Omgwtfbbq!

ZerotypeX

CAGiversary!
Feedback
109 (100%)
Just now as I was playing the final part in Need for Speed Most Wanted on the 360 (when you jump the bridge). My 360 freezes :bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb:

Instead of ejnoying what I think is going to be a spectacular cutscene....I get to watch my frozen car on the tv. Arggg....so frustrated right now.

I have to watch the ending now on youtube or something...argg

Any of this type of thing happen to anyone else in gaming. Where you think you are going to achieve something amzing and then get shot down by the most fucking ridiculous thing ever.

Umm, had it happen with that exact game actually. I played for about 3-4 hours without saving at all in between and it froze on me. Rather than replay all that shit again I just traded in the game the next day. fuck that noise.

have yet to have that happen but I have had the controler go dead on me just at the end. would not have been so bad but i was out of batteries for it. I just had that happen with the call of duty 4 beta. i'm just glad i had a charger this time with some in it. just need to get more to keep 2 sets in it at all time. I just need a job to get the money to get them first.

[quote name='ZerotypeX']Just now as I was playing the final part in Need for Speed Most Wanted on the 360 (when you jump the bridge). My 360 freezes :bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb:

Instead of ejnoying what I think is going to be a spectacular cutscene....I get to watch my frozen car on the tv. Arggg....so frustrated right now.

I have to watch the ending now on youtube or something...argg

Any of this type of thing happen to anyone else in gaming. Where you think you are going to achieve something amzing and then get shot down by the most fucking ridiculous thing ever.[/quote]

I'm not sure you did actually miss anything, I got to the jump the bridge part and I was literally at the bridge and got jumped by 20 cop cars, which was very annoying.

I decided I couldn't be bothered to do it again so I looked for the ending on Youtube but there didn't seem to be another cutscene after you jumped the bridge.

god of war. i had finally after a week or 2 of fighting the kratos clones gotten past them and did the final fight with aires and right after i hit hit for the last time to win the game froze. definetly one of my finest profanity tantrums to date but what about that game didnt make a person cuss alot.

[quote name='VipFREAK']Get used to it... it's normal. Wait til you get a load of the RSOD. It's an Micro$hit product, what did you expect?[/QUOTE]

Well if people were actually using their PS3s to play video games there'd be as many issues with the PS3 as there are with the 360.

[quote name='Graystone']My 360 keeps locking up on Bioshock.[/QUOTE]

me too! when every im fighting a big daddy and he starts raming and the battle gets intense, the framrate drops dramatically and my 360 frezzes

Damn that was a good game. Excellent end chase.

I need to beat that game again on my new Gamertag, if only for the points.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Well if people were actually using their PS3s to play video games there'd be as many issues with the PS3 as there are with the 360.[/quote]

Which is why I had no problems getting a used PS3 with no warranty vs getting my 360 new and making sure to get a warranty for the 360...

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Well if people were actually using their PS3s to play video games there'd be as many issues with the PS3 as there are with the 360.[/QUOTE]

:roll:

[quote name='Silent Assassin120']:roll:[/QUOTE]

You forgot to ":roll:" at this comment too:
[quote name='VipFREAK']Get used to it... it's normal. Wait til you get a load of the RSOD. It's an Micro$hit product, what did you expect?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='ZerotypeX']
Any of this type of thing happen to anyone else in gaming. Where you think you are going to achieve something amzing and then get shot down by the most fucking ridiculous thing ever.[/quote]

A few years ago I was in my dorm's lounge and playing Mega Man on the NES. My goal was to make it through the entire game without a continue but, as luck would have it, I was doing very well and I didn't lose a single life. Since this was completely unexpected and since I was just doing all of the stages out-of-order for extra kicks, I was pretty damned shocked.

So I'm halfway through Wiley's Castle and still kicking severe ass. I'm at the point where beating the rest of the game on a single life is not only possible but more-than-likely to come true.

Then my friend walks by looking for a PS2 game, completely and utterly fails at walking upright, and succumbs to gravity. Unfortunately, gravity really wanted him to slam into the NES.

Needless to say, I was then looking at an NES that flashed the opening screen. Never underestimate the power of two left feet.

bread's done
Back