old tradelist, closed..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Free bump

Also, how much for the 360 hard drive? I'm getting my brother an 360 Arcade for Christmas/Birthday (2 weeks apart) and instead of waiting to get the Arcade to type the serial into Microsoft to buy their refurbished one, just wondering what your price was.

Thanks!

CML for Halo 3 and / or Final Fantasy 12. Thanks.
Is the baby doing well? Are you getting any sleep yet? My little boy let me sleep for 6 straight hours the other night. I was excited.

[quote name='8BitWonder']CML for Halo 3 and / or Final Fantasy 12. Thanks.
Is the baby doing well? Are you getting any sleep yet? My little boy let me sleep for 6 straight hours the other night. I was excited.[/quote]

:hot: How old is he? I've only maxed out at 2 and a half hours in between diaper changes and diaper filling fuel sessions.

I even tried going to sleep 10 hours before I had to get up thinking that I would get a good 7 or 8 total the other night. But with all the up and down I was still tired when I got up for work.

And oh yeah Bryenfury, free bump! ;)

[quote name='8BitWonder']CML for Halo 3 and / or Final Fantasy 12. Thanks.
Is the baby doing well? Are you getting any sleep yet? My little boy let me sleep for 6 straight hours the other night. I was excited.[/quote]
2 1/2 hours to 3 is the average.
The hunger is his enemy.

Right now the whole family is sick so my 1yr old is keeping us up as well :/.

Thanks for the bumps and asking.

Thanks DV8 as well :).

Hi there, I need to drop off my daughter, but I will dblcheck your list when I get back. Naturally at first glance, most of the things I do not have from your list are in Blue, but I'm sure that we can work something out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back