OLD TL Please Lock!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='-Blood_Rayne-']What happend to your laptop sell it?[/QUOTE]

It broke :( Have the infamous "Not booting Up Problem" I've read a ton about while tring to fix it. I even called HP and they said this is a common known problem and they woul not fix it for free. Should there have been a recall if it was a common known problem? O Fo Sho! :)

Up!
Saw nothing Supreme.

Wolf I saw these from your list:

***Resident Evil 4 Chainsaw Controller in Box!!!***
Resident Evil 1
Luigi's Mansion
Paper Mario 2 The Thousand Year Door
Zelda Wind Waker

i have a sega saturn with the round buttons with hookups...dont know what it is worth to ya but i am interested in Hitman Blood Money...

[quote name='Jedi1979']i have a sega saturn with the round buttons with hookups...dont know what it is worth to ya but i am interested in Hitman Blood Money...[/QUOTE]

Damn I just sold it. Anything else on my list that you might have interest in?

[quote name='Jedi1979']i already have the other 360 games you have that i would want :cry:[/QUOTE]

Who said you need to get a 360 game ;) If your selling send me a price shipped via PM please.

I work on sega saturn systems. I've got 11 of these "version 3.0+" systems in a closest, waiting for mods, out of which MOST are the commonly called "model 2" round buttons (systems made 5/96 and later). I also have 1 or 2 of the Version 2.0 Oval button systems. these are compatible with the newer 21 pin solutions out there.

I used to do region switch work and LED lights and such for these systems.

a system would come with the following:

A/V cables
System
1 Game (my choice)
1 2nd Generation ("Japanese" style, not boomerang style) controller.

i don't include the power cable as they are the same as the Xbox/PS1/PS2 fat system power cables.

you'd have to tell me what kind of work you wanted done, if any. I did blue LEDs for power/access before. I prefer NOT to do that sort of soldering thing at this point, but i do have 1 outstanding/overdue order, so perhaps a decent trade deal would work out well for me to get motivated to finish off these damned systems.

pm me any info. pix available of my personal system.

I'm mainly interested in Xbox 360 games right now, but also classic saturn games as well.

EDIT:

Proof of concept - someone on SegaXtreme sold my original prototype of my saturn:

http://forums.segaxtreme.net/showthread.php?p=138966#post138966

[quote name='A Murder of Crows']I work on sega saturn systems. I've got 11 of these "version 3.0+" systems in a closest, waiting for mods, out of which MOST are the commonly called "model 2" round buttons (systems made 5/96 and later). I also have 1 or 2 of the Version 2.0 Oval button systems. these are compatible with the newer 21 pin solutions out there.

I used to do region switch work and LED lights and such for these systems.

a system would come with the following:

A/V cables
System
1 Game (my choice)
1 2nd Generation ("Japanese" style, not boomerang style) controller.

i don't include the power cable as they are the same as the Xbox/PS1/PS2 fat system power cables.

you'd have to tell me what kind of work you wanted done, if any. I did blue LEDs for power/access before. I prefer NOT to do that sort of soldering thing at this point, but i do have 1 outstanding/overdue order, so perhaps a decent trade deal would work out well for me to get motivated to finish off these damned systems.

pm me any info. pix available of my personal system.

I'm mainly interested in Xbox 360 games right now, but also classic saturn games as well.

EDIT:

Proof of concept - someone on SegaXtreme sold my original prototype of my saturn:

http://forums.segaxtreme.net/showthread.php?p=138966#post138966

I'm interested in the following:

X360
------
Table Tennis
Dead Rising
Ghost Recon: Advance Warfighter

PS1
-----
Final Fantasy IX (Not greatest hits)

we can work out particulars from there. PM me

[quote name='mrblinG22']hah bump for TO.

he better be good this year, hes on my fantasy football team :D[/QUOTE]

O'Fo Sho he should be, unless he is still getting bothered by that hammy :(

I have a mint condition Kirby Canvas Curse if you are still interested. It has all the manuals and instruction booklets in mint condition as well as the cart.

PM me if you are interested.

[quote name='nyprimus4']Brain Age
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 3
Mario and Luigi:piT

Prices?[/QUOTE]

Read my OP topic??? To sum it up it says send me offers :)

[quote name='help1']GRAW - 34 Shipped
MAdden 07 - 34 Shipped
Deadrising - 34 Shipped[/QUOTE]

No Thanks too all. Also by the way these were my lowest offers for these games I have had so far. Congrats :)

[quote name='pimpinc333']No Thanks too all. Also by the way these were my lowest offers for these games I have had so far. Congrats :)[/quote]

LAwl, what can I say? Im not exactly rich right now (just bought the 360)

[quote name='pimpinc333']No Thanks too all. Also by the way these were my lowest offers for these games I have had so far. Congrats :)[/QUOTE]

Wow I'd say lowest, the only one I'd probably do would be GRAW maybe. The other two just came out not that long ago lmao...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back