Old Tradelist. Lock Please.

bump, Silent Hill is pending

The next few days I'll be playing a group of games that I never got around to playing. Most will probably be added to this list.

OK, PMs replied to.

The arcade sticks are pending. One is being traded/sold for sure, the status of the other is still up in the air.

Going to bed, and when I come back on I'll post the pictures.

bump for Mario DDR and WarioWare. dont really want to let the last one go, but I havent played it in a long time and theres nothing else really to do since I unlocked everything

replied to everyone via PM

so, Destroy All Humans 2 has been sold
RE: DS and Trauma Center DS are pending for trade
and PoP art poster is just... pending

and i added my sealed copy of Donkey Kong Country for the SNES

[quote name='kube00']I would be willing to part out my FFVIII, let me check your list and I'll pm you.[/quote]

I'll just assume you didn't see anything.

As a note to everyone else, if you have a complete copy of FFVIII or IX, please don't part it out. I'm only looking to either sell/trade these incomplete copies to other people who are missings discs as well, or to get the missing discs to complete these copies.

Pms replied to, Jak II and OgreBattle will ship today.

I think I'll give the N64 games a week on here before I put them up as a package on eBay, so grab them now while they're here!

[quote name='guynextshore']hey there,
it's been a while -
BUMP & Congrats on your license :)![/quote]

thank you! :D

bump, several things are pending, and i added a few more

Do you need the non-GH or G-H discs and case for FF VIII? I have a couple of copies of the G-H version of that, so I wouldn't have an issue breaking one of them up for you. I may have a few of those discs for the non-G-H version too. I'd have to double-check though.

About Pinball of the Dead... When you say that you can't find the game, do you mean that you can't find the box/manual AND the game or just the game? If you still have the box & manual, I am looking for it.

bread's done
Back