Old thread: New one linked in first and last post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
New thread here:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9443692

WHEN REPORTING TRADE-IN VALUES PLEASE POST BASE VALUES & SYSTEM IT IS FOR.

First post contains promo information & useful information and frequently asked questions. The second post is blank currently but is there for expansion or to revert back to the way things were. Third post has the 360/Wii/PS3 values. Fourth post has the PS2/GC values. Fifth post has DS/PSP values. Sixth post has hardware/accessory values for all systems.

Instructions on finding games in the database and inputting the values from different sections can be found in my blog post here: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/blog.php?b=14143. I would put the entire post in the thread but this is already kind of a large post.

Upcoming Promotions:

Current Promotions:
GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

30% Trade Bonus (Various)
[quote name='GameStop.com']
620x225_30trade.jpg

Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trade-ins subject to manager approval. Full trade value amount must be applied toward pre-order/purchase of a new game only. Offer valid only toward games normally accepted in trade. Offer valid toward the following titles: Final Fantasy XIII-2 (offer valid: 1/23/12 - 2/5/12), Soul Calibur V (offer valid: 1/23/12 - 2/5/12), Twisted Metal (offer valid: 1/23/12 - 2/19/12), SSX (offer valid: 1/23/12 - 2/19/12), Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (offer valid: 1/23/12 - 2/19/12), Max Payne 3 (offer valid: 1/23/12 - 2/19/12), Mass Effect 3 (offer valid: 1/23/12 - 3/11/12), Street Fighter X Tekken (offer valid: 1/23/12 - 3/11/12), Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City (offer valid: 1/23/12 - 3/11/12). See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice. [/QUOTE]

$30 Guaranteed Trade-In Value (3/1/12)
[quote name='GameStop.com']
620x225_30guarantee2.jpg

Offer valid toward the following titles: Final Fantasy XIII-2 (offer valid: 1/31/12 - 3/1/12), Twisted Metal (offer valid: 2/14/12 - 3/13/12). $30 value is net after trade. Trade must be in full working condition to receive full value. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Subject to manager approval. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid only while new titles are priced at $59.99 (PS3, Xbox 360). Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice.
[/QUOTE]

Trade 3 get $10 (Ends 3/11/12)
[quote name='GameStop.com']Trade any 3 360, PS3, Wii, DS, PSP or 3DS games and get an extra $10 in-store credit.

Games with a trade value less than $2.00 are excluded from offer. Offer valid only toward games normally accepted in trade. Offer not good on cash trades. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trade-ins subject to manager approval. Offer subject to change at anytime. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice. [/QUOTE]

$40 Hardware Bonus 360/PS3, $20/Wii (Ends 3/11/12)
[quote name='GameStop.com']Get an extra $40 in-store credit on any Xbox 360 or PS3 system traded, Get an extra $20 in-store credit when you trade any Wii.

Offer not good on cash trades. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Hardware must have all necessary components for trade. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trade-ins subject to manager approval. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer vailid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice.[/QUOTE]

PS Vita Handheld Trade Up Offer (Ends 2/20/12)

[quote name='GameStop.com']Get an extra $25 in-store credit when you trade your old hand held system toward the purchase of a new PS Vita.

Offer valid only toward DS, DS Lite, DSi, DSi XL, 3DS, PSP-1000, PSP-2000, PSP-3000 or PSP Go. Full trade value must be applied toward the pre-order/purchase of a new PS Vita. Offer not good on cash trades. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Hardware must have all necessary components for trade. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trade-ins subject to manager approval. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer vailid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice. [/QUOTE]

GAMESTOP USED GAME PRODUCT ID(thanks Xfactor4)
THE GAMESTOP USED GAME PRODUCT ID "CRACKED":

:gc:=916xxx
:360:=952xxx
:ps2:=938xxx or 939xxx
:wii:=917xxx
:psp:=935xxx
:ds:=919xxx
:ps3:=930xxx
:gba:=914xxx

FAQ
These trade-in values are really low!
While that may be true, if you combine the games with the right promotion they can work to your advantage. There are knowledgeable people in this thread that are normally willing to help.

Is there any way to look at what the previous values reported on a game?
You can search through this thread and previous ones to see what a game has been reported in the past. With the TIV Tracker you can sort by date and then go through the list of past updated values through that as well. Here are the previous GS TIV Threads: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14

Can I trade-in sealed games?
No. You might come across the rare GameStop that would let you do it, but they are going to open them anyway.

I don't want to get hassled about the values I post, how can I get the information out there?
If you do not feel comfortable or willing to put the values in the thread you have two options available. You can input them in the TIV tracker or you can send them to me via PM. Either way the database and these lists will be updated. Putting them into the TIV tracker does save me some time later on.

Do trade-ins have to have their original case, insert and manual?
No, however it will be YMMV on if they charge you a refurbish fee for them in that condition. Most GameStops wont charge a fee but there are some that charge for incomplete games.

Will they accept my game if it is really beat up?
YMMV. It really all depends upon the employee you get. Some will charge refurbish fees, some wont, some wont accept the game and others just take them without a second glance.

What are the refurb fees on games?
There appears to be set prices for set value ranges. We aren't 100% certain on the splits just yet. Here is what we have currently:
$0.25-$2 Value: $0.75 Refurb Fee
$2.01-$4 Value: $1 Refurb Fee
$4.01-$7 Value: $2 Refurb Fee
$7.01-$10 Value: $3 Refurb Fee
$10.01 & Higher Value: $4 Refurb Fee
This information isn't guaranteed by any mean and we are still working on nailing it down.

What are the refurb fees on consoles?
They are listed in the hardware TIV section, highlight in red.

I have a Collector's/Limited/Special edition of a game, do I have to trade-in all of the extras?
No, but there are a handful of games that their variations have separate listings at GameStop: Madden 09 Anniversary Edition, Battlefield: Bad Company Gold Edition, and a few others.

Why didn't the percent bonus go for my accessory for a system that was included?
Unless stated otherwise, and they are rarely included, the bonuses never apply to accessories. Except the EDGE card of course.

I traded in a bunch of games for the "Trade X, get $X bonus" promo and it gave me the percentage bonus instead?
I can't give concretes on why this happens. GameStop computers are normally pretty good at giving you the better promo. In the case of a percentage bonus being run at the same time as a "Trade X, get $X" promo, things can get messy. The system appears to only give one promo on games per transaction so if you had a few games that you want to go to the percentage bonus and a stack for the "Trade X, Get $X" it will regularly apply the percentage to all of the games. Your best bet is to do all "Trade X, Get $X" games in one transaction on their own. The GameStop clerk may say that the system will figure it all out, tell them you want a separate transaction anyway. As always, check your receipt before you leave the store.

Can I trade in multiple copies of the same game?
YMMV. The official policy is no, but there are some GameStops that overlook that rule.

What all do I have to trade in for a console trade-in?
Xbox 360: Console Unit, power brick, A/V Cables, Controller (wired/wireless)
Wii: Console Unit, Power Cable, A/V Cables, Wiimote, Nunchuck, Sensor Bar
Playstation 3: Console Unit, Power Cable, A/V Cable, Controller, USB Cable
Playstation 2: Console Unit, Power Cable, A/V Cable, Controller (Must be a DualShock2) *Fat unit requires either back cover or network adapter*
GameCube: Console Unit, Power Cable, A/V Cable, Controller
PSP: Handheld, A/C Adapter
Nintendo DS/DSLite/DSi: Handheld, A/C Adapter, Stylus

Can I trade in a defective/broken console?
For the most part yes. If it powers on but doesn't play games, they will take the console as a refurb unit and put a refurb fee on the console. The refurb fee on the console will vary on the price of the console so those numbers will change. You are still required to trade in everything required listed in the question directly above. They will not, however, take RROD 360 consoles. There may be stores that still do it, but official policy is to not take them in.

What is the difference between PowerUp Rewards and PowerUp Rewards Pro?
The basic card is free and only allows you to acrew points when spending money. The Pro card costs $14.99 and is basically the same as the previous EDGE program.

How much does a PowerUp Rewards Pro subscription cost?
It costs $14.99 and is good for a year. It also comes with a 1-year subscription to Game Informer magazine.

What bonuses come with having an PowerUp Rewards Pro card?
You will get an extra 10% trade-in credit on the base value of the game, extra 10% off the purchase of pre-owned games and 10% off new strategy guides.

Does the Power Up Rewards Card give me a bonus on hardware trade-ins?
No. You will only get the bonus for games and accessories.

What if I want cash instead of credit, what do they deduct?
If you decide that you want cash instead of credit, they will take 20% off the base values and promos will not apply.

Does promo "....." have a minimum trade-in value?
If the promo has a minimum trade-in value requirement, it will be listed in the promo. If it isn't there, then there is no limit. However, as with all trades, they are subject to manager approval so the manager could have setup his own little rule-set requiring a minimum of whatever.

I used a Power Trade promo for a pre-order, can I cancel that pre-order and get the credit or move it to another game I want?
Yes on both accounts. However, if you do a bunch of the power trades and just straight drop the pre-order you could create some ill-will between yourself and the employees you cancel on. However, if you look at the wordings on promos, they can remove the bonus trade-in value if they decide to.

I just tried to use a promo that has a select list of games eligible, but they say my game isn't eligible anymore, what gives?
Basically they have the right to change the eligible games at any time. They tend to update these frequently so as to lock out any easy/cheap games. It's best to check the eligible list the day of your trade.

Can I stack two different trade-in promos?
No. The only thing that will stack with trade-ins is your EDGE card. Some will report success, but this requires a manual override and is very YMMV.

If I pay for an item using all credit on my card, do I have to pay sales tax?
This varies depending upon the state you live in.
5.gif

What states charge sales tax on purchases paid in full with credit and which ones don't?
Charge Sales Tax on Credit Purchases: Alabama, Arkansas, California, Connecticut, Florida, Hawaii, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, Nevada, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, West Virginia
Does Not Charge Sales Tax on Credit Purchases: Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Delaware, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Dakota, Oregon, South Carolina, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin, Wyoming
No Information Yet:

My state doesn't charge sales tax on purchases made by credit, why is gamestop.com charging me tax?
It is just the way they have designed their system. The best theory we have seen is that since you are only inputting the number off of the back of the card, it isn't going to pick up the programming from the specially tagged EDGE cards. Some kind of programming that gets input from their system that wont show up when only inputting the number off the back of the card.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mattcube64']Yup, that second problem sounds very similar to the problem I'm having. Hmm... Wonder if this is more widespread than it seems. I know a lot of people got on those $20 Dualshocks, and I'd imagine more than a few people used credit.

As for receiving compensation, I, too, received a $10 credit after complaining. It took them about three days to get back to me, but this is what I sent, if you'd like some "pointers" on what works:

"I purchased a black Dualshock 3 from the site the other night. It was clearly labeled as both in stock and on sale. The price was $19.99. I was happy to see a discount, and placed an order.

Tonight I went to check to see if it had shipped, since I had not received an email. Much to my dismay, I see that the order has been closed without my consent or request. I find this to be completely unacceptable, as the price has since increased drastically.

I do a lot of business with your company, but the closing of an order and the price hike, compounded with a complete lack of communication, has left a very sour taste in my mouth.

I would hope that you would honor the price in which you had on your site for many hours - $19.99 - and reinstate my order, or otherwise provide me with some form of compensation.

I know this is not directly the fault of whomever is reading this complaint, and so I intend not to take my frustration out on you. I appreciate your time, but am hopeful you can find a resolution for me.

Thank you,
Matthew"
[/QUOTE]

I wish I would've sent something like that, I think my email had a few swear words in it... lmao. it was the third order they had cancelled (they also cancelled 2 separate orders for 3 month xbl codes, which they grouped into one single order even tho i placed 2 different orders for each one, so i was pissed at that point... oh well)

Sorry if this is the wrong thread (it sorta seems like it, but this IS a Game Stop thread), but how does the B2G1F actually work? Here's what I want to get:

Assassin's Creed: Revelations- $55
Batman: Arkham City- $55
360 120GB Hard Drive- $50
Dead Rising: Off The Record- $35
Halo: Anniversary- $35
Unknown Sixth Game- *Cheapest of them all*

Would they pair the two $55 games with the hard drive. Or would they pair those two games with a cheaper game & pair the Hard Drive with one of the 35 dollar games?

I want to know since I'm on a budget & I'll need to get a year of gold & a stupid Hard Drive transfer kit.

[quote name='Deadpool7']Sorry if this is the wrong thread (it sorta seems like it, but this IS a Game Stop thread), but how does the B2G1F actually work? Here's what I want to get:

Would they pair the two $55 games with the hard drive. Or would they pair those two games with a cheaper game & pair the Hard Drive with one of the 35 dollar games?

I want to know since I'm on a budget & I'll need to get a year of gold & a stupid Hard Drive transfer kit.[/QUOTE]

It's gonna default the cheapest stuff free unless the cashier helps you out or you just make two transactions.

[quote name='Deadpool7']Sorry if this is the wrong thread (it sorta seems like it, but this IS a Game Stop thread), but how does the B2G1F actually work? Here's what I want to get:

I want to know since I'm on a budget & I'll need to get a year of gold & a stupid Hard Drive transfer kit.[/QUOTE]

The website is stupid. You have to do different transactions.

I've heard people say that the computers in-store do it correctly, as in:

expensive game
expensive game
expensive freebie

cheap game
cheap game
cheap freebie

... but I've been burned a couple times by this, and have had to do a return/rebuy. So if I'm ever doing more than one set, I just ask to do two separate transactions.

[quote name='mattcube64']Quick question; and I'm sorry if this isn't the best place for it...

Today I used two gift cards to purchase a Zelda 3DS Bundle and the $12 Dark Souls guide. I was nearly certain that one card had $95.xx on it, and the other card had $115.xx on it, for a total of ~$210; more than enough to cover the purchase.

When he scanned the first card, the $95, it only emptied $75. I asked him to scan again, and the computer once again emptied the card but only credited me $75. It then hit me, that I purchased one of those mis-priced Dualshock 3 controllers for $20 off their site a week or so ago; and they must not have refunded me. I figured I'd take care of it later.

I get home, and call the "Balance Inquiry" number on the card. Surprisingly, it tells me I have $21.xx on it - the amount of said Dualshock refund.

I just hit a different GS, and they scanned it... and they said there is ZERO on it, again. Arg!

So, basically, if I check the balance via phone, it says I have $21.xx; but when I get to the store, it says I have zero. I should have the $21.

I can't make a purchase online, and I tried calling, but was on hold for about 10 min before I said screw it.

Suggestions or ideas?

Thanks![/QUOTE]

This happened to me also. You will need to get in touch with a CSR via their phone number (ha! good luck! I had to wait at least 30 minutes AFTER repeated "We're experiencing higher than normal call volume [so go fuck off while we hang up on you]"), and they will discover that somebody screwed up and didn't "release" your refund from the online Dualshock 3 fiasco. It will take 2 days for the paperwork to go through.

[quote name='KanchoRuri']Website lists 50% extra trade towards pre-owned.[/QUOTE]

Wonder if it can combine with the B2G1, or will they pull some "promos don't combine" dick move...

[quote name='KanchoRuri']Website lists 50% extra trade towards pre-owned.[/QUOTE]

Can you trade it towards a cheap $1.99 ps2 game? Will you get any $!$% from gamestop if we do that?

[quote name='backseatdog']Can you trade it towards a cheap $1.99 ps2 game? Will you get any $!$% from gamestop if we do that?[/QUOTE]

* Full trade value amount must be applied toward the purchase of pre-owned product.
i don't know if that means that all of the credit must be used on a game or just enough to pay it off.

[quote name='backseatdog']Can you trade it towards a cheap $1.99 ps2 game? Will you get any $!$% from gamestop if we do that?[/QUOTE]

I've done it with 99 cent sports games at gs so it does work. The last time I did it this woman who works there that I know did the promo with a copy of madden 05 and she looked at me with a funny smirk and said "really ?". After it was completed she just tossed it back in the bargin ps2 bin lol

Just got back from gamestop.
The 50% bonus towards a used game did work automatically. However, it did not stack with the B2g1. As soon as the 3rd game was scanned, the 50% bonus was taken off. The clerk was very nice about it and even showed me their marketing materials which said that the 50% bonus was supposed to start at end of day today.

Anyway, it appears the bonus is live, but doesnt stack with the b2g1.

Super Mario Bros Wii - $17
Mario Sonic Winter Olympics (DS) - $7
Fifa Soccer 06 (GC) - 0.75

Confirmed bonus works. Used a filler pre-owned game to trade-in 2.

Goldeneye 007 for Wii - $10 + $1 pur bonus + $5 (50% bonus)
Pokepark Pikachu for Wii - $11 - so sad that their resell price is $34.99

Traded today, 12/11/2011 (base values)

PS3 Dark Souls $21
PS3 Uncharted 3 $25
PS3 Resistance 3 $12
PS3 Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One $20
PS3 Ico & Shadow of the Colossus $15
PS3 inFamous 2 $10
PS3 God of War Origins Collection $14

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='xenozfan2']* Full trade value amount must be applied toward the purchase of pre-owned product.
i don't know if that means that all of the credit must be used on a game or just enough to pay it off.[/QUOTE]

Ymmv but mine let's me use a 99 cent ps2 game to make mine work

Deal works

Got Sneak King .89
Traded in
Wii Party 10 + 1 + 5 = 16
Wii Goldeneye 007 10 + 1 + 5 = 16
Wii Just Dance Summer Party 11 + 1.10 + 5.50 = 17.60
360 Spider-man SD 10 + 1 + 5 = 16
PS3 F1 11 10 + 1 + 5 = 16

Total 80.66

[quote name='bilbobagins3']Traded Today

:ps3:

LittleBigPlanet 2 - $12

(This was not the Special Edition that are flooding GS right now)[/QUOTE]

How much credit do they give you for the Special Edition?

I've not the bonus toward used stuff yet. So if I turn in a stack games worth about $100 before bonus I just have to put the money toward, and pay off, any used game no matter the price to get the %50 bonus on all of them?

[quote name='sgaldis']Anyone taken a 'dogs in yet?[/QUOTE]

Still at $12 for Toy Poodle and French Bulldog, don't have any copies of the other one remaining but I assume it's the same.
Also traded in Saints Row 3 for both PS3 and 360 and it's still at $25, and Pilotwings 3ds is still at $12.

Sun 11th TIVs

X360 Harry Potter deathly hallows 2 $8
X360 Spiderman shattered dimensions $10
X360 Shift 2 Unleashed $8
X360 You don't know Jack $9

Wii Goldeneye $10

PS3 Red Faction Armageddon $4
PS3 F1 2010 $10
PS3 Alice madness returns $11

TIVs from 12/11/11

:ds: Transformers: Dark of the Moon Autobots - $5.00
:psp: The Third Birthday - $8.00
:wii: Epic Mickey - $9.00
:wii: Just Dance Summer Party - $11.00
:wii: Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles - $6.00
:ps3: Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars - $5.00
:360: WWE Smackdown VS Raw - $8.00
:360: Bulletstorm - $4.00
:360: Shift 2 Unleashed - $8.00

Quick question- I bought 3 games yesterday from the B2G1. I actually want to exchange two of the games for 2 of equal value. (one of them being the free one) Would i have a problem since the b2g1 ended yesterday? Worse comes to worse, if they give me a problem, ill just return all 3.

Not that anyone should or would trade this into Gamestop at this price, but I check and my Sprint 4s iPhone trades for 200 GS credit before any promos.

50% bonus worked fine, used a cheap PS2 game to get it.

Base values as of 12-12-11:

:ps3:
Batman Arkham City: $24
Castlevania Lords of Shadow: $9
Marvel vs Capcom 3: $7
Borderlands: $5
Uncharted 2: $7
Uncharted 3: $25
WWE Legends of Wrestlemania: $5
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2: $4

:360:
Borderlands GOTY: $9
Red Dead Redemption: $6

TiVs 12/12

X360
America's Army: True Soldiers - $5
Dead To Rights: Retribution - $7
F1: 2010 - $10
Green Lantern: Rise of the Manhunters - $8
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11 - $7

PS3
Dead To Rights: Retribution - $9

bought 3 used Super mario land 3ds (base 20$)
for $70 total. b2g1

traded it in for $90.
kept rebuying and retrading a few dozen times same gamestop
Profit of >$1000

[quote name='akuma77']bought 3 used Super mario land 3ds (base 20$)
for $70 total. b2g1

traded it in for $90.
Profit of >$1000[/QUOTE]

Except the suspicion it raises by trading in 3 of the same title.

for $70 total. b2g1

traded it in for $90.
Profit of >$1000[/QUOTE]

Well that was smart.

for $70 total. b2g1

traded it in for $90.
Profit of >$1000[/QUOTE]

Same GS? Pics of multiple receipts or I won't believe it. GS employs some DUMB people; but I've yet to meet someone quite that stupid.

for $70 total. b2g1

traded it in for $90.
Profit of >$1000[/QUOTE]

Assuming there is any truth to this, you likely just got someone fired and may be looking at a permanent ban. This is quite possibly the most ridiculous thing I've read on here in a while.

Posted this in the PUR Holiday Calendar thread already, but if any one was just interested in getting rid of an old iPod this may be helpful to you.

FYI, YMMV and all that good stuff...I don't know what GS is smoking, but it seems like the iDevice TIVs went UP. Last Tuesday when they had the 50% bonus on iDevices, I was quoted $55 base ($82.50 w/bonus) for my 2nd Gen 8GB iPod Touch. I passed. I was sorta interested in this week's promo for $50 extra w/ purchase of a Xbox Kinetc bundle. I was curious to see how much the value dropped so they could low ball folks on this promo, but to my surprise (and the GS mgr) the new quote was $85 before bonus. Needless to say I walked out of their with a 4GB Xbox Kinect bundle. After the $135 iPod credit and trading in some "free" games I just picked up from BBV it was only ~$150 OOP.

Trade in values as of 12/12/2010

Wii:
Skyward Sword: $30
Sin & Punishment Star Successor: $5
Punch-Out!!: $5
Metroid Other M: $1.50
Resident Evil 4: $6
New Super Mario Bros Wii: $16
Donkey Kong Country Returns: $17
Zelda: Twilight Princess: $6
Wii Component Cable: 4.25

[quote name='klimb22']Posted this in the PUR Holiday Calendar thread already, but if any one was just interested in getting rid of an old iPod this may be helpful to you.

FYI, YMMV and all that good stuff...I don't know what GS is smoking, but it seems like the iDevice TIVs went UP. Last Tuesday when they had the 50% bonus on iDevices, I was quoted $55 base ($82.50 w/bonus) for my 2nd Gen 8GB iPod Touch. I passed. I was sorta interested in this week's promo for $50 extra w/ purchase of a Xbox Kinetc bundle. I was curious to see how much the value dropped so they could low ball folks on this promo, but to my surprise (and the GS mgr) the new quote was $85 before bonus. Needless to say I walked out of their with a 4GB Xbox Kinect bundle. After the $135 iPod credit and trading in some "free" games I just picked up from BBV it was only ~$150 OOP.[/QUOTE]

Is the ipod deal still going on? I thought that was Sunday only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back