Oliver Stone Collection 49.99 at Coconuts

DjSkittles

CAG Veteran
Sorry if this has been mentioned already, but in the Coconuts flyer I saw that the Oliver Stone Collection(12 movies!) is only 50 bucks. It goes for over 100 new at Amazon, so I think I'll be picking this one up.

Great package, great movies!

Also, can't confirm yet, but the box set was apart of a Buy 1 Get 1 Free deal along with a bunch of box sets. Not sure if the deal is void for the duration of the sale though.

[quote name='Scahom1']Great package, great movies!

Also, can't confirm yet, but the box set was apart of a Buy 1 Get 1 Free deal along with a bunch of box sets. Not sure if the deal is void for the duration of the sale though.[/QUOTE]

The last time I was in FYE a couple weeks back this was apart of the B1G1 deal there but it wasn't this price is like 90 bucks.

My FYE flyer for this week lists it at 49.99, I'm planning to pick it up. They list a bunch of B1G1F tv sets seperately, so maybe you can get lucky at your store and get a free tv set with it if they still have it in the display, but I wouldn't count on it.

[quote name='happy']My FYE flyer for this week lists it at 49.99, I'm planning to pick it up. They list a bunch of B1G1F tv sets seperately, so maybe you can get lucky at your store and get a free tv set with it if they still have it in the display, but I wouldn't count on it.[/QUOTE]

Damn they dropped the price again because I remember a few months back when this was 150 bucks. That actually means that this after it is said and done will cost 25 bucks if you spread the cost of this with the TV Box Set that comes with it with purchase.

That TV Box Set sale has been going strong for almost two months.

bread's done
Back