oldest game you have sealed?

CaoPi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
144 (100%)
I still have SHenmue 2 back then for xbox forgot which store I got it from for 1 0 bucks new. I played the original on Dreamcast back then great adventure game btw.

I had a dream last night that this local general store had a sealed NES on clearence for $9.99.

I told the guy I wanted it, and he informed me that he was new and didn't know if he'd be able to get the glass display window open or not.

He did actually open it, but I discovered that it was just an empty box.

That was a really strange dream.

where in time(?) is Carmen sandiego and RBI baseball for NES

also a Star wars 32x
shadows of the empire n64 (only since i was a big fan back before the new movies and i found these on the cheap and had opened ones already)

Kirby's avalance for SNES i got during a buy 1 get 1 free sale...no point in opening it since I own like 30 versions of that same game already...

FFTA, because it was super cheap and I hoped to use it as trading fodder. However, much like the majority, I buy my games to play. Also, I typically only buy used games, since they're so much cheaper than newer games.

While I also play my games, I do have a sealed copy of Xenogears (non-GH!).
I played it on release and was bored to tears. When Xenosaga came out, I picked it up again. Just haven't played it yet.

Atari Combat - Bought it at a local game store recently.

The oldest game that I bought when it first came out and never opened is Gemfire for the SNES. I got two for my birthday and held onto it in case the first died.

I have three sealed copies of the Zelda Collection disc (the one with all Zelda games except LTtP and a Wind Waker demo). One opened copy. Since it's the only game I have multiple copies of, it's the only game I have unopened. I had five copies total, but gave one to my little cousin.

I have some star trek game for NES still sealed...I got it as a present, but I never have had an NES...hence it still being sealed...

Karateka for the Atari 7800. I never owned a 7800 but back in high school a friend brought it over and didn't want it back. He had another and didn't care. So it is still sitting in a drawer somewhere. I haven't seen the thing in years.

Mary-Kate and Ashley: Get A Clue and ECW Revolution, both for Game Boy Color. Acclaim hooked me up REAL good back in the day.

I have 2 sealed Genesis games -- Desert Strike and Urban Strike -- but I think those were rereleases. Also have a few sealed 32X games, because I couldn't get my 32X to work (got it free from someone when I worked at Funcoland).

Ms Pacman - Atari

For anyone desperate to own an "old" sealed game, the Dollar Store near me has a load of one of the old Genesis Football games sealed (Madden? NCAA? I don't remember) for $1.

[quote name='Z-Saber']I've never kept a game sealed. Ever. I play games.[/QUOTE]

what if you had doubles would you still open it?

[quote name='Jedi1979']what if you had doubles would you still open it?[/QUOTE]Good question. Unless I had a good reason to, I would not open it. I can not really see myself with doubles of games though. Aside from me having two copies of Game & Watch Gallery 3 for GBC right now (check the EBgames morning update thread if you are for some reason interested), I have never simultaneously owned more than one copy of a game.

The only sealed games I have are Ocarina of Time Masters Quest and Zelda Collectors Edition. I usually like to play my games.

Vectorman 2 for Genesis, I think, but the only reason it's sealed is cause I haven't played it since I bought it.

I also might have a second sealed copy of Super Tennis for SNES around here somewhere.

The oldest game sealed that I know I've got kicking around (well, parent's house in MT) is Wall Street Kid. Got two one Christmas ages ago, and never got around to returning the second one.

Most of my games I end up opening to make sure that I'll enjoy them. There are some that I have doubles of (eg. Lunar Legend, Golden Sun) that were meant for a friend, but I never got a chance to give them to him before he left for Japan, so they're collecting dust.

The oldest game I have sealed? Probably Plasma Sword for Dreamcast. Best sealed game? Definitely Disgaea for PS2.

Lemmings for nes sealed, it seems to have a bit of value. I got it during the nes days and just never played it. I should have more sealed games, but I had a tendency to open up stuff and read the manual in the car. I have games that I'm pretty sure I never actually played, just open. A few have some value, I could have sold them, but a used one, and walked away with extra cash.

I also have kirby superstar, warios woods and tin star for snes, zoop for genesis and a couple 3do, saturn, sega cd and jaguar games still sealed. When I hit ps1 my sealed collection explodes, I've already sold suikoden (120) and castlevania sotn (300) and replaced them with used ones for a fraction of the cost. Current gen gamecube is about 40% sealed, 70% ps2 and 80% of my xbox games are sealed. I got some gba and gbc games sealed, I need to sell my dragon warrior 3 and tactics ogre sealed copies and replace them with used one.

I have tons of sealed.. games.. Even tho I play them... I have backlog of over 300+ games... trying to beat 1 game a week....

Sealed I have Illbleed for dreamcast & Arc of the Lad collection PS1

bread's done
Back