OMG, This has to be the best deal ever!

[quote name='BigNick'][quote name='sm04as'][quote name='BigNick']I was just out in Cali, and they have this place called in and out burger. So freakin good.[/quote]

In and Out of what? :wink:[/quote]

Not sure, but they are amazing. Any one else have one?[/quote]

Indeed in and out burgers are freaking awesome!!!! Only cheeseburger I actually buy, and they are way better then other fast food joints like mcdonalds or burger king. I believe it is the special sauce.

[quote name='ValkyrieVF-1S'][quote name='BigNick'][quote name='sm04as'][quote name='BigNick']I was just out in Cali, and they have this place called in and out burger. So freakin good.[/quote]

Indeed in and out burgers are freaking awesome!!!! Only cheeseburger I actually buy, and they are way better then other fast food joints like mcdonalds or burger king. I believe it is the special sauce.[/quote]

Isnt the special sauce the same as mcdonalds? 1000 Island and Mayo?

Don't know about you guys, but my local McDonald's has Double Cheeseburgers for $1.00 as a normal, evryday menu item. So, it seems pretty normal as prices go to me. --Unless you wanted a Double Cheeseburger with an extra bun for $.98. (Which is essentially what two cheeseburgers are.)

The McDonald's in my area always has their hamburgers for $0.39 and Cheese Burgers for $0.49 on Wednesday .

Anybody ever eat at the The big kuhana burger ? That place rules !

[quote name='MorganWebbLover']The McDonald's in my area always has their hamburgers for $0.39 and Cheese Burgers for $0.49 on Wednesday .

Anybody ever eat at the The big kuhana burger ? That place rules ![/quote]

Thats a real place? Where?????

[quote name='BigNick'][quote name='sm04as'][quote name='BigNick']I was just out in Cali, and they have this place called in and out burger. So freakin good.[/quote]

Double Double = Too good :D

Chen

[quote name='ChennehCis']they are amazing. Any one else have one?[/quote]

Double Double = Too good :D

Chen[/quote]

Soooo Good.

[quote name='TomCloud9']If you want a buger go to fudruckers they give you a 1pound patty on a huge bun. you get to put what you want on them. they cost like $ 6.00 $. They make about 3 meals for me.[/quote]

that place rules. i went to it a while ago, and was very impressed with the hamburgers, but the best part was there were no waiters or anything so you don't have to leave a tip.

if the deal was on mcchickens i'd totally be in on it.

I cant stand McDonalds at all. Everytime I think Ill give them another shot, they always give me a pile of crap in a bun. Worst. Resturant. Ever.

A sports team at school is selling a card where you get all sorts of little deals at local places for 1 year. One of those is "Buy 1 Large Sandwhich, Get 1 Free" at Burger King. 2 Triple Cheeseburgers for $2.60ish? Thats a deal.

[quote name='ZForce317']4 cheeseburgers with extra pickles for $2 = one happy ZForce

...now if I could only get a deal on some Grumblecakes...[/quote]

4 cheeseburgers plain = snack for big nick

Is this only in america... cuz I would LOVE to get that deal... even though MickD's isn't the best food. Meh, I'll take a reincheck on that "healthy" stuff, IT'S ONLY 39c!!!!

[quote name='Syncmaster']Is this only in america... cuz I would LOVE to get that deal... even though MickD's isn't the best food. Meh, I'll take a reincheck on that "healthy" stuff, IT'S ONLY 39c!!!![/quote]

Most likely...unless Tax Day in Canada happens to be on the 15th of April.

[quote name='BigNick'][quote name='ZForce317']4 cheeseburgers with extra pickles for $2 = one happy ZForce

4 cheeseburgers plain = snack for big nick[/quote]

Man, 4 cheeseburgers plain from there is a snack for almost anyone. There TINY!

In-N-Out burgers are the best, there's one a few blocks from my house and the prices are reasonable. Be sure to try the "Secret Menu".

(Tries best Homer impression) MMMM... In n out cheeseburger (with everything on it and grilled onions) with fries and a chocolate milkshake (the best part of the meal) for under $5. Only a few minutes away in Pinole, CA

[quote name='MorganWebbLover']The McDonald's in my area always has their hamburgers for $0.39 and Cheese Burgers for $0.49 on Wednesday .

Anybody ever eat at the The big kuhana burger ? That place rules ![/quote]

I was just going to state that, but i guess with us leaving in the same area..we have the same deal..

The one on university is sorta ghetto though, always people begging for change, at least now they can afford a burger

This sucks. I went to 2 different McDonald's here in Austin today and they both looked at me like I was crazy when I asked them about this. WTF?

[quote name='goldengraham'](Tries best Homer impression) MMMM... In n out cheeseburger (with everything on it and grilled onions) with fries and a chocolate milkshake (the best part of the meal) for under $5. Only a few minutes away in Pinole, CA[/quote]

fuck you. I live in Oregon.

[quote name='"eldad9"'][quote name='sm04as']Back in the day, they gave out "In and out burger" stickers, until kids started rubbing out two certain letters.[/quote]

I have labored for many seconds in an attempt to make something perverse of that sentence by removing two letters... i have failed. what's the answer to this cruel riddle?

and big nick - you have helped feed the CAG community. you are a hero.

[quote name='shawagg']in and out started in So Cal and moved out over the west.

Good burgers, but the fries there suck.[/quote]

Gotta get the fries well done animal style(grilled onions)

The only kind of hamburgers i like at mcdonalds are bigmac, i know i know its the most fattening and worst burger for you, a heart attack on a bun, but that sauce they put on it and the melted cheese and the fake floppy pretend-meat and the buns and ... OMG! i want one now! they're just so damn good i can't resist.
that big mac for 99cents deal was the best deal in the history of mcdonalds i think.. they should revive that.. :)

[quote name='BigNick'][quote name='ZForce317']4 cheeseburgers with extra pickles for $2 = one happy ZForce

4 cheeseburgers plain = snack for big nick[/quote]

haha nice nick! I like mine plain too. I work there so mine are always good tho. Oh yeah... never work at McDonalds.... it sucks.

[quote name='ZForce317']I'm in the same state and they didn't have it by me.[/quote]

That sucks! I hooked it up in Racine near the Best Buy! Your sig rules!!

[quote name='BigNick']I was just out in Cali, and they have this place called in and out burger. So freakin good.[/quote]

Man you're not kidding. I live in San Diego, and In-n-out is like the best thing that's ever happened to me :p

I went to a few mcdonalds yesterday, and the deal wasnt going on. I didnt even go for myself, my aunts dog is dying and she's feeding that thing hamburgers till it has a heart attack.

That sucks for all of you the couldnt partake in this awesome event. I would say email mcdonalds, and say you saw this tv commercial about $0.39 hamburgers and $0.49 cheeseburgers on April 14. 2004 about taking a tax break, but your mcdonalds didn't have it. Or tell them you heard about it from BigNick!

I will email them with your pic, BigNick. Im sure they recognize you by name and/or face. I am expecting my coupons for cheapass food forthwith.

bread's done
Back