OLD THREAD: New thread in FIRST/LAST posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
NEW THREAD: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/334650-gamestop-trade-in-values-xxvi-values-available-on-ios-app-upcoming-50-bonus-with-coupon/

WHEN REPORTING TRADE-IN VALUES PLEASE POST BASE VALUES & SYSTEM IT IS FOR.

First post contains promo information & useful information and frequently asked questions. Second post has the values for games/hardware for Microsoft devices. Third post has the values for games/hardware for Nintendo consoles and the fourth post has the values for Nintendo handhelds. Fifth post has the values for games/hardware for Sony consoles and the sixth post has the values for Sony handhelds.

Instructions on finding games in the database and inputting the values from different sections can be found in my blog post here: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/blog.php?b=14143. I would put the entire post in the thread but this is already kind of a large post.

WHEN POSTING VALUES:

Please try to follow the example below if possible. If you feel the need to use the system icons, please only use them once at and at the top of the list. Also always post the system it's for even if it's only on one system or the value will not get updated. I don't always know it and I'm doing these updates from work to keep them as updated as often as possible so I can't spend time searching for that info.

5/13

Game1

Game2

Game3

PS3

Game1

Game2

Game3

Current Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

None Currently.

FAQ
These trade-in values are really low!
While that may be true, if you combine the games with the right promotion they can work to your advantage. There are knowledgeable people in this thread that are normally willing to help.

Is there any way to look at what the previous values reported on a game?
You can search through this thread and previous ones to see what a game has been reported in the past. With the TIV Tracker you can sort by date and then go through the list of past updated values through that as well. Here are the previous GS TIV Threads: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15,16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21,22,23,,

Can I trade-in sealed games?
No. You might come across the rare GameStop that would let you do it, but they are going to open them anyway.

I don't want to get hassled about the values I post, how can I get the information out there?
If you do not feel comfortable or willing to put the values in the thread you have two options available. You can input them in the TIV tracker or you can send them to me via PM. Either way the database and these lists will be updated. Putting them into the TIV tracker does save me some time later on.

Do trade-ins have to have their original case, insert and manual?
No, however it will be YMMV on if they charge you a refurbish fee for them in that condition. Most GameStops wont charge a fee but there are some that charge for incomplete games.

Will they accept my game if it is really beat up?
YMMV. It really all depends upon the employee you get. Some will charge refurbish fees, some wont, some wont accept the game and others just take them without a second glance.

What are the refurb fees on games?
There appears to be set prices for set value ranges. We aren't 100% certain on the splits just yet. Here is what we have currently:
$0.25-$2 Value: $0.75 Refurb Fee
$2.01-$4 Value: $1 Refurb Fee
$4.01-$7 Value: $2 Refurb Fee
$7.01-$10 Value: $3 Refurb Fee
$10.01 & Higher Value: $4 Refurb Fee
This information isn't guaranteed by any mean and we are still working on nailing it down.

What are the refurb fees on consoles?
They are listed in the hardware TIV section, highlight in red.

I have a Collector's/Limited/Special edition of a game, do I have to trade-in all of the extras?
No, but there are a handful of games that their variations have separate listings at GameStop: Madden 09 Anniversary Edition, Battlefield: Bad Company Gold Edition, and a few others.

Why didn't the percent bonus go for my accessory for a system that was included?
Unless stated otherwise, and they are rarely included, the bonuses never apply to accessories. Except the PowerUp Rewards card of course.

I traded in a bunch of games for the "Trade X, get $X bonus" promo and it gave me the percentage bonus instead?
I can't give concretes on why this happens. GameStop computers are normally pretty good at giving you the better promo. In the case of a percentage bonus being run at the same time as a "Trade X, get $X" promo, things can get messy. The system appears to only give one promo on games per transaction so if you had a few games that you want to go to the percentage bonus and a stack for the "Trade X, Get $X" it will regularly apply the percentage to all of the games. Your best bet is to do all "Trade X, Get $X" games in one transaction on their own. The GameStop clerk may say that the system will figure it all out, tell them you want a separate transaction anyway. As always, check your receipt before you leave the store.

Can I trade in multiple copies of the same game?
YMMV. The official policy is no, but there are some GameStops that overlook that rule.

What all do I have to trade in for a console trade-in?
Xbox 360: Console Unit, power brick, A/V Cables, Controller (wired/wireless)
Wii: Console Unit, Power Cable, A/V Cables, Wiimote, Nunchuck, Sensor Bar
Playstation 3: Console Unit, Power Cable, A/V Cable, Controller, USB Cable
PSP: Handheld, A/C Adapter
Nintendo DS/DSLite/DSi: Handheld, A/C Adapter, Stylus

Can I trade in a defective/broken console?
For the most part yes. If it powers on but doesn't play games, they will take the console as a refurb unit and put a refurb fee on the console. The refurb fee on the console will vary on the price of the console so those numbers will change. You are still required to trade in everything required listed in the question directly above.

What is the difference between PowerUp Rewards and PowerUp Rewards Pro?
The basic card is free and only allows you to acrew points when spending money. The Pro card costs $14.99 and is basically the same as the previous EDGE program.

How much does a PowerUp Rewards Pro subscription cost?
It costs $14.99 and is good for a year. It also comes with a 1-year subscription to Game Informer magazine.

What bonuses come with having an PowerUp Rewards Pro card?
You will get an extra 10% trade-in credit on the base value of the game, extra 10% off the purchase of pre-owned games and 10% off new strategy guides.

Does the Power Up Rewards Card give me a bonus on hardware trade-ins?
No. You will only get the bonus for games and accessories.

What if I want cash instead of credit, what do they deduct?
If you decide that you want cash instead of credit, they will take 20% off the base values and promos will not apply.

Does promo "....." have a minimum trade-in value?
If the promo has a minimum trade-in value requirement, it will be listed in the promo. If it isn't there, then there is no limit. However, as with all trades, they are subject to manager approval so the manager could have setup his own little rule-set requiring a minimum of whatever.

I used a Power Trade promo for a pre-order, can I cancel that pre-order and get the credit or move it to another game I want?
Yes on both accounts. However, if you do a bunch of the power trades and just straight drop the pre-order you could create some ill-will between yourself and the employees you cancel on. However, if you look at the wordings on promos, they can remove the bonus trade-in value if they decide to.

I just tried to use a promo that has a select list of games eligible, but they say my game isn't eligible anymore, what gives?
Basically they have the right to change the eligible games at any time. They tend to update these frequently so as to lock out any easy/cheap games. It's best to check the eligible list the day of your trade.

Can I stack two different trade-in promos?
No. The only thing that will stack with trade-ins is your PowerUp Rewards card. Some will report success, but this requires a manual override and is very YMMV.

If I pay for an item using all credit on my card, do I have to pay sales tax?
This varies depending upon the state you live in.

If I buy a used copy of a game that requires an online pass for multiplayer, will it come with an online pass?
If you purchase a used title published by either Sony or WB you get an online pass from GS on your receipt. That's also why the used copies are $55 instead of $48 when the MSRP is $60. No GS issued passes of games published by EA, THQ, etc. On those titles you're totally dependent on the previous owner not using the code.

What states charge sales tax on purchases paid in full with credit and which ones don't?
Charge Sales Tax on Credit Purchases: Alabama, Arkansas, California, Connecticut, Hawaii, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, Nevada, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, West Virginia
Does Not Charge Sales Tax on Credit Purchases: Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Delaware, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Dakota, Oregon, South Carolina, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin, Wyoming
May or May Not Charge, Depending Upon County: Florida,

My state doesn't charge sales tax on purchases made by credit, why is gamestop.com charging me tax?
It is just the way they have designed their system. The best theory we have seen is that since you are only inputting the number off of the back of the card, it isn't going to pick up the programming from the specially tagged EDGE cards. Some kind of programming that gets input from their system that wont show up when only inputting the number off the back of the card.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name="Eternal Session" post="11933861" timestamp="1405650323"]Yeesh. That run-in I had with that manager a few days ago hit me harder than I thought. He really did contact ever store in the region. Multiple districts in multiple cities now know me. I went to a store today and tried to purchase a used Ground Zeroes. First thing out of the manager's mouth? "I know your name, you're banned from Gamestop." Second thing? "If you don't leave now, I'm calling the police." Before I could even get a word in. You know what the worst part of any of this is? I don't know any of the people I'm trying to get to accept my trades and sell me games. I don't know their names and I don't recognize their faces. I don't know who they are. But they "know me" well enough to think they can act like a total douche to me. But I pride myself on two things. I have never lost my temper with them and insulted them, and I will be certain to never give in to their bullying and allow them to drive me off.[/quote]

No, but believe me, I am very tempted to do just that. Sometimes there are problems that you can only resolve with violence. This is one such problem. My words have no sway over these morons but I know my fists will. But I have a nice, clean record and don't need it tainted with "assault with attempt to kill" or whatever.
lol, this is more entertaining than the WWE.

I still don't plan on going that far *yet.*

Got a name for this guy?
How come people never just accept what happened? Gamestop knew you were flipping and can deny trades from any person for any reason (sans protected classes of course). Likewise they can ban a person if they so choose.

You admittedly tried to gain money from Gamestop and they didn't want that kind of business. They chose no longer to do business with you. Why not accept it?

Same thing happened to me and BBY. When BBV had all those amazing b1g2 deals basically, I abused the heck out of BBY high TiV. They banned me and I just accepted it. I inquired of course but at the end of the day it is their business and they figured out I was someone majorly profiting off of it.

Luckily later I found out it was only a year ban.

lol, this is more entertaining than the WWE.
All about WWF

giphy.gif

Nothing is more entertaining.

No, but believe me, I am very tempted to do just that. Sometimes there are problems that you can only resolve with violence. This is one such problem. My words have no sway over these morons but I know my fists will.
Do something.

7/18/2014

PS3:

WWE 2K14 $7.00

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time $4.00

PS4:

Assassins Creed IV Black Flag $16.00

Need for Speed: Rivals $17.00

MLB 14 The Show $24.00

I bought a PS4 and did the WD for $10 promo. Now, if I return the ps4 (still sealed) because I want the destiny bundle do I have to return the WD too?

I bought a PS4 and did the WD for $10 promo. Now, if I return the ps4 (still sealed) because I want the destiny bundle do I have to return the WD too?
I cant imagine you would as wds wasnt free and if they are separate transactions on the receipt you should be fine

I asked because I was thinking of returning the ps4 to get my credits back for Destiny bundle and to trade the WD to WM to see if I can turn it into MK8 with that 50% bonus. Thanks guys. 

I asked because I was thinking of returning the ps4 to get my credits back for Destiny bundle and to trade the WD to WM to see if I can turn it into MK8 with that 50% bonus. Thanks guys.
Instead of asking people that won't be able to give you a clear answer, why not just go try to do it and see what happens?

Quiet you!

Oh, I'm sure I wouldn't be the first. Is it just me or do all Gamestop employees have that face that just screams "punch me?" Save for the CAG GS employees.
I gotta say that the guys and girls at my store are pretty cool. My store manager is pretty nice, and if I had a legitimate problem, she would fix it. They used to have a douche named Matt, but he has been gone for years. Everyone else at the store has been there for 3 or 4 years. That makes a difference too, the store at the mall has new people every week. Hurricane, WV is the store to go to, seriously.

It sucks that a lot of people have to deal with that kind of douchebaggery. If I go to the mall or the standalone on my way home, sometimes they are asshats, but not horrible. I dealt with one butthole, but I just went to another store.

Here are some trade values:

3DS:

Donkey Kong Country Returns: $12 ($19.20 after bonus and PUR for anyone who got it from Club Nintendo Platinum Rewards)

Fire Emblem Awakening: $17

Ok so I got COD ghost for 6$ on that deal that was posted here and this game is an abomination and nobody plays it. I want to trade it in for wolfenstein, can I do the 50% trade bonus and use my 20$ off a pre owned game coupon from the powerup rewards or is it only one thing?

Ok so I got COD ghost for 6$ on that deal that was posted here and this game is an abomination and nobody plays it. I want to trade it in for wolfenstein, can I do the 50% trade bonus and use my 20$ off a pre owned game coupon from the powerup rewards or is it only one thing?
There are no restrictions for the game trade in. So trade it. Get credit then use coupon on new game. Seriously do anyone of you think before you post?

GS is pretty lenient with heavy trading and flipping. You must have abused the hell out of them. It is pretty rare to see people banned from there though there seems to be an uptick in reports of that recently. Is it because they are getting more strict or because people are being more bold and doing more massive flipping? I don't know the answer to that.

But I'd be curious to hear exactly how much you were doing. Some of us have been at this for 10 years or more. While I haven't traded there much at all this year, I have certainly done my share in the past. During the Blockbuster B1G1 sales I would regularly trade 6 or 7 copies of the same thing (on different days to different stores of course). I'm just trying to imagine what it is you have done to get such extreme treatment. You also need to look at it from their perspective - they probably think you are stealing things to trade in. That may explain the attitude they have towards you. You might be able to fix that part of it, at least, by showing receipts. But if they are forwarding your description to multiple districts in the area, it might be a lost cause at this point.

But that's the thing, Best Buy is much more sensitive and strict with regards to trade-ins (and now even purchases) than Gamestop ever was. Unless things have changed, I don't really think GS even cared about "dealers" that much as long as they were getting inventory they could sell. Now, if they think you are stealing, or if you are flipping stuff back to them (as I saw some people propose doing with the B2G1 and 50% trade-in promos) then that is a different matter of course. One thing I am sure never to do is flip stuff back to the same store. I figure as long as it is one store to another that is OK, because store A gets their sale, and store B gets new (to them) merchandise at the price they are willing to pay for it. While that could be considered "dealer" behavior, you are really just a middle man and it benefits all 3 parties.

Not that I do much trading any more in any capacity. I think I've traded one game in to Gamestop in the last 3 months and my only other trades during that time were 2 single games sent to Amazon. (Oh yeah, I did trade 20 games to the Microsoft Store for their preorder promo but that was a one-time special deal).
io, things have changed. You have been pretty much out of the loop since the iphone trade ins you did last year so lets get you caught up to speed.

Last year in summer when they added the changes to the receipt showing PUR points / lifetime points, they also added a limit on trade ins of 5 of each item per platform in a rolling month's time. No one knew about the limit until we started seeing reports here from fellow CAGs that something was up when they were unable to do trade ins after doing multiple flips that started first with the ipad and iphone flips, then the ds flips from the mystery coupon and then again from the ipad flips.

The bans are automated from the system. If you do more than 4 of the same item, then the 5th one gets you flagged. After that, the system will put a soft ban on your account. The ban could last anywhere from a month to 6 months.

The hard bans are the ones in which LP or a junior detective may have a hand behind them when they start digging into your trade history and or buying habits (buying to flip 3 Pokemon games moments later at another store on the same account where they can see your purchase history).

Those days where you could buy an item and flip to another store in discretion are over (if you are using your PUR account) as all stores across the board can see the purchase history (last 5 items purchased). The best thing to do is stay under the limit and spread out the trade ins over the course of the month if doing more than 5 of same item.

======================

Now for those going flip crazy on the adapters. Don't go overboard. Those are certain to get you flagged as a dealer because think about it, why on Earth would you be trading in more than one or two in a short span without anything else unless you were doing it just for the sake of flipping aka being a dealer. More than 2 of those seems to draw immediate attention from the GS employee and or LP to anyone's account so it seems. I would not go too crazy with those.

Eternal Session, you knew about the adapters and you should have known the risk they carried when trading in. You read up about them here, then you should have seen numerous mentions about how they got folks banned including as of recent ZenithRequiem, who posted about the whole experience openly. That should have given you a hint on what were to happen if you kept going. Now you have been marked as "that guy" aka a dealer in the eyes of GS employees. The only way out will be to get through the DM but this will not work in your favor only because you were knowingly flipping those knock offs and abusing it. Time to lay low and try again after some time has passed or if you are really desperate try another district.

======================

Oh, they also know about the Bday coupons regardless of the fact you don't have anything but the barcode since it shows up on their screen and some are also aware of the EBC code string on those. Some employees don't really care as long as you are not abusing it and or drawing unnecessary attention to yourself while others if they take notice will alert the higher ups to dig into to your account activity. Hence, don't abuse the Bday coupons either especially at the same store / base store.

Going to trade in Dark Souls 2 for ps3. Called and they said they would give me $22.50.
If value holds, Sunday target will give you $31.28 or today Walmart will give $29.74 if you preorder madden (the preorder card can be used as a regular giftcard so really no money lost)

Oops looked up 360 values it's actually 29.10 at target and 28.93 at walmart

DealSeeker2U said:
Last year in summer when they added the changes to the receipt showing PUR points / lifetime points, they also added a limit on trade ins of 5 of each item per platform in a rolling month's time. No one knew about the limit until we started seeing reports here from fellow CAGs that something was up when they were unable to do trade ins after doing multiple flips that started first with the ipad and iphone flips, then the ds flips from the mystery coupon and then again from the ipad flips.

The hard bans are the ones in which LP or a junior detective may have a hand behind them when they start digging into your trade history and or buying habits (buying to flip 3 Pokemon games moments later at another store on the same account where they can see your purchase history).
I'm guessing this was put in place after the massive iPad flips that people did last year. Thanks, guys...

But really, I can deal with 4 per month. I rarely went over that and probably the last time was 3-4 years ago. But this is good to know, thanks. That automated ban is definitely a new thing for them.

Also, like I said in my post, I have never thought it was a good idea to buy something from one GS and trade in to another. People who do that have always asked for trouble from the junior detectives.

I wonder if this limit really applies to games though? It seems to be hardware items (iPads, adapters) that cause the problems more often than not. Of course they could just as easily extend that to games as well while they're at it. But has anyone actually been banned strictly for overtrading games? It could be that no one really does that since the hardware items were easier (I guess) to obtain in quantity.

If value holds, Sunday target will give you $31.28 or today Walmart will give $29.74 if you preorder madden (the preorder card can be used as a regular giftcard so really no money lost)

Is the $28.93 with preorder bonus?

io, things have changed. You have been pretty much out of the loop since the iphone trade ins you did last year so lets get you caught up to speed.

The bans are automated from the system. If you do more than 4 of the same item, then the 5th one gets you flagged. After that, the system will put a soft ban on your account. The ban could last anywhere from a month to 6 months.

Those days where you could buy an item and flip to another store in discretion are over (if you are using your PUR account) as all stores across the board can see the purchase history (last 5 items purchased). The best thing to do is stay under the limit and spread out the trade ins over the course of the month if doing more than 5 of same item.

======================

Now for those going flip crazy on the adapters. Don't go overboard. Those are certain to get you flagged as a dealer because think about it, why on Earth would you be trading in more than one or two in a short span without anything else unless you were doing it just for the sake of flipping aka being a dealer. More than 2 of those seems to draw immediate attention from the GS employee and or LP to anyone's account so it seems. I would not go too crazy with those.

Eternal Session, you knew about the adapters and you should have known the risk they carried when trading in. You read up about them here, then you should have seen numerous mentions about how they got folks banned including as of recent ZenithRequiem, who posted about the whole experience openly. That should have given you a hint on what were to happen if you kept going. Now you have been marked as "that guy" aka a dealer in the eyes of GS employees. The only way out will be to get through the DM but this will not work in your favor only because you were knowingly flipping those knock offs and abusing it. Time to lay low and try again after some time has passed or if you are really desperate try another district.

======================

Oh, they also know about the Bday coupons regardless of the fact you don't have anything but the barcode since it shows up on their screen and some are also aware of the EBC code string on those. Some employees don't really care as long as you are not abusing it and or drawing unnecessary attention to yourself while others if they take notice will alert the higher ups to dig into to your account activity. Hence, don't abuse the Bday coupons either especially at the same store / base store.
How good were the iPad flips? I haven't been on this forum that long?

iirc, last time Target did a 3x trade promo, they nuked the values before the promo went live. Some games fell through the cracks though and stayed the same.

I thought they were like $200+ Profits with easy as hell flipping potential and you also got PUR points back.

They also had some good iPhone and Electronic flips like the 80% Trade in Bonus during the Winter. That was a huge deal and while I only traded in two phones I still profited over $600 on them.

With all this talk about banning, has anyone ever been banned or even flagged only for buying stuff - NO trading in involved. Like, say you bought 8 copies of MGS V for PS4 and 8 more for XBone so you could trade them to Wal-Mart and didn't flip any back to Gamestop. Has anyone ever had trouble from those kind of shenanigans?

iirc, last time Target did a 3x trade promo, they nuked the values before the promo went live. Some games feel through the cracks though and stayed the same.
I did not notice that at all donut. By the time the values noticeably dropped on tuesday I already had $1300 in the bank so I no longer cared. At that point I only traded another $400 more on games that held their values. If any tanking occurs at the start it def is nothing like the best buy nuking before a trade promo. Bottom line I think everyone will be fine on sunday. Just dont expect to walkin mid week and do well

Trade Values 7/18

:wii: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword $22

:wii: Super Smash Bros. Brawl $12

:wiiu: Super Mario 3D World $26

:wiiu: Mario Kart 8 $25

:3ds: Pokemon White Version 2 $12

:ps3: College Hoops 2K8 $2

So generally flagging/banning territory four in a month? My uncle drives past an Entertainmart (games, movies, media in general store) on his work route, and they oftentimes have Pokemon and Mario titles for $7. Of course, Gamestop will give you more than that pretty much all the time, so they're always worth grabbing. But we generally hold onto them until a 50% bonus rolls around then unload them. You think two copies of Mario Kart DS and three different Pokemon versions (Black, SoulSilver, X) will sound off any alarms if they're spread among different stores, on two different days?

I get overly cautious when bans start being thrown around...

So generally flagging/banning territory four in a month? My uncle drives past an Entertainmart (games, movies, media in general store) on his work route, and they oftentimes have Pokemon and Mario titles for $7. Of course, Gamestop will give you more than that pretty much all the time, so they're always worth grabbing. But we generally hold onto them until a 50% bonus rolls around then unload them. You think two copies of Mario Kart DS and three different Pokemon versions (Black, SoulSilver, X) will sound off any alarms if they're spread among different stores, on two different days?

No, it won't the limit is 5 per month and you have three different Pokemon titles. So you should be fine you might want to split up the Mario Karts to one per day depending on the employee.

I'm guessing this was put in place after the massive iPad flips that people did last year. Thanks, guys...

But really, I can deal with 4 per month. I rarely went over that and probably the last time was 3-4 years ago. But this is good to know, thanks. That automated ban is definitely a new thing for them.

Also, like I said in my post, I have never thought it was a good idea to buy something from one GS and trade in to another. People who do that have always asked for trouble from the junior detectives.

I wonder if this limit really applies to games though? It seems to be hardware items (iPads, adapters) that cause the problems more often than not. Of course they could just as easily extend that to games as well while they're at it. But has anyone actually been banned strictly for overtrading games? It could be that no one really does that since the hardware items were easier (I guess) to obtain in quantity.
GS had to cover themselves from those high value trades like you yourself said from those ipad flips from putting them in the red. Hence, the auto ban trade limit.

Someone was recently banned for trading games but it was for the same game and on the same platform (ps3) and more than 5 of them (COD:Ghosts) from Target that they were getting dirt cheap and flipping to GS in a very short span. That had to raise red flags. Hence, the ban seems to be both for hardware and software.

I thought they were like $200+ Profits with easy as hell flipping potential and you also got PUR points back.

They also had some good iPhone and Electronic flips like the 80% Trade in Bonus during the Winter. That was a huge deal and while I only traded in two phones I still profited over $600 on them.
^ Pretty much this. Profits were anywhere from $200 ~ $250 depending on the item being traded. Folks basically were buying and trading it back to GS for pure profit if not buying and flipping them from elsewhere.

With all this talk about banning, has anyone ever been banned or even flagged only for buying stuff - NO trading in involved. Like, say you bought 8 copies of MGS V for PS4 and 8 more for XBone so you could trade them to Wal-Mart and didn't flip any back to Gamestop. Has anyone ever had trouble from those kind of shenanigans?
No, no reports on that front so all clear.

5 is the flagging territory and 6 may get you soft banned. You will be fine for doing 4 (even 5 but don't exceed that limit) of the same in a rolling month period. As long as those games are not the same title and platform, you will be fine. Like say you are trading in COD: Ghosts for xbox one and for ps4 and for ps3, you will be fine as long as they weren't all for, say ps4 and more than 5 (even if spread across other stores on the same account within a month's time).

Hardware's seem to have a lower threshold for being flagged / banned from what I have seen others report based on their bans.

You are abusing their policies and they are well within their rights to tell you to fuck off and they don't want you as a customer. Grow up and move on.
Quiet. I'll do as I please. I don't plan to stop exploiting them as long as they continue this douchebaggery of having the worst employees in America and having "deals" like the Fire Emblem one. They are NOT well within their rights to tell me to fuck off. But they are well within their rights to fuck off themselves because I'm not going anywhere.

No, no reports on that front so all clear.
I suppose I have a report, then. I got jumped by a Jr. Detective a few months ago when Wal-mart was having that ridiculously high value for Ni No Kuni. The Jr. Detective saw that I purchased multiple copies of the game and told me he would not sell me any more and told the other stores in the area not to sell me any of them.

Why did I get the short end of the stick with being stuck with the Jr. Detectives from hell?

Quiet. I'll do as I please. I don't plan to stop exploiting them as long as they continue this douchebaggery of having the worst employees in America and having "deals" like the Fire Emblem one. They are NOT well within their rights to tell me to fuck off. But they are well within their rights to fuck off themselves because I'm not going anywhere.
When you become an adult you are going to look back at this time in your life with shame.

When you become an adult you are going to look back at this time in your life with shame.
I am an adult. You on the other hand have some seriously sour grapes no matter what your age is. You hold stock at Gamestop or are you just another out of work white knight looking for a cause to rally under?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back