameCube: Console Unit, Power Cable, A/V Cable, Controller
PSP: Handheld, A/C Adapter
Nintendo DS/DSLite/DSi: Handheld, A/C Adapter, Stylus

Can I trade in a defective/broken console?
For the most part yes. If it powers on but doesn't play games, they will take the console as a refurb unit and put a refurb fee on the console. The refurb fee on the console will vary on the price of the console so those numbers will change. You are still required to trade in everything required listed in the question directly above. They will not, however, take RROD 360 consoles. There may be stores that still do it, but official policy is to not take them in.

What is the difference between PowerUp Rewards and PowerUp Rewards Pro?
The basic card is free and only allows you to acrew points when spending money. The Pro card costs $14.99 and is basically the same as the previous EDGE program.

How much does a PowerUp Rewards Pro subscription cost?
It costs $14.99 and is good for a year. It also comes with a 1-year subscription to Game Informer magazine.

What bonuses come with having an PowerUp Rewards Pro card?
You will get an extra 10% trade-in credit on the base value of the game, extra 10% off the purchase of pre-owned games and 10% off new strategy guides.

Does the Power Up Rewards Card give me a bonus on hardware trade-ins?
No. You will only get the bonus for games and accessories.

What if I want cash instead of credit, what do they deduct?
If you decide that you want cash instead of credit, they will take 20% off the base values and promos will not apply.

Does promo "....." have a minimum trade-in value?
If the promo has a minimum trade-in value requirement, it will be listed in the promo. If it isn't there, then there is no limit. However, as with all trades, they are subject to manager approval so the manager could have setup his own little rule-set requiring a minimum of whatever.

I used a Power Trade promo for a pre-order, can I cancel that pre-order and get the credit or move it to another game I want?
Yes on both accounts. However, if you do a bunch of the power trades and just straight drop the pre-order you could create some ill-will between yourself and the employees you cancel on. However, if you look at the wordings on promos, they can remove the bonus trade-in value if they decide to.

I just tried to use a promo that has a select list of games eligible, but they say my game isn't eligible anymore, what gives?
Basically they have the right to change the eligible games at any time. They tend to update these frequently so as to lock out any easy/cheap games. It's best to check the eligible list the day of your trade.

Can I stack two different trade-in promos?
No. The only thing that will stack with trade-ins is your EDGE card. Some will report success, but this requires a manual override and is very YMMV.

If I pay for an item using all credit on my card, do I have to pay sales tax?
This varies depending upon the state you live in.

What states charge sales tax on purchases paid in full with credit and which ones don't?
Charge Sales Tax on Credit Purchases: Alabama, Arkansas, California, Connecticut, Florida, Hawaii, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, Nevada, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, West Virginia
Does Not Charge Sales Tax on Credit Purchases: Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Delaware, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Dakota, Oregon, South Carolina, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin, Wyoming
No Information Yet:

My state doesn't charge sales tax on purchases made by credit, why is gamestop.com charging me tax?
It is just the way they have designed their system. The best theory we have seen is that since you are only inputting the number off of the back of the card, it isn't going to pick up the programming from the specially tagged EDGE cards. Some kind of programming that gets input from their system that wont show up when only inputting the number off the back of the card.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by a moderator:
standard
and bonus only for 360/ps3. i accidently tried to flip just dance 3 wii and im like why is it only 5.50. he's like it's wii... ohhhh
so that goes to amazon ;)

This is before all the bonuses

:360:Assassin's Creed Revelations - $14.00
:360:X-Men Destiny - $6.00
:360:Soul Calibur V $11.00
:360:Fallout New Vegas - $6.00

Just called and I can quote
iconxbox360.gif

Cod MW3- $15
UMvC3- $10
iconps3.gif

Ratchet and Clank TOD- $3

Anyone can find out the TIV for Lego Star Wars the Complete Saga? (
iconxbox360.gif
)

TIV - 7/25/12

Borderlands GOTY - $12
Rage - $4
Assassin Creed REV - $14
Batman GOTY - $7
FIFA 11 - $8

all xbox 360 games.

[quote name='ironmenpb']TIV - 7/25/12

Borderlands GOTY - $12
Rage - $4
Assassin Creed REV - $14
Batman GOTY - $7
FIFA 11 - $8[/QUOTE]

Which console(s)?

Just got back from GS and traded in:

:360:Sims 3 Pets:7.00
:ps3:Soul Caliber V:11.00
:ps3:Dungeon Siege III:7.00
:ps3:El Shaddai:Ascension:4.00
:ps3:Uncharted 3:12.00
:ps3:Shadows of the Damned:5.50
:ps3:Need For Speed:The Run:8.00
:ps3:Assassin's Creed:Revelations:14.00
:360:Assassin's Creed:Revelations:14.00
:360:Price Is Right:The Decades:8.00
:360:Madden 2012:6.00
:ps3:Tron:Evolution:3.50

Total credit with bonuses:$170

I was pleasantly surprised that Tron was 3 bucks to qualify for the promo(I had him check the value before I traded it). When I found out it was 3.50, I traded it in for a total of $8.85 credit and then went next door to BB and got a sealed Tron Collector's Edition for 10 bucks. I was also kinda surprised that Dungeon Siege III was still trading at 7 bucks for a fairly old game. Def. worth the trip...

I got $247 for a bunch of games, I'll show the base for the ones I don't rember seeing on the last few pages...
:ps3:
Aliens Vs. Predator $4.50
Sims 3 Pets
Dragon Age 2
Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One $5.00
Blood Stone
Resistance 3

:360:
Call of Duty 4 $4.00
Call of Duty WaW $5.50
Call of Duty MW2 $6.00
Alan Wake
LA Noire
Fallout 3 GOTY $7.00
KoA: Reckoning $12.00
The Price is Right Decades
AC Rev.
L4D
Crysis 2
Split Second $6.00
Mass Effect 2 $6.00
Quantum of Solace $0.50 (Kept it)

What a FlipTastic day!!!!!!!!!!:D

Whew!:drool:

[quote name='Vigilante']Phone quotes (7/25):

:360:
Left 4 Dead - $16
Left 4 Dead 2 - $16
The Price Is Right: Decades - $8
The Sims 3: Pets - $7

:ps3:
Assassin's Creed: Revelations - $14
The Sims 3: Pets - $6.50

Looks like nothing changed. \\:D/[/QUOTE]

Thanks!
$10 BB credit into $26.xx GS!:applause:

Base TIVs 7/25:

PS3:
Borderlands $8
NCAA Basketball 2010 $9
Need for Speed: Run $8
Prototype $9

Xbox 360:
Price is Right Decades $8
Alan Wake $6.50
Mass Effect $10
Spider-Man 3 $9
Kung Fu Panda 2 $9

7/25 TiVs

Xbox 360:
SSX: $14
Assassin's Creed: Revelations: $14
Left for Dead: $16

PS3:
Batman: Arkham City: $13
Resistance 3: $8

:ps3: Warhammer 40K: Space Marine - $3

Just barely made it for the bonus. Traded in a few others that have correct values, so no need to post them. I traded in the vanilla LBP2, but got credit for the SE. :bouncy:

Values from 7/24 (All PS3)

King of Fighters XIII 10$
Street Fighter X Tekken 10$
X-Men Destiny 5.50$
SOCOM 4 4.50$
Need for Speed the Run 8$

Wasnt expecting to unloading so much of my BB run already, but most of the games were horrible. Atleast i ended up with almost 70$, paid off a pre-order and put the rest toward a 3DS XL.

Why are you guys repeating TIV's?

I think it's easier on poor JP on updating the thread if people didn't repeat the TIV's.

7/25
Xbox 360
Final Fantaxy XIII-2 $6

7/25 Base TIVs

:ps3: Marvel Super Hero Squad: The Infinity Gauntlet $3.50
:ps3: Hasbro Family Game Night 3 $9
:ps3: Monopoly Streets $10
:360: Shift 2 Unleashed $5

[quote name='Donut2922']Why are you guys repeating TIV's?

I think it's easier on poor JP on updating the thread if people didn't repeat the TIV's.

7/25
Xbox 360
Final Fantaxy XIII-2 $6[/QUOTE]

Or just be grateful ppl are spending their time posting TIV's. Can't expect everyone to go through all the posts scouring for repeats.

7/25:

PS3:
Eyepet - 1.50

360:
Alan Wake - 6.50
Grand Slam Tennis 2 - 9.00
Mirror's Edge - 4.00
NBA Jam - 7.00
Popcap Arcade Volume 1 - 2.50
Xbox 360 Triple Pack - 5.00

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']What a FlipTastic day!!!!!!!!!!:D

Whew!:drool:

Thanks!
$10 BB credit into $26.xx GS!:applause:[/QUOTE]You're welcome.

I too had a fliptastic day--bought two copies of each of the following:

Sims 3 Pets :)360:)
Sims 3 Pets :)ps3:)
Price Is Right: Decades :)360:),

a copy of Left 4 Dead for $11.50 after @Gamer coupon and GCU discount, and a copy of AC:R :)ps3:) and traded all of them in at two GS locations a state apart. I turned ~$51.50 (plus tax) BBY GC credit into ~$120 GS credit. :applause:

Now what to do with this $315...:whistle2:k Well, actually ~$170 after what I'm setting aside for my preorders (DOA5 CE, Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward, Adventure Time: HIKWYTOG?! CE).

:360: Saints Row 2- 6.50
:360: Batman:Arkham Asylum- 7.00
:360: Resident Evil:Raccoon City- 9.00
:360: Call of Duty:Modern Warfare 2- 6.00

51.35 after bonuses. Paid off my pre-order of Persona 4 Arena and bought Mortal Kombat Komplete for 30.

[quote name='backseatdog']Or just be grateful ppl are spending their time posting TIV's. Can't expect everyone to go through all the posts scouring for repeats.

7/25:

PS3:
Eyepet - 1.50

360:
Alan Wake - 6.50
Grand Slam Tennis 2 - 9.00
Mirror's Edge - 4.00
NBA Jam - 7.00
Popcap Arcade Volume 1 - 2.50
Xbox 360 Triple Pack - 5.00[/QUOTE]

It's unusual when this thread is bumped for 3-4 pages worth. Today's promo is an example that doesn't come around often. Whenever I bump the thread it's probably a page since the previous day's TIV. But yeah, it's so laborious ...

I traded in the same game (same system) at three different stores today and want to do three more of the same game tomorrow.
Do my trade-ins from the previous day show up on the clerk's monitor when I do my trades tomorrow? How can I avoid suspicion or controversy from doing multiples?
(Although I'm technically not trading in multiples of the same game at the same time)

^I've traded in up to five of the same copies, but it wasn't at the same time obviously. Just hit up different gamestops or bring in a whole stack with maybe one or two repeats. Rinse and repeat.

This was during a 4 day period.

[quote name='PublikDefender']I traded in the same game (same system) at three different stores today and want to do three more of the same game tomorrow.
Do my trade-ins from the previous day show up on the clerk's monitor when I do my trades tomorrow? How can I avoid suspicion or controversy from doing multiples?
(Although I'm technically not trading in multiples of the same game at the same time)[/QUOTE]

It may or may not show up (I've heard conflicting reports), but it never seems to be an issue. I've never heard of anyone getting in trouble for a couple sets of games.

Well I went in last night like an idiot thinking that 3DS games were getting the five dollar treatment as well, but that's not for a few more days. Traded in Resident Evil Mercenaries for 5.50 after PUR bonus, so base was 5 bucks. I wasn't upset though, I also traded in:

:360:Dead Island - 7
:360:Borderlands - 8
:360:X-men Destiny - 6
:ps3:Assassin's Creed Revelations - 14
3DS Resident Evil Mercenaries - 5

Like I said I wasn't too upset considering I walked out with 44 dollars in credit and a new copy of Dead Island GOTY.

does gamestop still take the original sixaxis controllers? are they 20 dollars like dualshock 3's? also do i need to give them a usb cable with it or anything???

[quote name='godsmack13']Um, AC:R apparently has gone UP for both systems. Just quoted in-store $15 lol[/QUOTE]

Unless it dropped to $10 and they added the bonus $5.
:(

[quote name='godsmack13']Um, AC:R apparently has gone UP for both systems. Just quoted in-store $15 lol[/QUOTE]

Just called and they also told me the base TIV was $15

[quote name='BLAZETIGER']Unless it dropped to $10 and they added the bonus $5.
:([/QUOTE]

Lol yea that would suck, but he gave me a few other TIV, and they were unchanged from yesterday :)

TIV's, 7/25

(all base values)
PS3
-God of War III = $7.00

-Castlevania: Lords of Shadow = $8.00
-Split Second = $6.00
-Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare = $4.00
-Splinter Cell: Conviction = $3.00
-Crackdown 2 = $4.00

Total = $65.20

Was able to walk out with Dead Island GOTY, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Red Steel and Muramasa: the Demon Blade (just bought a Wii since I sold mine (with all the games included) about 2-3 years ago, so I'm buying back all the old Wii games I had + all the new ones that have come out since then).

Still had $4.74 left over.

You're welcome.

I too had a fliptastic day--bought two copies of each of the following:

Sims 3 Pets :)360:)
Sims 3 Pets :)ps3:)
Price Is Right: Decades :)360:),

a copy of Left 4 Dead for $11.50 after @Gamer coupon and GCU discount, and a copy of AC:R :)ps3:) and traded all of them in at two GS locations a state apart. I turned ~$51.50 (plus tax) BBY GC credit into ~$120 GS credit. :applause:

I was thinking of doing that to convert my BBY credit to GS credit, but that would require me to trade-in at 4 GS different locations. Would I get flagged if I trade-in that same set at 4 different GS locations?

[quote name='RaysGame']I was thinking of doing that to convert my BBY credit to GS credit, but that would require me to trade-in at 4 GS different locations. Would I get flagged if I trade-in that same set at 4 different GS locations?[/QUOTE]

I've traded in a same set of 5 into two different gamestops, and as far as I can tell I haven't been flagged lol.

[quote name='Ace!']Traded in one of each ACR and they are 15 before bonus. Received 21.50 total[/QUOTE]
You must mean $21.50 each... I hope.
Seems like the best I can find to flip during this extra $5 promo is AC:REV, SIMS 3: PETS, and MW1 if you buy it used for $5.

[quote name='Ace!']Traded in one of each ACR and they are 15 before bonus. Received 21.50 total[/QUOTE]

I can confirm that. I went back to flip another ACR & Price is Right. An additional $35.30 in GS credit for $16.

I've paid off two games & have money left over. Thanks CAG's. :applause:

All are 360 pre promo:

Force Unleashed 2 - 6.50
Saint's Row 3 - 18
Dragon's Age Origins - 1
Dragon's Age Awakenings - 2
Halo CE - 15
Kinect Adventures - .05
Mortal Kombat - 10
Need for Speed Hot Pursuit - 7
Red Dead Redemption - 10
Red Dead Redemption Undead Rising - 7

[quote name='ic dedpeeps']You must mean $21.50 each... I hope.
Seems like the best I can find to flip during this extra $5 promo is AC:REV, SIMS 3: PETS, and MW1 if you buy it used for $5.[/QUOTE]

Price is Right nets you $13.80 = not that bad for $4.99.

And yes ACR nets $21.50 today.

TiV quotes 7/26/12:

Sims 3 Pets (X360) - $7.00
Trivial Pursuit: Bet You Know It (Wii) - $4.00

3DS
Ben 10 Galactic Racing - $2.50
Cooking Mama 4 - $6.00
Cubic Ninja - $5.00
Happy Feet Two - $5.00
The Hidden - $2.50
James Noir's Hollywood Crimes - $4.00
LEGO Harry Potter 5-7 - $2.50
LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean - $5.00
Madden NFL Football - $5.00
My Pet Puppy - $5.00
Nintendogs + Cats (All) - $8.00
Paws & Claws Pampered Pets Resort - $5.00
Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 - $4.00
Puppies 3D - $5.00
Puzzler Mind Gym - $2.50
Rabbids Travel In Time - $8.00
Shinobi - $7.00
Steel Diver - $2.50
Tetris Axis - $5.00
The Adventures of Tintin - $5.00
Thor - $6.00

[quote name='davisdj']Price is Right nets you $13.80 = not that bad for $4.99.

And yes ACR nets $21.50 today.[/QUOTE]
True that, Price is Right: Decades is a great flip, just none in stock around me so I forgot it already.

[quote name='JAR']TiV quotes 7/26/12:

Sims 3 Pets (X360) - $7.00
Trivial Pursuit: Bet You Know It (Wii) - $4.00

3DS
Ben 10 Galactic Racing - $2.50
Cooking Mama 4 - $6.00
Cubic Ninja - $5.00
Happy Feet Two - $5.00
The Hidden - $2.50
James Noir's Hollywood Crimes - $4.00
LEGO Harry Potter 5-7 - $2.50
LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean - $5.00
Madden NFL Football - $5.00
My Pet Puppy - $5.00
Nintendogs + Cats (All) - $8.00
Paws & Claws Pampered Pets Resort - $5.00
Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 - $4.00
Puppies 3D - $5.00
Puzzler Mind Gym - $2.50
Rabbids Travel In Time - $8.00
Shinobi - $7.00
Steel Diver - $2.50
Tetris Axis - $5.00
The Adventures of Tintin - $5.00
Thor - $6.00[/QUOTE]

No offense but you should've waited till the 30th where you can get $5 extra credit for any 3DS or Vita game traded in that's $3 base or more.

[quote name='boogie4114']No offense but you should've waited till the 30th where you can get $5 extra credit for any 3DS or Vita game traded in that's $3 base or more.[/QUOTE]
He did say "TIV quotes". Say maybe he just got quotes and didn't trade in.

OK, I am getting confused:

So today is a good day to trade in ps3 and 360 games?

There is a $5 bonus offer, a 30% po offer, 30% used offer, and the gamestock coupon for options, but the computer will automatically select the best option? Will it mix promos if you have a game that benefits more from a different promo? Like a $3 game that gets the bonus $5 and a 25 game that would be better with the 30%?

30th is when it is good to trade in 3ds and vita.

Is there anything special for wii scheduled that we know of?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back