On a scale of 1 to Bad Ass...

Hydro2Oxide

CAGiversary!
Feedback
30 (100%)
What would you rank this?

hotdinosaurs.jpg

[quote name='whoknows']Fail.

The raptor clearly would not be able to handle the recoil of the rpg due to only having 3 fingers.[/QUOTE]

Damn, what was I thinking?!?!?!

[quote name='tiredfornow']please die.[/QUOTE]

3 seconds with that thing and wish granted.

[quote name='crystalklear64']
badassoutof10kr8.gif
[/quote]

whoa awesome. i give it an 11 on the badass scale. did you just draw that, that fast?

[quote name='mission42']This one is badass, the OP, not so much.[/QUOTE]

If by "not so much" you meant "not at all" then I agree.

[quote name='crystalklear64']
badassoutof10kr8.gif
[/quote]

When I saw this picture, the words that I uttered from my mouth was "fuck YEAH!! THATS BADASS!!!"

The professional digital rendering used in your poster is property of CK64 and if I were him I would sue your ass for copyright infringement.

[quote name='JMEPO']The professional digital rendering used in your poster is property of CK64 and if I were him I would sue your ass for copyright infringement.[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure he didn't ask to do an artist's rendering so I take it we're beyond asking permission.

It's personal.

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']Pretty sure he didn't ask to do an artist's rendering so I take it we're beyond asking permission.

It's personal.[/quote]

Your just mad that yours sucks in comparison.

[quote name='georox']Your just mad that yours sucks in comparison.[/QUOTE]

You're just mad because of your improper use of 'Your'

OK, you've got me. His is pretty awesome but I find they cover different areas. They are in two different realms like Gang Garrison 2 and Team Fortress 2. Both come from the same place (The original) but Gang Garrison has a demake charm about it. If you don't know what Gang Garrison is, http://www.ganggarrison.com/

[quote name='tiredfornow']please die, help1.[/QUOTE]

0-2, did you have issues with badass dinosaurs beating women when you were a kid or something?

[quote name='StinkyCheese']Dude. I totally recognise you from the TF2 Steam Forums :D[/QUOTE]

What's your name? Haha, that's cool that there's someone else from there :lol:

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']What's your name? Haha, that's cool that there's someone else from there :lol:[/quote]

nah, I almost never post there. I just read it. Besides, everyone knows that
everyone is OP

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Needs some Ninja or Robot. Maybe a pair of those Tabi shoes or a sword on his back. . . yeah.[/QUOTE]

Well my picture is open source free to edit, go ahead.

I was thinking of making the dino half robot though.

bread's done
Back