One Free DS Action Replay !

clawfrombelow

CAGiversary!
I'm not sure if anyone is in need or uuber want of an action replay for the DS, but I have one left over from my trade in of the system and games to gamestop. If you want it I'll send it to you first and then request however much it costs for shipping, prolly a buck or two, contains the disc and usb and instructions with the main device. To win you must state what you intend to cheat at. The cheat that is the best (by my standards) wins. If its really epic I'll waive shipping costs. Go!

I'm going to use it to secretly power up my characters in multiplayer RPGs to be slightly more powerful than my friends' characters, just so they always know who's boss. They'll never know why... they'll just think I'm a little better at everything.

I'm not proud of it. It's probably a penis thing.

Few things - you might mention which version of the DS Action Replay this is. The old ones don't work on the DSi/DSiXL.

There are actually three versions of the DS Action Replay (that I know of). There's the original, which uses a hot-swap feature. Put in the AR, load the codes, then remove the AR and put in the game. There's another version of this one that requires that you piggy-back the DS cartridge into the AR cartridge, but is otherwise the same.

The third version (the Action Replay DSi) features a microSD card slot and the piggy-back method for loading games. It appears as the Game and Watch Collection on the DSi's menu screen. The SD card slot can be used for Homebrew (non-homebrew does not run on it) or game saves (the AR will create safe files from your DS cartridges.) Obviously, this one will work with the original DS/DS lite or the newer versions of the DSi.

I use my DS Action Replays to cheat in 100 Classic Books. I already beat it.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I'd use it to cheat at Pokemon to do more events.[/QUOTE]

Who wouldn't use a action replay for Pokemon? I use to love training my pokemon against wild lvl 255 pokemon... those were the days. :lol:

I would primarily use Action Replay for various Pokemon purposes, but I have to try out the Mario Kart DS "crazy sounds" (odd horn and voice changes, to my belief) and the ability to fly, which would lead to crazy shenanigans. Fly on top of the Desert Hills pyramid? Sounds good to me.

I only have the original DS, by the way. EDIT: Cool, mine is compatible.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would use it for only the most righteous purpose there is! Enabling the Elite Beat Agents mode within Ouendan 2, which was only legitimately available in Japan through downloadable terminals. Alas, on the western side of the world the only way to enable such a mode is through a cheating device.

I want it so I am able to cheat in River City Ransom and get free smiles.
Ok thats a GBA title, but still, I tried.

Who wouldn't Want to Cheat on Dragon Quest IX..... I do. hehe That and those awesome Pokemon Games. Unlike Perverts who want Nude Codes for Animal Crossing. That's just nasty...Fat Nude Characters.

Can I use it to cheat in pokemon so that I would start out with 6 dittos. Wouldn't cheat their level, oh no. I'd use them the entire game, leveling them up normally and show everyone the power of Transform!

If I can't do that...then just the Moon Jump on the LoZ games Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks

I'd use it to access the developer mainframe and then make my own levels/enemies from their code. I would then release as much of my work online and distribute my happiness to others. Also, would make a nude mod....that would only work on men. For the lolz!

I want to cheat in Spider-Man Shattered Dimensions once it comes out to unlock everything from the start and have awesome Spidey's right off the bat.

[quote name='mkelehan']I'm going to use it to secretly power up my characters in multiplayer RPGs to be slightly more powerful than my friends' characters, just so they always know who's boss. They'll never know why... they'll just think I'm a little better at everything.

I'm not proud of it. It's probably a penis thing.[/QUOTE]

mkelehan is the winner!

bread's done
Back