oMGWTFBBQOTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']:applause:[/QUOTE]
Though he doesn't play Rock Band with me sooooo I'm kinda on the fence.
Hmmm... Spoony or TFN... this is hard.

[quote name='Liquid 2']^^^^Who's that guy...?

[/quote]

Some guy who thinks I'm whupped.

:rofl:

Beaner plz, I do what I want, when I want, and how I want.

No girl telling me nothin'.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Though he doesn't play Rock Band with me sooooo I'm kinda on the fence.
Hmmm... Spoony or TFN... this is hard.[/quote]
I know hes from the past... I just said ''Whos that?'' mainly because I've never addressed/talked/or seen him post since I've been here until recently... so why he would say what he did, I DO NOT KNOW! : (

[quote name='senorwoohoo']I declare TFN FTL.[/QUOTE]
Fightin' words, right thurrrr.

[quote name='JFD']So many people from Texas in here.[/QUOTE]Represent, y'all!

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Though he doesn't play Rock Band with me sooooo I'm kinda on the fence.
Hmmm... Spoony or TFN... this is hard.[/QUOTE]

Well, had you bought me Rock Band for xmas, I might have joined you, but now you'll just have to settle for something with more violence. :D

[quote name='fargonefar']come on woman, just 'cause you got TFN's balls in your purse, doesn't mean we're all whipped. ;)[/quote]

WOT? I don't have them neatly packaged in a purse! I don't even like purses. Infact, I hate them! I am just 100% sure that it would make things extra weird to be involved with an ex. Even worse, when you and your ex didn't break up for a legitimate reason, other than you just couldn't be together. Or it was wrong timing and blah, blah blah, all of that other uncomfortable stuff.

No and no Choo choo. :(

getattachmentaspxtd7.gif

[quote name='TFN']I know hes from the past... I just said ''Whos that?'' mainly because I've never addressed/talked/or seen him post since I've been here until recently... so why he would say what he did, I DO NOT KNOW! : ([/QUOTE]

Cause it was fun :cool:

I ain't a hater, though, for reals

[quote name='fargonefar']we need a tx only ott...i mean a beaner only[/quote]

Sorry, you are on your own. I don't converse with beaners unless you are returning an item for diaper money.

You know, since fargonefar lives in McAllen.. I can actually say ''Meet me at the Blockbuster and I'll knock you on your fanny, $$$$$$.''

But hes 30 yrs old, so I'd probably get in big trouble for beating up the elderly.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']The dancing bacon is now officially old. I have declared it so and so it shall be.[/quote]Nooooooooooooooooooo!

I'm sigging that ish.

[quote name='TFN']You know, since fargonefar lives in McAllen.. I can actually say ''Meet me at the Blockbuster and I'll knock you on your fanny, $$$$$$.''

But hes 30 yrs old, so I'd probably get in big trouble for beating up the elderly.[/quote]

i'm getting punked by a minor. are you sure you dont have to get your mom to drop you off and pick you up for this?

[14:34] thekeybladewars: I like you
[14:34] tiredforawhile: I don't like you.
[14:34] thekeybladewars: I like you *says it in the 'I like you' voice*
[14:34] tiredforawhile: What would you do to make me like you?
[14:34] thekeybladewars: Buy you anything you want, baby!
[14:34] thekeybladewars: And swallow.

I'm so whooped. : (

[quote name='TFN']
[14:34] thekeybladewars: I like you
[14:34] tiredforawhile: I don't like you.
[14:34] thekeybladewars: I like you *says it in the 'I like you' voice*
[14:34] tiredforawhile: What would you do to make me like you?
[14:34] thekeybladewars: Buy you anything you want, baby!
[14:34] thekeybladewars: And swallow.

I'm so whooped. : (
[/quote]

ok you win.

She talks really high pitched and cute sometimes, Lulu. Its usually when she says ''I like youu'' or ''I love youuu''(actually for almost everything) so thats why its called ''the I like you voice''. :D[quote name='fargonefar']i'm getting punked by a minor. are you sure you dont have to get your mom to drop you off and pick you up for this?[/quote]
I'm 21.

Before you say ''Oh, you don't act like it!!! You say obscene things all the time!!'' You're the 40 yr old lurking on a message board.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Why am I still here at home? :/

Careful with the furry talk.
There's youngins in here.[/quote]

Please sir, what's a furry? Is it like a pretty and cute bunny? I like bunnies! ^_^

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']So many people from Texas in here.[/quote]

I feel like I'm catching the disease.

[quote name='fargonefar']we need a tx only ott...i mean a beaner only[/quote]

You suck more than your shitty state.

[quote name='thekeybladewars']...And that AIM convo was entirely distorted.
[/quote]

I'm sure you don't want me to post the real thing. ;)

[quote name='thekeybladewars']...And that AIM convo was entirely distorted.

[/quote]

Which part, the "I like you" part or...er...um...that other part :whistle2:s

WTF? IE7pro seems to have stopped working, as I can now see ads on CAG and images I've blocked are still showing up. Maybe I'll uninstall it and reinstall it again.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']I thought I got a triple quote there.

Rocko,
Do you really want to know?
Fursuit_V__2_0_by_FinnishFox.jpg
[/quote]

I already know all about it. And masturbate to it daily. ;)

[quote name='Number83']Which part, the "I like you" part or...er...um...that other part :whistle2:s[/quote]
I actually changed it to make her not sound so dirty. ;)

untitled-4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back