On the prowl for some birthday-time deals, particularly GC/GBA..

dark_inchworm

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
My little sister's 14th birthday is coming up (the 27th), and I'm thinking of purchasing a dandy new videogame for her. See, she likes to play games, but even in my decent-sized collection there's not a whole lot she'll lay a finger on. In fact, she used to be Pokemon-exclusive, downright refusing to play anything else. Fortunately, her tastes have opened up over the last year or two, and I can have an easier time finding something that'd interest her.

Now, there are a few specific games and series I know she'd be interested in, as well as perhaps a genre or two of general stuff that could pique her curiosity:

Harvest Moon titles for the Gamecube or GBA
Tales of Symphonia
Pokemon XD
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories
Disgaea (ok, it's a PS2 game, and our PS2 is basically nonfunctional at the moment - but she'd be quite content simply owning it)
Phantom Brave (see above)
Animal Crossing.. maybe.

In addition, while the games based on them may lean towards a somewhat, uh.. questionable quality, deals on games based on Inuyasha/One Piece/Full Metal Alchemist/Shaman King/etc. would be appreciated also.

By now you may have assumed that my sister's interested in stuff in these general categories: RPG, anime, originating from Japan. You assume safely, in that case, so more suggestions in addition to the above would be appreciated.

I appreciate any assistance you folks can muster up for me :) Chances are I'll update this list as I talk to her about what she'd enjoy.

[quote name='jimfoley16']Hey I picked up the Shaman King game for GBA for 7.50 at K-mart. They also have Tales of Symphonia for 14.xx at the moment.[/QUOTE]

Some K-marts apparently are selling Tales of Symphonia for $10 now. (YMMV)

Kmart.com Store Finder:

"There's a Kmart near you, no matter where you are!"

"Errors: Not able to find Kmart stores for this address" (50 mile radius, biggest available)

That's ruled out, then.

bread's done
Back