OldSchool's former Sale/Trade list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump...

Thanks for the bumps, I'll reply to your question in a bit freemason ;)

I'm already on Steam, I turned my PC on as soon as I got home twztid :lol:

cool, $2 each is great with me, i'll hit you up on payday here soon and see about picking up some if not all of them. i'll PM you with details later. free bumpage!

hey man, someone will easily sell a 3 month XBL card for 15$. don't pay more.

worst case, i have a 1 year that i could give you for 40$. that's what i paid, but got a deal on another 1yr recently, so entered it right away to see if it worked. i plan on keeping this, so it's not going anywhere if you decide you need it. since mine is good till sep 2012 now, i figure i can get another by then if you need this one, lol. no biggie either way.

great beating the portal 2 mp, but it sucks cuz it makes you wish for more. in time, i guess.

[quote name='skinkrawl']You are a five star trader as well my friend. Bump!!![/QUOTE]

Thanks, now I need to try and remember what other people I've traded with since I never noticed that feature before:lol:. If I had paid more attention to what that thread rating is for I would have done it sooner skinkrawl;)

Sounds good let me know when you are ready Freemason. Thanks twztid, I've been seeing 3 months for $15 on Amazon but I wasn't sure if it was a good deal since I never really paid attention to Xbox stuff before. I only need to get Live Gold to try out a little bit of Halo multiplayer. I don't know If I'll even like it yet so don't worry about holding onto the year of Live for me.

That sucks 5of9, I really like the Modern Warfare single player campaign but I was so fed up with the behavior of other people in multiplayer that I ended up uninstalling that part from my Steam account.

I had blackops and if you though the behavior on MW2 was bad u shluld have playd BO! i traded it away and have had my fill of COD but wanted to get MW2 back becauce apparently all the hackers have moved on and it's still an awesome on-line game.

Bump!

can't believe you have RDR:undead nightmare still. you probably ought to put as an aside that ALL ps3's are region free, so it will play on any ps3, not just UK ones.

Bump...

I just tried the Lego Pirates of the Caribbean Demo and I was pleasantly surprised :D Now I have to go and buy all those Lego PS3 games :lol:

i need to try that. i have it on my 360, but have yet to try many demos. you sounded like you had the same problem when you said you were able to finally try & delete a few demos off your console, soon.

buckling down to beat portal 2 soon. i'm at wheatly again, so maybe 3-4 hours left?

btw, you don't have Reach? that's the BEST Halo game, but i thought you bought the big daddy CE?

Ghost Rider
Hellboy
Into the Blue
Spider-man
Spider-man 2
Spider-man 3
Starship Troopers

if you wanna drop me your paypal, ill snag these now, and probably a few more on payday

the lego games are fun especially if your familiar with the story's. i liked star wars but Loved Lego batman. lotsa fun and laughs.

rub in my brokeness, huh?

1st castlevania dlc outta the way. 1 more tomorrow. very short & would be satisfied if they were 5$ each, but they are not worth 10$ each. they have length, but it's all puzzles, which castlevania struggles with, cuz you fall of edges, just very rough, where GoW has it down pat.

Thanks for the bumps!

You could always install Steam on your PC and download the free games, plus I usually end up buying mostly $5 and less games twztid. I figured that the DLC seemed a bit pricey, I'll wait until it either goes on sale or is bundled for less ;)

I'm just going to visit some friends and watch the fireworks at their house skinkrawl. Probably won't be on CAG for a few days so just in case... Happy Fourth of July everybody!

Saw your post. Some of the 360 demos have pics and themes. I would have to check which onds. I have alot of the lates ones and they have pics on them. Ill check them when i get back to the house tomorrow night i hope. Lol. Im fine tradinf everything. Sent you a pm with what i would want. Thanks! .....bump! Lol

Last edited by a moderator:
dude, i HATE the DS Zelda games. i'm so glad i didn't buy them. the love of the franchise can't make me like a glorified point-and-click adventure. i cant believe you have to do everything with the stylus. i knew the boomerang & some weapons were used that way, but moving & swinging the sword? i guess i'll google the stories, as there's no way i can play those unless i had no other options (& that's far from the case). that is very heartbreaking for me :cry:.

[quote name='sdragon']It's amazing how brainwashed I was as a child. Wanting a bunch of crap that I didn't need half the time, and didn't play.[/QUOTE]
you are NOT the only one, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back