Old thread: New one linked in first and last post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
New thread here:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9443692

WHEN REPORTING TRADE-IN VALUES PLEASE POST BASE VALUES & SYSTEM IT IS FOR.

First post contains promo information & useful information and frequently asked questions. The second post is blank currently but is there for expansion or to revert back to the way things were. Third post has the 360/Wii/PS3 values. Fourth post has the PS2/GC values. Fifth post has DS/PSP values. Sixth post has hardware/accessory values for all systems.

Instructions on finding games in the database and inputting the values from different sections can be found in my blog post here: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/blog.php?b=14143. I would put the entire post in the thread but this is already kind of a large post.

Upcoming Promotions:

Current Promotions:
GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

30% Trade Bonus (Various)
[quote name='GameStop.com']
620x225_30trade.jpg

Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trade-ins subject to manager approval. Full trade value amount must be applied toward pre-order/purchase of a new game only. Offer valid only toward games normally accepted in trade. Offer valid toward the following titles: Final Fantasy XIII-2 (offer valid: 1/23/12 - 2/5/12), Soul Calibur V (offer valid: 1/23/12 - 2/5/12), Twisted Metal (offer valid: 1/23/12 - 2/19/12), SSX (offer valid: 1/23/12 - 2/19/12), Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (offer valid: 1/23/12 - 2/19/12), Max Payne 3 (offer valid: 1/23/12 - 2/19/12), Mass Effect 3 (offer valid: 1/23/12 - 3/11/12), Street Fighter X Tekken (offer valid: 1/23/12 - 3/11/12), Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City (offer valid: 1/23/12 - 3/11/12). See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice. [/QUOTE]

$30 Guaranteed Trade-In Value (3/1/12)
[quote name='GameStop.com']
620x225_30guarantee2.jpg

Offer valid toward the following titles: Final Fantasy XIII-2 (offer valid: 1/31/12 - 3/1/12), Twisted Metal (offer valid: 2/14/12 - 3/13/12). $30 value is net after trade. Trade must be in full working condition to receive full value. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Subject to manager approval. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid only while new titles are priced at $59.99 (PS3, Xbox 360). Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice.
[/QUOTE]

Trade 3 get $10 (Ends 3/11/12)
[quote name='GameStop.com']Trade any 3 360, PS3, Wii, DS, PSP or 3DS games and get an extra $10 in-store credit.

Games with a trade value less than $2.00 are excluded from offer. Offer valid only toward games normally accepted in trade. Offer not good on cash trades. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trade-ins subject to manager approval. Offer subject to change at anytime. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice. [/QUOTE]

$40 Hardware Bonus 360/PS3, $20/Wii (Ends 3/11/12)
[quote name='GameStop.com']Get an extra $40 in-store credit on any Xbox 360 or PS3 system traded, Get an extra $20 in-store credit when you trade any Wii.

Offer not good on cash trades. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Hardware must have all necessary components for trade. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trade-ins subject to manager approval. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer vailid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice.[/QUOTE]

PS Vita Handheld Trade Up Offer (Ends 2/20/12)

[quote name='GameStop.com']Get an extra $25 in-store credit when you trade your old hand held system toward the purchase of a new PS Vita.

Offer valid only toward DS, DS Lite, DSi, DSi XL, 3DS, PSP-1000, PSP-2000, PSP-3000 or PSP Go. Full trade value must be applied toward the pre-order/purchase of a new PS Vita. Offer not good on cash trades. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Hardware must have all necessary components for trade. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trade-ins subject to manager approval. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer vailid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice. [/QUOTE]

GAMESTOP USED GAME PRODUCT ID(thanks Xfactor4)
THE GAMESTOP USED GAME PRODUCT ID "CRACKED":

:gc:=916xxx
:360:=952xxx
:ps2:=938xxx or 939xxx
:wii:=917xxx
:psp:=935xxx
:ds:=919xxx
:ps3:=930xxx
:gba:=914xxx

FAQ
These trade-in values are really low!
While that may be true, if you combine the games with the right promotion they can work to your advantage. There are knowledgeable people in this thread that are normally willing to help.

Is there any way to look at what the previous values reported on a game?
You can search through this thread and previous ones to see what a game has been reported in the past. With the TIV Tracker you can sort by date and then go through the list of past updated values through that as well. Here are the previous GS TIV Threads: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14

Can I trade-in sealed games?
No. You might come across the rare GameStop that would let you do it, but they are going to open them anyway.

I don't want to get hassled about the values I post, how can I get the information out there?
If you do not feel comfortable or willing to put the values in the thread you have two options available. You can input them in the TIV tracker or you can send them to me via PM. Either way the database and these lists will be updated. Putting them into the TIV tracker does save me some time later on.

Do trade-ins have to have their original case, insert and manual?
No, however it will be YMMV on if they charge you a refurbish fee for them in that condition. Most GameStops wont charge a fee but there are some that charge for incomplete games.

Will they accept my game if it is really beat up?
YMMV. It really all depends upon the employee you get. Some will charge refurbish fees, some wont, some wont accept the game and others just take them without a second glance.

What are the refurb fees on games?
There appears to be set prices for set value ranges. We aren't 100% certain on the splits just yet. Here is what we have currently:
$0.25-$2 Value: $0.75 Refurb Fee
$2.01-$4 Value: $1 Refurb Fee
$4.01-$7 Value: $2 Refurb Fee
$7.01-$10 Value: $3 Refurb Fee
$10.01 & Higher Value: $4 Refurb Fee
This information isn't guaranteed by any mean and we are still working on nailing it down.

What are the refurb fees on consoles?
They are listed in the hardware TIV section, highlight in red.

I have a Collector's/Limited/Special edition of a game, do I have to trade-in all of the extras?
No, but there are a handful of games that their variations have separate listings at GameStop: Madden 09 Anniversary Edition, Battlefield: Bad Company Gold Edition, and a few others.

Why didn't the percent bonus go for my accessory for a system that was included?
Unless stated otherwise, and they are rarely included, the bonuses never apply to accessories. Except the EDGE card of course.

I traded in a bunch of games for the "Trade X, get $X bonus" promo and it gave me the percentage bonus instead?
I can't give concretes on why this happens. GameStop computers are normally pretty good at giving you the better promo. In the case of a percentage bonus being run at the same time as a "Trade X, get $X" promo, things can get messy. The system appears to only give one promo on games per transaction so if you had a few games that you want to go to the percentage bonus and a stack for the "Trade X, Get $X" it will regularly apply the percentage to all of the games. Your best bet is to do all "Trade X, Get $X" games in one transaction on their own. The GameStop clerk may say that the system will figure it all out, tell them you want a separate transaction anyway. As always, check your receipt before you leave the store.

Can I trade in multiple copies of the same game?
YMMV. The official policy is no, but there are some GameStops that overlook that rule.

What all do I have to trade in for a console trade-in?
Xbox 360: Console Unit, power brick, A/V Cables, Controller (wired/wireless)
Wii: Console Unit, Power Cable, A/V Cables, Wiimote, Nunchuck, Sensor Bar
Playstation 3: Console Unit, Power Cable, A/V Cable, Controller, USB Cable
Playstation 2: Console Unit, Power Cable, A/V Cable, Controller (Must be a DualShock2) *Fat unit requires either back cover or network adapter*
GameCube: Console Unit, Power Cable, A/V Cable, Controller
PSP: Handheld, A/C Adapter
Nintendo DS/DSLite/DSi: Handheld, A/C Adapter, Stylus

Can I trade in a defective/broken console?
For the most part yes. If it powers on but doesn't play games, they will take the console as a refurb unit and put a refurb fee on the console. The refurb fee on the console will vary on the price of the console so those numbers will change. You are still required to trade in everything required listed in the question directly above. They will not, however, take RROD 360 consoles. There may be stores that still do it, but official policy is to not take them in.

What is the difference between PowerUp Rewards and PowerUp Rewards Pro?
The basic card is free and only allows you to acrew points when spending money. The Pro card costs $14.99 and is basically the same as the previous EDGE program.

How much does a PowerUp Rewards Pro subscription cost?
It costs $14.99 and is good for a year. It also comes with a 1-year subscription to Game Informer magazine.

What bonuses come with having an PowerUp Rewards Pro card?
You will get an extra 10% trade-in credit on the base value of the game, extra 10% off the purchase of pre-owned games and 10% off new strategy guides.

Does the Power Up Rewards Card give me a bonus on hardware trade-ins?
No. You will only get the bonus for games and accessories.

What if I want cash instead of credit, what do they deduct?
If you decide that you want cash instead of credit, they will take 20% off the base values and promos will not apply.

Does promo "....." have a minimum trade-in value?
If the promo has a minimum trade-in value requirement, it will be listed in the promo. If it isn't there, then there is no limit. However, as with all trades, they are subject to manager approval so the manager could have setup his own little rule-set requiring a minimum of whatever.

I used a Power Trade promo for a pre-order, can I cancel that pre-order and get the credit or move it to another game I want?
Yes on both accounts. However, if you do a bunch of the power trades and just straight drop the pre-order you could create some ill-will between yourself and the employees you cancel on. However, if you look at the wordings on promos, they can remove the bonus trade-in value if they decide to.

I just tried to use a promo that has a select list of games eligible, but they say my game isn't eligible anymore, what gives?
Basically they have the right to change the eligible games at any time. They tend to update these frequently so as to lock out any easy/cheap games. It's best to check the eligible list the day of your trade.

Can I stack two different trade-in promos?
No. The only thing that will stack with trade-ins is your EDGE card. Some will report success, but this requires a manual override and is very YMMV.

If I pay for an item using all credit on my card, do I have to pay sales tax?
This varies depending upon the state you live in.
5.gif

What states charge sales tax on purchases paid in full with credit and which ones don't?
Charge Sales Tax on Credit Purchases: Alabama, Arkansas, California, Connecticut, Florida, Hawaii, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, Nevada, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, West Virginia
Does Not Charge Sales Tax on Credit Purchases: Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Delaware, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Dakota, Oregon, South Carolina, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin, Wyoming
No Information Yet:

My state doesn't charge sales tax on purchases made by credit, why is gamestop.com charging me tax?
It is just the way they have designed their system. The best theory we have seen is that since you are only inputting the number off of the back of the card, it isn't going to pick up the programming from the specially tagged EDGE cards. Some kind of programming that gets input from their system that wont show up when only inputting the number off the back of the card.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Porpoise King']any idea when the next b1g1 on ps2/gc/xbox games will be?[/QUOTE]

I put up some signs tonight before I closed that PS2 games are going on sale. Forgot what it was though.

I think it was like 10 for $15 or 15 for $10, something like that. I think it was for PS2 games $1.99 or under.

[quote name='SuperMario64']Trade 3 for extra $10 now live![/QUOTE]

What happened to the trade 7, get 30% more deal? I thought we had until today for that and the Vita trade thingy. I guess it's probably the same difference though, as long as you have 3 games worth $2.00 or more.

[quote name='Magicman103']Just to make sure, only cash is taxed at gamestop correct? Credit is tax free? Because today I went to preorder a wifi vita and got $181.25 of trade in credit and payed $127.05 in cash.
But, I dont understand how the total could be $308.30 when the sales tax in NJ is 7% and 7% of $127.05 is $8.89.

Shouldn't it be $258.88? Or am I completely missing something.[/QUOTE]

Based on the facts provided, they most likely rang up this:

http://www.gamestop.com/ps-vita/consoles/playstation-vita-3g-wi-fi-launch-bundle/90061

299.99-181.25 trade credit= $118.74
118.74 + 8.31 tax(118.74*7%) = 127.05 balance due (which you paid in cash)

Apparently, they don't take the fat ass DS anymore cause I got nothing for mine. Now, I have to figure out a new place to sell this thing to. I got around $110 for my PSP, games, and Kinect sensor though.

TiVs 2/20

Earth Defense Force Insect Armageddon (360) - $5.00
My Sims (Wii) - $3.00
Drawn To Life Next Chapter (DS) - $2.50
Dissidia Final Fantasy (PSP) - $4.00
MLB 10: The Show (PSP) - $3.00

[quote name='z24buddy']Based on the facts provided, they most likely rang up this:

http://www.gamestop.com/ps-vita/consoles/playstation-vita-3g-wi-fi-launch-bundle/90061

299.99-181.25 trade credit= $118.74
118.74 + 8.31 tax(118.74*7%) = 127.05 balance due (which you paid in cash)[/QUOTE]

yup turns out they preordered me a 3g/wifi vita even though I specifically requested a vita with only wifi and it said vita with wifi on my receipt :roll:. Oh gamestop.

[quote name='steveovig']Apparently, they don't take the fat ass DS anymore cause I got nothing for mine. Now, I have to figure out a new place to sell this thing to. I got around $110 for my PSP, games, and Kinect sensor though.[/QUOTE]

Trade to amazon, you can get up to $60 for it. The TIV just went up today.

[quote name='Magicman103']Also here are my TIV's

PSP 2000 - $50
[/QUOTE]

I'm going to assume yes, but figured I'd ask just in case. Is that including the $25 extra handheld trade-in credit, or no?

[quote name='ProAnon']I'm going to assume yes, but figured I'd ask just in case. Is that including the $25 extra handheld trade-in credit, or no?[/QUOTE]

Yeah that was with the extra $25

I was actually considering trading in some games toward a pre-order of Max Payne 3 but it looks like it was removed from the graphic for the extra 30% trade in. No idea what happened there.

[quote name='ProAnon']I'm going to assume yes, but figured I'd ask just in case. Is that including the $25 extra handheld trade-in credit, or no?[/QUOTE]

With trading in a PSP, what exactly do you need to make it a "complete" trade in? I have the charging cable, but that's it.

[quote name='kikujirobill']With trading in a PSP, what exactly do you need to make it a "complete" trade in? I have the charging cable, but that's it.[/QUOTE]

all you need is for it to be on official sony firmware, the ac adapter, and the psp (with a legible serial number). However, the extra $25 w/trade in of a psp deal ended today so it wont be worth as much.

[quote name='metallicoholic']I was actually considering trading in some games toward a pre-order of Max Payne 3 but it looks like it was removed from the graphic for the extra 30% trade in. No idea what happened there.[/QUOTE]

You missed out. It was 50% bonus trade-in towards Max Payne 3 from 2/17-2/19.

[quote name='Magicman103']all you need is for it to be on official sony firmware, the ac adapter, and the psp (with a legible serial number). However, the extra $25 w/trade in of a psp deal ended today so it wont be worth as much.[/QUOTE]
This is correct. If the serial number isnt legible or sticker isnt there, it can not be traded in.

[quote name='kikujirobill']With trading in a PSP, what exactly do you need to make it a "complete" trade in? I have the charging cable, but that's it.[/QUOTE]

I traded mine in today, PSP and long charging cable (which she inspected end to end). No cover, no card, no wrist holder, nothing else.

PSP-1000 $20 (before $25 bump that shows as ending - Offer valid 1/23/12 - 03/11/12.)
8GB generic memory stick pro $13

*Reminder to deactivate your PSP, doing it online "...can only be performed once every 6 months".

[quote name='Magicman103']all you need is for it to be on official sony firmware, the ac adapter, and the psp (with a legible serial number). However, the extra $25 w/trade in of a psp deal ended today so it wont be worth as much.[/QUOTE]

Looks like the extra $25 for handheld trade-ins was extended until 3/11. I was tempted to trade in my 3DS but with games and a stupid proprietary memory stick it's just going to be too much extra $$ for another handheld that will just sit around the house.

Just got back from trading in a bunch of stuff. Here are the base TIVs I got:

Xbox 360:
Core System w/ Wireless Controller $50
120 GB Hard Drive $6
Wired Headset $3
Live Vision Camera $2
Wireless G Network Adapter $15
Bioshock $1.25
Dead Rising $.75
Halo 3 $.50
Far Cry Instincts Predator $1.25
Madden 08 $.10
Rockstar Presents Table Tennis $.40
Madden 07 $.10
The Bigs $1.25
MLB 2K7 $.20
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double Agent $.75
Ridge Racer 6 $.75
NHL 2K6 $.10
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion $4
NBA Live 07 $.10
Orange Box $6
Tales of Vesperia $11
Test Drive Unlimited $2.50
Viva Pinata $1.50
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 $8
Mass Effect $4
Call of Juarez $2
Phantasy Star Universe $4
Burnout Revenge $4
Tiger Woods 09 $1.50
Burnout Paradise $4
Eternal Sonata $4

DS:
DS Lite System $30 (a $10 increase, I think!)
Wifi Adapter $3
Feel the Magic $.20
Cooking Mama $2.50
Rayman DS $1.75
Bubble Bobble Revolution $.75
Metroid Prime Pinball $2
Clubhouse Games $3
Tetris DS $11
New Super Mario Bros $12
Brain Age $.75
Ridge Racer $2.25
Polarium $.20
Pac Pix $1.50
Tiger Woods 05 $.40
Mario Hoops 3-on-3 $6
Mario vs Donkey Kong 2: March of the Minis $11
Star Fox Command $.75
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue $4
Sonic Rush $3
Trauma Center: Under the Knife $.75
Trace Memory $.40
Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney $2.50
Contact $1
Advance Wars Dual Strike $1.50
Worms Open Warfare $.75
Meteos $.50
Mr. Driller Drill Spirits $.40

TiVs 2/21

NHL 10 - $3.50

Wii
Dance Dance Revolution Hottest Party - $2.50
Dance Dance Revolution Hottest Party 2 - $3.50
de Blob - $1.50
Guinness World Records: The Videogame - $0.50
Hannah Montana: Spotlight World Tour - $1.50
Major League Baseball 2K8 - $1.00
Medieval Games - $1.50
Pool Party - $1.50
Rayman Raving Rabbids TV Party - $3.00
Resident Evil 4 - $5.00
Spore Hero - $3.50
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 07 - $1.00
Trauma Center Second Opinion - $0.75

PS3
MLB 10 The Show - $1.50

DS
Bakugan Battle Brawlers - $1.50
Hannah Montana - $1.50
Hannah Montana: Music Jam - $1.50
Imagine: Ballet Star - $1.50
MLB Power Pros 2008 - $1.25
Nancy Drew & the Clue Bender Society - $2.00

[quote name='ZombieToast']I don't get on anyone's case for trading in games for next to nothing, but damn, I would've loved to have bought several of those.[/QUOTE]

I hear ya, but I just didn't have the energy to list and ship them all. Plus each game over $2 I got a $3.33 bonus on. All the ones under that price point, I got a 30% bonus on a separate transaction by preordering some games I wanted, plus the 10% PUR bonus. No one would have wanted the super cheap games anyway, so it didn't end up being too bad a deal. I'm sure I could've made more, but the effort wouldn't have been worth the $25 to $50 extra to me.

all ps3

Vanquish - 4
Dragon Age origins - 3.50
Alpha Protocol - 3
Uncharted - 5
Uncharted 2 - 8
PS3 Blu -ray remote - 4

PSP game
Dissidia 012 FF - 5
PSP car charger - 1.20

Hey guys ! Haven't been on cag in a few days and I missed this place lol. Got some new tiv's for you

:ps3: sonic generations base = 15
:360: batman arkham city base = 22

Can't wait for my ps vita tonight !

[quote name='Lemmiwinks531']Just got back from trading in a bunch of stuff. Here are the base TIVs I got:

Xbox 360:
Core System w/ Wireless Controller $50
120 GB Hard Drive $6
Wired Headset $3
Live Vision Camera $2
Wireless G Network Adapter $15
Bioshock $1.25
Dead Rising $.75
Halo 3 $.50
Far Cry Instincts Predator $1.25
Madden 08 $.10
Rockstar Presents Table Tennis $.40
Madden 07 $.10
The Bigs $1.25
MLB 2K7 $.20
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double Agent $.75
Ridge Racer 6 $.75
NHL 2K6 $.10
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion $4
NBA Live 07 $.10
Orange Box $6
Tales of Vesperia $11
Test Drive Unlimited $2.50
Viva Pinata $1.50
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 $8
Mass Effect $4
Call of Juarez $2
Phantasy Star Universe $4
Burnout Revenge $4
Tiger Woods 09 $1.50
Burnout Paradise $4
Eternal Sonata $4

DS:
DS Lite System $30 (a $10 increase, I think!)
Wifi Adapter $3
Feel the Magic $.20
Cooking Mama $2.50
Rayman DS $1.75
Bubble Bobble Revolution $.75
Metroid Prime Pinball $2
Clubhouse Games $3
Tetris DS $11
New Super Mario Bros $12
Brain Age $.75
Ridge Racer $2.25
Polarium $.20
Pac Pix $1.50
Tiger Woods 05 $.40
Mario Hoops 3-on-3 $6
Mario vs Donkey Kong 2: March of the Minis $11
Star Fox Command $.75
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue $4
Sonic Rush $3
Trauma Center: Under the Knife $.75
Trace Memory $.40
Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney $2.50
Contact $1
Advance Wars Dual Strike $1.50
Worms Open Warfare $.75
Meteos $.50
Mr. Driller Drill Spirits $.40[/QUOTE]

You honestly would have been better off donating some of those games to good will. A bunch of these games have beyond horrible tiv's

[quote name='iNFiNiTE HORiZON']how does this Vita work? seems you have to pay for monthly bills to use the internet on it or am I mistaken?[/QUOTE]

The 3g does require monthly payments

[quote name='strait edge follower']The 3g does require monthly payments[/QUOTE]

prepay for it i think... I wouldn't sign a contract for it (but I am cheap and have a tracfone anyway lol). Went to gamestop and the vita unit display was there, but the kids already broke it, a little to big in my opinion, but it sure did look pretty. I think I will keep rocking on the psp though.

[quote name='Lemmiwinks531']I hear ya, but I just didn't have the energy to list and ship them all. Plus each game over $2 I got a $3.33 bonus on. All the ones under that price point, I got a 30% bonus on a separate transaction by preordering some games I wanted, plus the 10% PUR bonus. No one would have wanted the super cheap games anyway, so it didn't end up being too bad a deal. I'm sure I could've made more, but the effort wouldn't have been worth the $25 to $50 extra to me.[/QUOTE]
Sadly, I know how you feel. I don't do it often, but I have settled for some crappy prices just because I wanted to make some room. Besides, I never trade in games that I actually paid for anyway.

[quote name='strait edge follower']You honestly would have been better off donating some of those games to good will. A bunch of these games have beyond horrible tiv's[/QUOTE]
How so? Even a few pennies are better than nothing.

[quote name='ptuck874']Went to gamestop and the vita unit display was there, but the kids already broke it.[/QUOTE] fucking kids. Always ruining it for everybody. Lol

[quote name='vlv723']fucking kids. Always ruining it for everybody. Lol[/QUOTE]

im serious bro, the dude in the store said they were the only one in richmond area that had a busted one, will be back up and running in 2 to 6 days he said !!! those youngsters and the crap they do!!!!

Sc652_0064.jpg

[quote name='ptuck874']im serious bro, the dude in the store said they were the only one in richmond area that had a busted one, will be back up and running in 2 to 6 days he said !!! those youngsters and the crap they do!!!!

Sc652_0064.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Just laughed so hard at your pic. God i love American Dad

TIV:
Skate 2 $7.34
Gears of War 2 $1.50
Super Mario Galaxy $10.34
BFBC2 $2
Madagascar 2 Escape 2 Africa $7.34
Guilty Gear: Dust Strikers $0.75
Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker $7.34
Bayonetta $6.34
Need for Speed Shift $6.34
Punch-Out $8.34
Super Paper Mario $8.34
Datel Modded Controller $9.00 :(
Call Of Duty 4 $ 6.34
Holy Sh!t! The employee never registered Gears of War 1 into the trade! I will never step foot into a gamestop ever again!

Last edited by a moderator:
PS3:
Demon's Souls: $6
ModNation Racers: $6
PSP:
GTA: Chinatown Wars: $6

They all rang up as $9.94 each on the receipt
$6 base + $0.60 (PUR) + 3.34 (3/10 bonus).

$30 total? not bad. walked out with MGS:HD, SRIII, & LBP2:SE for $50 (had a B2G1 coupon)

TIV 2/22/12

PS3

Hunted: demon's forge $4
Dungeon Siege III $8
Nascar the game 2011 $10
Call of duty MW3 $22

Xbox 360

Dead Rising 2 $5

was gunna buy a ps2 with the money i gotten but they said they sold out of all the used ones doh lol ahh well lol

[quote name='ptuck874']im serious bro, the dude in the store said they were the only one in richmond area that had a busted one, will be back up and running in 2 to 6 days he said !!! those youngsters and the crap they do!!!!

Sc652_0064.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Yeah, all the 3DS demo units I've seen at Gamestops have been trashed pretty badly. The start, select, and home buttons always seem to be broken or jammed down, the circle pads are usually peeling and covered with fingernail marks, and some have no 3D sliders. I almost never touch the demo units because they're often covered in slimy, unidentifiable substances. All the Vita units I've seen have been in good shape though.

TiVs 2/22

Clash of the Titans - $6.00
Conflict: Denied Ops - $3.00
G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra - $3.00
Quantum Theory - $4.00
Shaun White Skateboarding - $4.00
Venetica - $5.00
Wheelman - $4.00

Wii
The Bigs 2 - $3.00
Cooking Mama: Cook Off - $4.00
Deal or No Deal 2011 SE - $4.50
Family Party: 30 Great Games Outdoor Fun - $2.50
G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra - $3.00
Major League Baseball 2K9 - $2.00
Naruto Shippuden Clash Ninja Revolution 3 - $4.00
Shaun White Skateboarding - $3.00
Spongebob: Atlantis Squarepantis - $4.00
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 09 All-Play - $2.50
WWE SmackDown! vs Raw 2009 - $4.00

PS3
Bakugan Battle Brawlers - $2.50
Chaotic: Shadow Warriors - $2.00
de Blob 2 - $3.00
Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock - $1.50
Kane & Lynch: Dead Men - $3.00
Legend of the Guardians: Owls of Ga'Hoole - $4.00

DS
Imagine Fashion Designer New York - $4.00

PSP
Lego Star Wars II - $4.00

[quote name='strait edge follower']You honestly would have been better off donating some of those games to good will. A bunch of these games have beyond horrible tiv's[/QUOTE]

Can we please implement a new rule against posts like this?

2/23/2012

Xbox 360 Hardware:
Kinect w/o power supply: $25
Kinect w/ power supply: $30

Nintendo Wii Hardware:
Nintendo Wiimote w/ built-in motionplus: $14
Nintendo Wiimote: $4

So. With the final fantasy 13-2 price at $30, is that the base?

Like if I per ordered toward SFxT would I get $43 for it after the rewards card? That seems too good for GameStop to offer.

Trying to dump my amazon copy because I picked up the collectors edition for $60.

[quote name='jer7583']So. With the final fantasy 13-2 price at $30, is that the base?

Like if I per ordered toward SFxT would I get $43 for it after the rewards card? That seems too good for GameStop to offer.

Trying to dump my amazon copy because I picked up the collectors edition for $60.[/QUOTE]

The guaranteed $30 trade-in is a promo, and won't stack with any other trade promos. You'll still get the 10% boost from whatever FF13-2's base TIV is with a Powerup Pro card.

[quote name='invizibleskratchpikl']The guaranteed $30 trade-in is a promo, and won't stack with any other trade promos. You'll still get the 10% boost from whatever FF13-2's base TIV is with a Powerup Pro card.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. The list of values put it at $30 but that's probably out of date or incorrect based on that promo. Still not bad, especially since amazon gave me $30 in credit on it. I might just use it towards SFxT and call it about even on the $60 CE version I bought.

what do they give for a wii system with the $20 credit? $40? lol... My wife wouldn't let me trade it when they offered $100. Hasnt played it since.

Base TIV on 2/22/12

iconxbox360.gif
Xbox 360
iconxbox360.gif

Call of Jaurez: The Cartel $5.00
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion GOTY $5.00
Front Mission Evolved $1.50
Mindjack $1.50

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back