OMG Girlz Don't Exist on teh Intarwebs!!!!1

i mean just look at cag, anytime there is a chick she gets harrassed for a pic or something and half you fools get chubbies every time they post

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']i mean just look at cag, anytime there is a chick she gets harrassed for a pic or something and half you fools get chubbies every time they post[/quote] I think it's hilarious when there's a girl that posts on forums and a bunch of dudes act hella nice to her and even flirt. And when I see a picture of what these girls looked like, they weren't even hot. I mean, it would be ok to act nice and flirt if the girl was hot, but nearly all of these girls I've seen were ugly or just regular-looking.

Some people need to grow some balls and talk to girls that you can actually see and listen to..

[quote name='chaarlieee']I think it's hilarious when there's a girl that posts on forums and a bunch of dudes act hella nice to her and even flirt. And when I see a picture of what these girls looked like, they weren't even hot. I mean, it would be ok to act nice and flirt if the girl was hot, but nearly all of these girls I've seen were ugly or just regular-looking.

Some people need to grow some balls and talk to girls that you can actually see and listen to..[/quote]

There's some seriously ugly chicks on the boards that get their ass kissed for a reason that can only be explained by God, but he's outta town. Or so it seems.

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']i mean just look at cag, anytime there is a chick she gets harrassed for a pic or something and half you fools get chubbies every time they post[/QUOTE]
(Why I never posted my pic on this website)
I'm just waiting for Conan to start :(

[quote name='chaarlieee']I mean, it would be ok to act nice and flirt if the girl was hot, but nearly all of these girls I've seen were ugly or just regular-looking.[/QUOTE]Take that, 99% of the world's female population. No longer will your regular looks be put up with.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Almost fooled me until I realized he only photoshopped out half of his hairy upper lip.[/QUOTE]

are we the only ones who noticed the 'stache on that chick? I'm not one to down girls on their looks, but upper lip hair is always wrong on a lady.

[quote name='jmcc']Take that, 99% of the world's female population. No longer will your regular looks be put up with.[/quote] I guess I shouldn't have said it like that.. since there's nothing wrong with having regular looks, with that being subjctive..

I should have just put it this way: Some guys need to stop talking to ugly females online, grow some balls and talk to a real woman. And if you ever get drunk with her, or even if you're sober, never say "I am the God", "your ass got pwned", or any other stupid phrases you would say online.

[quote name='6669'](Why I never posted my pic on this website)
I'm just waiting for Conan to start :([/quote]omg liar ur not a girl
prove u r, pix now plz, kkthxbye

;)

[quote name='jer7583']are we the only ones who noticed the 'stache on that chick? I'm not one to down girls on their looks, but upper lip hair is always wrong on a lady.[/QUOTE]

I noticed it too, but I refuse to believe it. I'm writing it off as poor lighting.

[quote name='btw1217']I noticed it too, but I refuse to believe it. I'm writing it off as poor lighting.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I'm thinking its poor lighting as well. If it really was a mustache whoever put the picture probably would have done a little photoshopping first.

woah woah. The escapist is totally legit. They've got lots of good articles on various things, from the industry to cultural/gender issues related to gaming.

The one thing I dont like so much are all the MMO articles.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Almost fooled me until I realized he only photoshopped out half of his hairy upper lip.[/QUOTE]

Doesn't matter to me. If that's a dude, I'd still totally do him.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']woah woah. The escapist is totally legit. They've got lots of good articles on various things, from the industry to cultural/gender issues related to gaming.

The one thing I dont like so much are all the MMO articles.[/QUOTE]If the linked "article" is indicative of their content, they're hardly legit.

[quote name='LiquidNight']omg liar ur not a girl
prove u r, pix now plz, kkthxbye

;)[/QUOTE]
I do have pics of myself online for my Myspace.
I distance my videogame/geek image from people here, or anytime its videogame related, for the exact reasons this girl does.
No disrespect.

I think CAG has gotten a bit better about this.

Dead of Knight showed her picture and shes hot, and AFAIK she wasn't attacked.

I think that a lot of it is the women. Most women on the internet are looking for a handout or attention, and because of that, guys are agressive about interweb women, especially hot interweb women.

Dead of Knight has been a CAG for a long while and doesnt even ask for Blingo, or Free Ipod shit (I think) Maybe thats why she wasnt slammed for being a CAG gamer-girl.

[quote name='LaraCroftsLeftBoob']aahhh, the internet, where men are men, women are men, and little kids are the FBI.[/QUOTE]

QFT lol

[quote name='6669']I do have pics of myself online for my Myspace.
I distance my videogame/geek image from people here, or anytime its videogame related, for the exact reasons this girl does.
No disrespect.[/quote]you didn't take that seriously did you?

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']i mean just look at cag, anytime there is a chick she gets harrassed for a pic or something and half you fools get chubbies every time they post[/quote]

ROFL

This is very true. and not.

[quote name='chaarlieee']And if you ever get drunk with her, or even if you're sober, never say "I am the God", "your ass got pwned", or any other stupid phrases you would say online.[/quote]

Thanks for the advice. I told the last hot chick I was with that I have giant enemy crabs and for some reason she ran screaming. Psycho.

[quote name='javeryh']Thanks for the advice. I told the last hot chick I was with that I have giant enemy crabs and for some reason she ran screaming. Psycho.[/quote]

ROFLMAO:rofl:

Where's Strell when you need a crab!?!

bread's done
Back