oMGWTFBBQOTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Liquid 2']Time to go play in the snow that fell over night. It's perfect for snow balls. :D[/QUOTE]
snow what is this snow stuff you speak of?

I just remembered they closed the Blockbuster down.

Sorry fargonefar, how about Hollywood Video? I'll even bring keyblade, her thighs could probably break your jaw. :whistle2:x

29929197.gif

And with that, I'm out.

[quote name='TFN']I just remembered they closed the Blockbuster down.

Sorry fargonefar, how about Hollywood Video? I'll even bring keyblade, her thighs could probably break your jaw. :whistle2:x[/quote]

ok, your mom probably hasn't driven you by, but isn't the new blockbuster in front of the new wal-mart.

[quote name='TFN']I live on the north side, I don't fuck with you poor $$$$as living in the south.[/quote]

poor ass???? dont you rent?

My dead rising showed up... the case insert is kind of beat up, but i'm trying to remedy that (it's pressed flat between two cutting boards, with a phone book and two mega measuring cups with water in them on it) -- i'm still deciding on how to rate the seller (positive or neutral).

Burnout Revenge (not for resale?) disc was with it too, -- I had to rinse the discs and wipe em off... we'll see how good their condition is when they dry I guess.

:rofl:

I do. I'm sure when I'm 30, I'll be able to own my own home and lurk in Off Topic Forums instead of going out and doing something. :]

[quote name='corrosivefrost']My dead rising showed up... the case insert is kind of beat up, but i'm trying to remedy that (it's pressed flat between two cutting boards, with a phone book and two mega measuring cups with water in them on it) -- i'm still deciding on how to rate the seller (positive or neutral).

Burnout Revenge (not for resale?) disc was with it too, -- I had to rinse the discs and wipe em off... we'll see how good their condition is when they dry I guess.[/quote]

You'd rate neutral for that? Wow.

Then again, you did bitch to the BBB about Amazon, so I'm not surprised.

[quote name='fargonefar']ok, your mom probably hasn't driven you by[/quote]

Ok, the first time it got a chuckle. Hah, his mom driving him because he is young, lololol, etc.

Now it's just stupid, especially since he already told you he's 21.

[quote name='zewone']Oh, hi there.[/quote]

That game I keep seeing you playing, KUF... is it like Dynasty Warriors in a D&D/LotR type setting or something?

Lets see the auction, frosty.

You can't rate neutral if he stated the items were like that. If he stated them as ''mint'' or somethin, then yeah, I would.

[quote name='PM from fargonefar']hey i'm gonna ad you to my ps3 friends.[/quote][quote name='reply from TFN'][quote name='fargonefar']hey i'm gonna ad you to my ps3 friends.[/quote]
Please don't.

You're fucking creepy.[/quote]

:rofl:

[quote name='TFN']:rofl:

I do. I'm sure when I'm 30, I'll be able to own my own home and lurk in Off Topic Forums instead of going out and doing something. :][/quote]

why wait? i did that sh*t in my 20's.

[quote name='TFN']:rofl:

I do. I'm sure when I'm 30, I'll be able to own my own home and lurk in Off Topic Forums instead of going out and doing something. :][/quote]
the way you post it looks like you aint ever gonna PWN sh*t.

[quote name='TFN']Lets see the auction, frosty.

You can't rate neutral if he stated the items were like that. If he stated them as ''mint'' or somethin, then yeah, I would.

:rofl:[/quote]

Minimal scratches and some fraying on the insert was what they listed, so I guess they get a positive... though if they'd fucking slid the case insert DOWN so it was entirely in the plastic, I think it might've been a little more protected during shipping (considering they just used a manilla envelope, not a bubble mailer).

[quote name='AngellicLulu']snow what is this snow stuff you speak of?[/quote]

eat a bag of dick. :)

---

hey woohoo, i'm still bumpin' MM.. Food in my car. I love that shit. :)

[quote name='TFN']No bubble envelope?

What a cheap fucker.[/quote]

I think they're new. Plus she seems like a bit of a 'country bumpkin'. I asked if she was going to mail usps (first class) and received a yes. She then stated in a message to me that she didn't go with next day cause it was 16 dollars. WTF?!

Anyhow, I think it all evens out -- she'll learn to use bubble mailers and start using delivery confirmation.

[quote name='TFN']Its not like USPS does shit about delivery confirmation. Overnighting shit is expensive. :/[/quote]

I always use DC when sending USPS so I can use it as proof of item receipt if a dispute is opened against me.

Sure is -- I just don't know where she got the idea, unless she thought it was supposed to be a Christmas present for someone and thus, since she shipped after tuesday wanted it to get here ASAP. Still, 2 days from Nebraska via first class isn't bad.

DC is free w/ First Class.

I'm just saying its not like they do anything when its lost or somethin'. I've sent out plenty of packages that never show anything on the websites besides ''Electronic Shipping Confirmation confirmed''

I bought Doom.

It froze on me.

That sucks.

[quote name='TFN']DC is free w/ First Class.[/quote]

Only via Paypal shipping.

[quote name='TFN']DC is free w/ First Class.

I'm just saying its not like they do anything when its lost or somethin'. I've sent out plenty of packages that never show anything on the websites besides ''Electronic Shipping Confirmation confirmed''[/quote]
I know it's free with priority and cheap as shit (.18) when I printed a first class label the other day (which I can't do anymore :bomb:).

[quote name='Rocko']Where do you get 18 cents from?[/quote]

I'm pretty sure that's what I was charged when I printed my label for first class via paypal... apparently it's 14 cents.

some guy's guide said:
The first thing that users must remember is that as long as a parcel is being shipped Priority Mail delivery confirmation is always FREE. This applies to regular Priority Mail and the Flat Rate Boxes and Envelopes. If you are shipping via Parcel Post, Media Mail and First Class Mail, delivery confirmation is an extra 14 cents, so you must make sure that this extra cost is included in your overall shipping cost that you charge your customers. You can opt out of the delivery confirmation, but then your customers will not have any notification if their package is on the way, just your word.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Wow, everyone's busy today or is too fuckin lazy to hang out. :[[/QUOTE]

I'm just watching the clock at work, shooting some nerf hoops.

Hmmm, I may break 10k posts by year's end after all.

Oh and why isn't pancake rabbit IN the whaaaambulance? Getting run over by the vehicle makes it look like Rocko/Liquid/Naes are the ones with something against him.

And the car whistle guy... i'm not sure who's driving but that guy having his head out the window is odd too.

Damn that Rogue Galaxy guide is huge. The guy I traded with had to pay 10.50 to ship the game plus the guide priority whereas my faceplate was 4.80.

EDIT: Finish Bioshock frosty, I made the mistake of starting another game before finishing Bioshock, big mistake.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']That game I keep seeing you playing, KUF... is it like Dynasty Warriors in a D&D/LotR type setting or something?[/QUOTE]
It's surprisingly like Phantasy Star Online.

I

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back