On shiny red dragon shirts

[quote name='mykevermin']Quality comments from nickmad again; I swear, you ought to be a professional roaster for a living. This easily dwarfs "six hours of cumshots" as the most vituperative and venomous post on this thread.

Jesus, kid, try not to phone it in, willya?[/QUOTE]

ah yes, mr righteous calling out posters....

oh wait, for all us idiots out there:roll:
vituperative: Using, containing, or marked by harshly abusive censure.

[quote name='Kayden']Correction, you've still got a polyester shirt that 99% of this board wouldn't use for a snot rag.[/QUOTE]

Hey now, that's an insult to snot rags. I'd wear those before I'd wear that shirt. :lol:

[quote name='jaykrue']Hey now, that's an insult to snot rags. I'd wear those before I'd wear that shirt. :lol:[/QUOTE]

It's not even fair to compare that shirt to Samoa Joe's shirt.

Sure, both shirts are red and have a dragon on them. That's about the extent of similarities.

There isn't the garish and god-awful pattern across the shirt Samoa Joe is wearing. That shirt is far more simply crafted, with only the dragons across it, making it far, far less busy, and just from the photos, you can tell the difference in the material used to constuct the shirt. The similarities there amount what would be the gulf between a designer garment and a middle of the road knock-off of said garment.

"Hi, I live in a trailor and shop at target. I know this shirt makes me look cool, so you want to be my friend... ... ...please?"

bread's done
Back