Oldskool gaming

Cpt. Redbeard

CAG Veteran
Fellow CAGs in p-town, VA there is a store on corner of elmhurst and Portsmouth blvd called oldskool. They buy and sell any and all vid games from Atari to PS3. Even some terrible stuff like virtual game boy. If you are looking for some old games then walk in and ceck it out.:cool:

Couldn't at least put this in a regional? I come in here wanting to rave about discovering TurboGrafx and it's a store shout out / ad for a place across the country from me =(

P.S. Blazing Lazers is fun.

[quote name='Halo05']I live in Virginia and I don't know what the fuck p-town is.[/QUOTE]
Yeah I had no clue where they were referring to either, after googling the street names it's apparently Portsmouth VA. People, please use actual city/state names, don't slang it up!

Unfortunately it's over in the Norfolk area, which is about as far away from western maryland as you can get. I do wish they had more gaming stores like this where I lived though... the closest thing I have is a guy running a "game store" (which is really more like a pawn shop) that prices games based on the highest ASKING price on ebay.

Nowhere near me either. Shame. I miss the days of walking into an import store with a wad of cash, unsure of what to get and trying out a bunch of PSX and Saturn games to make a decision.

I was in Seattle recently and was recommended a store. It was one of the best stores ever, with all sorts of games for all systems, and besides for the rarer titles like Suikoden II and Earthbound, the prices are ebay prices, so not marked up. I couldn't decide on what to buy after half an hour, so I just went with Shenmue =P

bread's done
Back