One last chance for CAGers before I go to EBAY !

Dirt

CAGiversary!
Feedback
18 (95%)
i would REALLY like to sell all this but i MIGHT trade

looking for:

spiderman new animated series [mtv] box set
Rope - Alfred Hitchcock

$$$$$

---------------------
FOR SALE:
---------------------

GC Games: All mint in box 99% sure they all have booklets I will check if anyone responds:

Luigis Mansion
Super Smash Brothers
Rogue Leader
Metroid Prime

N64:
includes 2 official controllers, power cord, tremor pack, expansion pack already installed, memory card. no cord to hook it to the tv.

everything is in good condition except the goldeneye cart which i noted

n64 Games:
no boxes or booklets

Perfect Dark
Tony Hawks Pro Skater 2
Donkey Kong 64
The Legend of Zelda: OoT
The Legend of Zelda: Majoras Mask
GoldenEye 007 this acts buggy but it plays
Mario Kart 64
Pokemon Stadium
Pokemon Puzzle League
South Park Rally
No Mercy

SNES Games:
no boxes or booklets all work fine might need to blow in some of them

Donkey Kong Country 2
Super Mario World
Mega Man X
Mario Paint
Wheel of Fortune
Batman Returns
Super Street Fighter II
DOOM
Super Metroid
Family Feud
Killer Instinct
Buster Busts Loose

NES GAMES:
i only have those black sleeves for these ... no real cases or booklets ... work fine ... getting old though might need to blow in them

Bionic Commando
The Legend of Zelda
Super Mario Brothers / Duck Hunt

DVD: all perfect

The Lord of the Rings: FOTR not the EE
The Lord of the Rings: TTT
not the EE

[quote name='Socheata']You don't have a want list?[/QUOTE]

Uhh ... good question ... I dunno.

I guess XBOX or Cube games. I dont know of anything inparticular at the moment.

[quote name='joevan07']Welcome to CAG n00b :lol:[/QUOTE]

Thanks. :)

I almost didnt post this topic. I made it once earlier and hit post message and it had logged me out and I somehow lost the entire post. I got pissed and decided not to do it but then I redecided to do it. I copied it this time before I hit reply.

:dunce:

[quote name='Dirt']
Thanks. :)

I almost didnt post this topic. I made it once earlier and hit post message and it had logged me out and I somehow lost the entire post. I got pissed and decided not to do it but then I redecided to do it. I copied it this time before I hit reply.

:dunce:
[/QUOTE]

I hate it when stuff like that happens. Damn technology.

[quote name='bowmanarmy']check my collctiion for The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker[/QUOTE]

The tradelist link in your sig sent me to the homepage. From your IGN gamelist I might want REmake or RE0. I am in another deal for both of them right now but if it falls through ... let me know.

[quote name='MillerTime2523']CML For animal crossing, Mario Kart DD, or Loz WW[/QUOTE]

I might be interested in GTA III or Splinter Cell. I will look more later I have to log off.

[quote name='nachzeher']Check me for Chrono Trigger please. The first link in my sig.[/QUOTE]

Hey. I dont have either PS1, PS2, or a GBA. And Im not really looking for SNES stuff. Sorry. :(

Money maybe ? If so check ebay and see what a boxless manual less Chrono Trigger is going for.

[quote name='ne2eire']Looking for any DVDs in particular for trade? My collection of around 200 could use some pruning :D[/QUOTE]

Do you have a list ? Are you wanting to trade DVDs for DVDs or games for DVDs ?

[quote name='Dirt']
Hey. I dont have either PS1, PS2, or a GBA. And Im not really looking for SNES stuff. Sorry. :(

Money maybe ? If so check ebay and see what a boxless manual less Chrono Trigger is going for.
[/QUOTE]

Hmm, I'm shopping around precisely because I don't wanna pay ebay prices. I'm willing to pay $25-$28 shipped depending on cart condition. Would that interest you?

[quote name='nachzeher']Hmm, I'm shopping around precisely because I don't wanna pay ebay prices. I'm willing to pay $25-$28 shipped depending on cart condition. Would that interest you?[/QUOTE]

Sounds pretty good to me. The cart plays perfect. The only blemish on the exterior is where the label is starting to wear thin in a thin line along an edge. Like if you are looking at the cart face on you know how the label runs from front to back going over the top of the cart ? Well on the bend where it goes from the front [face] of the cart to the top thats the bend where the thin spot is.

I have a few other people pming me about the same game so let me see how everything works out.

Do you have feedback ? I dont have any so if you have some I can send first.

-Adam

[quote name='Dirt']
Sounds pretty good to me. The cart plays perfect. The only blemish on the exterior is where the label is starting to wear thin in a thin line along an edge. Like if you are looking at the cart face on you know how the label runs from front to back going over the top of the cart ? Well on the bend where it goes from the front [face] of the cart to the top thats the bend where the thin spot is.

I have a few other people pming me about the same game so let me see how everything works out.

Do you have feedback ? I dont have any so if you have some I can send first.

-Adam
[/QUOTE]

I have about 82 feedback (all positive) on these boards (about 5 more that is not tallied yet) I have also PMd some people who wants to trade away their CT, I hope to hear from them soon too. Well, just update me with whatever's going on. Thanks.

[quote name='franchise01']Please CML on Super Smash Brothers.... thanks! :)[/QUOTE]

I didnt see anything. :whistle2:#:cry:

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']CMl for Super Smash Bros.[/QUOTE]

I am somewhat interested in Timesplitters but according to gamestop.com it sells preowned for 13 and melee sells for 25 preowned so that isnt really even.

:cry:

[quote name='Dirt']
I am somewhat interested in Timesplitters but according to gamestop.com it sells preowned for 13 and melee sells for 25 preowned so that isnt really even.

:cry:
[/QUOTE]

Holy crap! How can they still charge that much for a game that's a couple years old and common? Is Timesplitters the only thing you're interested in?

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Holy crap! How can they still charge that much for a game that's a couple years old and common? Is Timesplitters the only thing you're interested in?[/QUOTE]

Yeah. :cry: Sorry.

bread's done
Back