OLD TL Please Lock!

Status
Not open for further replies.
GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! Lemme know on DR soon please. I have a new copie and would hate to open it and then have you say you'd sell it for 45.Lemme know on DR soon please. I have a new copie and would hate to open it and then have you say you'd sell it for 45.Lemme know on DR soon please. I have a new copie and would hate to open it and then have you say you'd sell it for 45.Lemme know on DR soon please. I have a new copie and would hate to open it and then have you say you'd sell it for 45.Lemme know on DR soon please. I have a new copie and would hate to open it and then have you say you'd sell it for 45.Lemme know on DR soon please. I have a new copie and would hate to open it and then have you say you'd sell it for 45.Lemme know on DR soon please. I have a new copie and would hate to open it and then have you say you'd sell it for 45.Lemme know on DR soon please. I have a new copie and would hate to open it and then have you say you'd sell it for 45.Lemme know on DR soon please. I have a new copie and would hate to open it and then have you say you'd sell it for 45.Lemme know on DR soon please. I have a new copie and would hate to open it and then have you say you'd sell it for 45.Lemme know on DR soon please. I have a new copie and would hate to open it and then have you say you'd sell it for 45.

[quote name='Kayden']GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! Lemme know on DR soon please. I have a new copie and would hate to open it and then have you say you'd sell it for 45.Lemme know on DR soon please. I have a new copie and would hate to open it and then have you say you'd sell it for 45.Lemme know on DR soon please. I have a new copie and would hate to open it and then have you say you'd sell it for 45.Lemme know on DR soon please. I have a new copie and would hate to open it and then have you say you'd sell it for 45.Lemme know on DR soon please. I have a new copie and would hate to open it and then have you say you'd sell it for 45.Lemme know on DR soon please. I have a new copie and would hate to open it and then have you say you'd sell it for 45.Lemme know on DR soon please. I have a new copie and would hate to open it and then have you say you'd sell it for 45.Lemme know on DR soon please. I have a new copie and would hate to open it and then have you say you'd sell it for 45.Lemme know on DR soon please. I have a new copie and would hate to open it and then have you say you'd sell it for 45.Lemme know on DR soon please. I have a new copie and would hate to open it and then have you say you'd sell it for 45.Lemme know on DR soon please. I have a new copie and would hate to open it and then have you say you'd sell it for 45.[/QUOTE]

I took DR off my list since I am hesitant to sell it as of now. I saw a couple of other CAG's that had DR for 43 and 45.

[quote name='-Blood_Rayne-']Where the fuck did Saint's Row go now?[/QUOTE]

I thought so to...until the fucking end now I can barely play the fucker because it pissed me off so bad.

[quote name='-Blood_Rayne-']I thought so to...until the fucking end now I can barely play the fucker because it pissed me off so bad.[/QUOTE]

I can't play too much since my 360 broke :)

[quote name='allyourblood']please CML for GC MGS:TS & PS2 RetroCon, thanks.[/QUOTE]

Will do.

I must of been fucked up by making this corny thread title. :)

CML for:

Mario Party 7
Baten Kaitos ( Sealed )
F-Zero GX ( Sealed )
Viewtiful Joe 2 ( Sealed )

Does the Mario Party 7 come with a mic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back