OMG!! Its a [email protected] account for sale!!!

[quote name='basketkase543']I'm selling a "[email protected]" if anyone wants it for $8 shipped.[/quote]

Thats great.

What I like is the part in his listing that makes it "extremely rare"

I am going to email him and ask him how rare he thinks it is.. Like how many other [email protected] exist..

I will post back with his answer....

I like that he says its only 20$ but is selling it with a BIN for 9.99.

If you are gonna pull something like this, why would you have it a such a low buy it now?

EBay should pull the ad

Reasons

1. It says Gamecube in the title yet it has nothing to do with a gamecube game

2. under cat. Platform Gamecube Cond. Brand new. Again a Gmail account has nothing to do with an email account.

[quote name='slidecage']EBay should pull the ad

Reasons

1. It says Gamecube in the title yet it has nothing to do with a gamecube game

2. under cat. Platform Gamecube Cond. Brand new. Again a Gmail account has nothing to do with an email account.[/quote]

Don't forget the pic. I mean, what the heck is that about?

Are Gmail accounts even transferable?

And shipping is not "FREE", as it states... it is not applicable. I hate seeing free shipping listed on an item to which shipping does not apply.

At least he is right about one thing, it is R@R3!!!! Only one in existence. Now he just needs to find the one person who wants it and hope the sale goes through before Capcom and Google get any ideas.

Here is my question:

"Dear fell-off-the-truck,

hello, I am somewhat interested in the [email protected] account. Will anybody else be able to steal the account from me. And how many other people will have access to my account? You had mentioned its rare but I as unsure how rare it will be or if you think it will gain in value? Thanks"

Here is her response:

Hi,
No one will be able to take the account from you.
After you purchase it, I will email you the password for it and the information and you can go to gmail, login and change the password ETC to your own and then No one but you will have access to the account.
Thanks,
Ann

[quote name='Snake2715']Here is my question:

"Dear fell-off-the-truck,

hello, I am somewhat interested in the [email protected] account. Will anybody else be able to steal the account from me. And how many other people will have access to my account? You had mentioned its rare but I as unsure how rare it will be or if you think it will gain in value? Thanks"

Here is her response:

Hi,
No one will be able to take the account from you.
After you purchase it, I will email you the password for it and the information and you can go to gmail, login and change the password ETC to your own and then No one but you will have access to the account.
Thanks,
Ann[/quote]

this is seriously the most absurd thing in the world.

[quote name='Freshwillis']I very surprised that a woman is the one in charge of this.[/quote]

now I know what the IVY League stay-at-home mom does with her time...

[quote name='Rozz']BETTER ORDER IT QUICK IT MAY BECOME RARE!!!!1111!!!111[/quote]

No no no people, its ULTRA rare, not just rare.

At least he is offering insurance in case the email account is damaged before it get's to you.

[quote name='DRJ555']At least he is offering insurance in case the email account is damaged before it get's to you.[/quote]

I wonder if that was spam insurance, because I could really use some of that for my gmail account. :whistle2:k

bread's done
Back